cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
One of my buddies is diabetic and he gave me a little plastic snap jar the finger stick thingies come in. Like the short black thing the dyna tips come in but a little bit taller I'd say. And its white.Can hold about almost an eighth or so, if you cram it in there. Pretty much smell proof , great for traveling. I'd love one with a more durable cap hinge tho. Cheers and happy New Year's to all! D.
I test my blood coagulation (INR) at home and the strips come in this tube. It has a tight stopper to keep out moisture. It is just about joint size, tho I don't use joints anymore. Works well in a pinch.
2po6tj6.jpg

Zak McKracken

Hey. Been getting to know the Shadow M today :D  I know it's just the power of suggestion - the silky smooth finish of the Shadow producing silky smooth vapour vs the rough texture of the Sandblasted M giving maybe a harsher hit. I know that can't be true - same stash, same parameters etc. And yet... :tup:pure velvet. Are we calling it the Moonlight Shadow ?

Hi @Ricardo !Does your Shadow seem to have less draw restriction than the other,too?This seems to be the case with mine.

Ricardo

I'm getting to love the Ms more and more. I mean the solid heft of the thing is so satisfying, like a fishing lead weight or a dart or a Swiss army knife. Then just the binary options - carb open or shut. Vaping that weed and sucking in fresh air = CIVILIZED

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
There are quite a few on ebay... if you watch for a bit you can get some good deals.
Thanks, rouxdy. I'm not really looking for them, I was merely saying that since 35mm film is now rarely used everyone no longer has dozens of them in their drawer as I did back in the day.

They were very convenient, but with todays skunky goods they could never contain the smell, at least not the plastic ones. They did have the advantage of being free, but no longer. While expensive, I really like the Jyarz.
And unlike the DV little black ones, and even film cans, Jyarz will never open up accidentally in your pocket or bag.

Vaporware

Do people here with dynastashes use preground herb or whole buds inside their stash?

I normally use ground, but if you’re talking about a real Dynastash (the wooden ones) I do notice mine drying out and leaking into my pocket though, so I mostly use the little plastic “SnapStash”.

The Dynastash is still usable, but next time I’ll probably try it without grinding, and I would expect what you put in there to at least dry out faster than it would in a more air-tight container.

Do you mean the little black ones they pack small things in (like caps or orings or...)? I like those a lot and keep a full one (don't tell) in my glove box. But my favorite smaller container is a Jyarz Chico. Bigger (but still small) and a better seal for storage.

I’d prefer glass lined containers, but the Jyarz just seem so large for pocketing, especially since I usually carry 2 or more strains...would you be comfortable putting 2 or more in a pocket with a VC, torch and a few other things?

I think it’s their relative squareness that makes it seem like they wouldn’t work well for this. They’d bulge my pocket out even more extremely since there’s no thin dimension.

Vaporware,
Reactions: Ricardo

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I never carry them in a pants pocket, other than maybe cargo pants. Then I rarely carry ANY container, other than a Dynastash, in my jeans pocket. A snapstash would open for sure. Those things would normally go in a jacket pocket, or if no jacket a bag or (here we go) a fanny pack. Many of my torches are even uncomfortable in jeans pockets, tho I deal if I have to.

Sativapo

I'm getting to love the Ms more and more. I mean the solid heft of the thing is so satisfying, like a fishing lead weight or a dart or a Swiss army knife. Then just the binary options - carb open or shut. Vaping that weed and sucking in fresh air = CIVILIZED
For me the M is definitely not binary. I close the carb completely for a few seconds to "prime" during the hit, then I spin it a little bit to hear a little air whistle, then push my finger a little bit to increase air pressure without closing it completely:rolleyes::lol:. I try this way to reproduce my omni's airflow setting. I think it has a subtle well built carb to do this little effects. I also really enjoy the long, reversed version of my silver M body with Ti tip and spinning moouthpiece.

I look at the pics of the different shadow M'S over here, the caps look pretty neat. Am I the only one to have a kind of different, less deep black/grey finish on my cap than the body ? I can see the same discoloration effects with heating than the standard one only slightly covered by the black shade. With a bit of wax or natural finger grease it gets a bit more neat but not really.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
For nearly 50 years I used film cans and pill bottles as I had them and they cost nothing. Film cans are virtually gone now but sadly I have an unlimited supply of pill bottles..

A couple years ago, probably around when I started vaping so 4 plus years ago I tried a Jyarz container and fell for them. I have all 3 sizes and use them all the time now. However, in situation where I think I mat have to dump my goods (still illegal here) I tend to use something I wouldn't mind tossing with the goods, like the little black container we began this with.

Gave a gal pal a couple grams in a Jyarz Classic for her birthday a while back. I learned that she tossed the Classic when she finished the goods. Needless to say she gets pill bottles now...
Good grief! How on earth did she think that was disposable? Ouch...

Still long enough to stir the stew....

God, this vapcap has done a lot of cooking!
Wow! Nicely done!

Marloon

I wish dynavap would develop more of their SS line. A spinning tip, XL condensor, or Omni condensor in SS would be awesome! I don't think it would hurt the titanium line. I really hope the next SS tip has an adjustable bowl size .

I normally use ground, but if you’re talking about a real Dynastash (the wooden ones) I do notice mine drying out and leaking into my pocket though, so I mostly use the little plastic “SnapStash”.

The Dynastash is still usable, but next time I’ll probably try it without grinding, and I would expect what you put in there to at least dry out faster than it would in a more air-tight container.

I think I'll just put buds in it and then crush it with the cap tip after 1 hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandler

I agree with everybody. jyarz, while seemingly a little pricey, it's a great product...

Interesting Find today..
I'm searching for degummed hemp Fibre. (I'm trying to get the complete @Squiby experience/setup) ;)
@Squiby, I tried what must have been EVERY online headshop in Canada and EVERYONE is sold out. Even sneaky Pete..
Called my local shop, they didn't have none, but they had organic cotton. Cotton Bacon... I don't understand the reference to bacon... Anybody use the stuff? @Squiby how would you incorporate the cotton in an M, where I don't have the place/grooves for a second screen in my ss tip like the ti tip?

Squiby

I'm searching for degummed hemp Fibre.
I bought mine from Dynavap, but they don't seem to carry it anymore. PM me and I'll send you some.

Anybody use the stuff? @Squiby how would you incorporate the cotton in an M, where I don't have the place/grooves for a second screen in my ss tip like the ti tip?
You can use degummed hemp fiber or organic cotton in the same ways; place a small wad fashioned into a disk shape filter on top of the screen and your bud on top of it, or place the filter between two screens set into the ti tip grooves or held in place with C-clips. Or finally, push a small wad into the neck of the tip, under the screen and in front of the condenser.

Filtering the vapor is heavenly. No tiny particles in the air path, smoothing the vapor and eliminating throat and lung irritation.

Campos

I got a new generation ti-tip (dynavaps Christmas present) and I have noticed that adjusting the Omni to fully closed, the tip was coming out....
So I compared to the other generation ti-tip I have and seems that the new generation tip is narrowed and doesn't let the Omni condenser through.

2 omni standard size shown. It inserts only to the level of the lower o-ring.
Is it this way? Or maybe this one came out a little narrowed??

Ricardo

I have a few of these as well that I use regularly. Great value, for sure.
But I still like the Jyarz better. Keeps herbs fresh longer.
https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer_accessoires/storage-containers/minivac_clear/
I bought two of these last year from Vaposhop (Europe) - they are inexpensive (7.50€/each) and small but not too small (0.12l). Plus they threw in one of their own-brand jars (0.06l).
https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer_accessoires/storage-containers/vitavac-vaposhop-white-solid/
Makes a big difference :tup:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
These vac-things aren't worth the money IMO. Smelly hard plastic which breaks pretty fast and the vacuum is a joke. Just my experience. For sure the JyARz are a bit pricey. But the materials are w/o any smell and shock and better UV resistant, your stash stays in glass with a secure silicone sealing, the glass inserts are fixed shock resistant with shock absorbers (you can throw a J. against the wall and nothing will happen) and you nearly ever have discounts at about 30% so the price is much more reasonable. There is/was also a long-time FC discount (@JyARz, Aldo is it still working?)

Darr1

So decided to go with the ti woody cocobolo and an xl condensor with spinning mouthpiece. Picked it up this morning from vapefiend UK this morning and whilst there (and adding their discount code 420) decided to add a dynastash xl and some spare screens. Love my M but not sure how I've got by without the spinning mouthpiece , also titanium seems to be considerabley quicker to heat and cool down. Vapour and flavour unreal and seems different to the M. Also dynastash is much smaller than I expected and excellent at loading herb.

Brian Patrick

I agree with everybody. jyarz, while seemingly a little pricey, it's a great product...

Interesting Find today..
I'm searching for degummed hemp Fibre. (I'm trying to get the complete @Squiby experience/setup) ;)
@Squiby, I tried what must have been EVERY online headshop in Canada and EVERYONE is sold out. Even sneaky Pete..
Called my local shop, they didn't have none, but they had organic cotton. Cotton Bacon... I don't understand the reference to bacon... Anybody use the stuff? @Squiby how would you incorporate the cotton in an M, where I don't have the place/grooves for a second screen in my ss tip like the ti tip?

Someone just needs to start making a precut disk of the degummed hemp fibre. I would just put one in against the screen and change it out when needed. Almost like a cigarette filter, but in small slivers.

Top Bottom