ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
LOL.
I wouldn't mind collecting some money?
For sending @ataxian a Ti-tip?
So we all could be talking the same language?
If you were able 2 make a TI tip available 4 scientific research I would fill it with unfashionable COLAS & B BLAZED STONED MEDICATED MAX FLIGHT like its 1970!

My “M” is great 2-me!

TI I want 2 try?

4 now da “M” is my tool 4 CANNABIS?
But HEY I’ll try TI one day?

Time 2 “M” out!
Can’t post pictures anymore?

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
CANNABIS without seeds was bliss!
“M” if you’re not scared?

So much easier without seeds, but I enjoyed the ritual of cleaning your herb. I used my Beatles white album and let the seeds roll down into the seam. We collected the seeds and tried to make tea from them once. Not good and didn't get you high, but we tried. You using the GSC in the M or the Banana kush?

My tips are Ti but they are old ones (second generation). I cleaned them up and put new o rings on them. I just ordered a DDave water wand and put myself on the list for a PSM. Both vendors are first rate.

We'll see how it goes. Kinda fell out of the VC use because the torch action had me down :disgust:. Looking forward to the PSM breathing new life into my VC world.

$un

So two days ago I used some cotton from my q-tip and used it for reclaim. It worked good I got some good clouds but it tasted like shit & left a horrible dryness feeling & taste at the back of my throat, I'm never trying that again!! LOL Has anyone tried the hemp fiber? How is the effects with that? Any after taste or effects in the throat from it? Is there a special tool I can use to get the reclaims out as I rather sandwich it between my bud :)

$un

So two days ago I used some cotton from my q-tip and used it for reclaim. It worked good I got some good clouds but it tasted like shit & left a horrible dryness feeling & taste at the back of my throat, I'm never trying that again!! LOL Has anyone tried the hemp fiber? How is the effects with that? Any after taste or effects in the throat from it? Is there a special tool I can use to get the reclaims out as I rather sandwich it between my bud :)
I have a couple of 4mm axles for "RC" cars. Perfect size to clean out the condenser. I just drop it in to the kief catcher on my grinder, roll it around to coat it good. Vape it, nice buzz, but never combusted with it though before harvesting. Doc

You think I could see a picture of what it looks like so ill get a better idea? Where can I buy one of those?? Why didn't I ever thinking about dropping it in kief??? Dude you are the man!!

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I have a couple of 4mm axles for "RC" cars. Perfect size to clean out the condenser. I just drop it in to the kief catcher on my grinder, roll it around to coat it good. Vape it, nice buzz, but never combusted with it though before harvesting. Doc
4mm? That looks too big to fit in a condenser, but maybe I’m thinking they are smaller than they really are.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Couldn't find a link I used to order them off line. They are 4mm x 150mm rods. Perfect fit. Sorry I don't do pictures. Doc
No worries. Pictures on this forum are a pain. If you say they fit I’ll give them a try. Was going to get titanium rods, but as I think about it that’s just asking to scratch the inside all up. Would love to have a quick easy solution for pushing some flower or hemp fiber through. Thanks for the recommendation!

Found a 5 pack of 4mm x 100mm for $5 on amazon.

Last edited:

Vaporware

If you put a piece of parchment paper or something on the end of the Q-Tip, maybe you could collect the bulk there? I think you’d still have to run the bare Q-Tip through it to get the rest though.

If anyone tries this (or plastic or whatever you think might work) on the end of a Q-Tip or metal rod (which I’m afraid might rip through the paper), please let us know how it goes!

Edit: Removed wax paper since I’m not sure it’s a good idea.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Definitely not wax paper, please do not use wax paper.

I pluck a bit off a bud and push it through with a cheap wooden skewer thingy. Out the other end into some of Doc’s kief and you’re golden. I’ve learned to save those lil’ bombs for end of day, they have a way of taking me out of the game.

Vaporware

I pluck a bit off a bud and push it through with a cheap wooden skewer thingy. Out the other end into some of Doc’s kief and you’re golden. I’ve learned to save those lil’ bombs for end of day, they have a way of taking me out of the game.

Isn’t that what concentrates are often distributed on? What would make it a bad idea? :hmm:

Ricardo

So two days ago I used some cotton from my q-tip and used it for reclaim. It worked good I got some good clouds but it tasted like shit & left a horrible dryness feeling & taste at the back of my throat, I'm never trying that again!! LOL Has anyone tried the hemp fiber?

I pluck a bit off a bud and push it through with a cheap wooden skewer thingy.
:tup:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
:lol:
It would be cool to see a world with integrated IH units in hotels, bars etc

Right! Like most European hotel rooms will have a Nespresso or other coffee machine, it’ll be right there -> on top of the minibar beside the microwave. Sleek designs from the same big appliance company as all the room’s amenities. But I’m afraid that I’ll be long gone before that glorious future arrives. C’est la vie... :D

Dream on young people, I honestly didn’t think I would live to see this much progress. The dominoes are just starting to fall and the dinosaurs are starting to fall, no telling what y’all will accomplish and learn. :peace:

Summer

Long Island, NY

Do you know how many of us as kids grew up getting our meds from a piece of wax paper folded over to smash up the pill with a wooden potato masher, & then dropping a dollop of apple sauce on it, mixing it up & scraping the apple sauce off the wax paper with the side of a spoon so as to be sure to get every last drop of meds. l:nod: I must have eaten plenty of wax in my youth, so it may very well be OK to vape it. :shrug:

Last edited:
Top Bottom