Mangu

Hi all hope you are enjoying Xmas I have an M but have some money for Xmas so have decided to treat myself. Torn between Shadow which I know is same as my m just looks very nice , or an omnivap titanium or an omnivong . Love my M but is there really much difference between the models , also dynastash luxury or must have ?apologies if this has been asked before but any opinions would be welcome . Thanks D

I think the Vong would be a nice addition to get you that extra flexibility of using your vapcap with a water peice, if that’s something that interests you.

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
I think the Vong would be a nice addition to get you that extra flexibility of using your vapcap with a water peice, if that’s something that interests you.
I don't have a DynaVap myself but I was under the impression you could use the 90 cent fat mouthpiece from DynaVap's store to make a regular dynavap water piece compatible and save all that money

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
A vong is a much better tool for using water than the fat mouthpiece. It creates a better and more consistent seal for the airflow. At least that is my experience. The VCs I have dedicated to water use are all vongs, and I only use other VCs on water in a pinch.

Darr1

Thanks all , thinking of using dry as I have a ddave water wand , vong looks really good, just wondered if performance or taste were much better ,?

Darr1,
Reactions: DDave

Marloon

Hey guys!

So I'm looking for a compact glass setup recommedation. I live in a small apartment and I need it to be pretty discrete. My priorities are compact, as big of a chamber as I can get, and if it can be cooled, awesome!

I have an xl m and an IH.

Marloon,

Chandler

I've come close to mastering 'the spin'.. Had a session where I got mesmerized and uplifted by my spin... I was spinning so fast, slow, I had complete control... Then it occurred to me that I had been spinning under the torch for at least 30 seconds. COMBUSTION! :bang:

Thorough cleaning. First session tasted gross. Need to run more herbs through.

Don't forget the click!

CVC4455

I recently picked up a Shadow M. This one is a bit special:

r5tB6Iz.jpg

Damm that's gorgeous. If they offered that for 70 I'd have to buy one and I resisted the shadow M but I couldn't resist this especially if you could get it with a titatinum tip in the dynabuilder or really as a regular vaporizer option would be best! But yeah you're Shadow M is nice!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
also dynastash luxury or must have ?

I consider a Dynastash a must-have. It's the best way to cary around a Dynavap and some extra bud.
Also, I prefer loading my Dynavap vaporizer from a Dynastash. It's the only way I can get the bowl "packed" perfectly. Ya know, not too tight, but not too lose...just perfect.

Ramahs

Might be nice to have a stash with an onboard lighter/torch?

An all-in-one EDC stash. For the fashionably lean? :popcorn:

Meh...only a tiny torch would fit. I generally want a larger butane tank on the torch for something on-the-go than would fit in the Dynastash. I'd prefer a slightly larger herb-storage-chamber to a space for a tiny torch any day.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
For an extra sawbux?

The ER is the bells and whistles version, so it includes the poker, but I agree
It would be nice, but then DV would have to make an adjustment on the cost.

“You can’t always get what you want.”

stark1,
Reactions: Campos

Ramahs

For an extra sawbux?

The ER is the bells and whistles version, so it includes the poker, but I agree
It would be nice, but then DV would have to make an adjustment on the cost.

“You can’t always get what you want.”

I doubt it would be much

Ramahs,

Campos

Wow that looks great! What type of wood did you use? I've got a drill and a Dremel do you think I'd need anything more then those tools and a piece of wood to try making my own wooden body?
First, just to say that I am not skilled, but happens to have a few tools and a place to do my bits with nice music.
What I use ( always more than one way to do the same thing):
1. Drill and N°4, N6 and N8 drillers.
2. Something to fix the wood to a working table in order to drill the hole.
3.wood files, N 60, 120 and 240.
4. Good knife.

1. First I fix the wood to the working table.
2. Drill the hole, first the thin driller N4, then N6, then N8: less risk to break it.
3. Figure out something to attach the wood to the drill. I have used what you can see in the picture. This way the drill acts as a turn and can easily aply to the wood files while rotating. The result will be axis centered.
Make 45mm long to be used with standard condensers, or make any length you like to be used without it.

The result will not be perfect, but will be very rewarding and unique.

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Depends on how long you need to vape it.
But yes, they are not for long-term storage if you don't want dry herbs. Just a few hours and it's dried out. The lid is far away from being sealing and the wood/whole DynaStash starts stinking of herbs.
I don't use it for herbs for that reasons. Better take a double garage DS for storing two VC (I prefer one for herbs and one for hash on the go) and a JyArz for your stash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom