Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Ordered my American product from France. To the USA. Gangnam style.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Vaporware

You have a pic? I love the look of the shadow M but not a big fan of the function of the SS tip. I thought it looked a bit odd when I put the Ti tip in, but adding a Ti mouthpiece might give it a more complete look

Wow, it’s already 14 pages back, but here’s a pic since I haven’t taken my own. :)

wikaig.jpg
it's beginning to look a lot like...

Sativapo

Mini concept of water bubbler..... very effective.
Nice !
I saw a drill in one of your pics : tell me you have some sort of turn and you don't manage to do that pieces with a simple drill.:o
I've got the same bubbler and the fat mouthpiece does a bad seal & the spinning (or omni) mouthpiece is too long for a vong to make the seal. Just to warn those who plan on one of these two options. I got an other 10 mm one from the same chinese seller that works very well directly.

Campos

Looks good but I'd say it's too hot to handle ?????
Yes, I need the IH for this setup, not good for torches. If removed quickly, doesn't burn your fingers.
Its true @Daprezz, the rubber mouthpiece is a pain, sometimes it gets stuck. A nonavong without mouthpiece will work best.
Edit: Just a drill, not turn or anything similar, will post some pics next time for a easy DIY

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I recently picked up a Shadow M. This one is a bit special:

r5tB6Iz.jpg
Couldn’t see your picture without hitting reply. What picture client are you using?

That’s a crazy shadoW. So you didn’t special order it? Have seen the fractal shadoW out in the wild also. It’s seems DynaVap is having some fun with random shadoWs.

-dab8-,

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Jingle bells jingle bells
Dynavap knows all to well'
Shadow, Ms, and vongs are swell... But without the omni my life is hell.

Shadow, the black M vapcap, doesn't have a shiny tip... But if you ever hit it, you'd be high before the click...

Frosty the snowman, was a jolly jolly guy, with his omnivap and some good ol kush he would smile and melt goodbye!

Merry Xmas!

Alexis

Hey everybody. Just dropping in real quick to say a warm and Merry Christmas to you all, wishing you a very happy and relaxing time with friends and fam.

And a special thanks for always putting up with my unusualness, I dont post in this thread very often despite being a daily vapcapper, I dont feel I have anything to offer here with so many dedicated vapcap masters.

But I always feel totally at ease to drop by be myself and chime in on anything. My often deranged ramblings don't always go down well, but this thread is such an open and accepting place with so much good will and stacks of knowledge, plus bundles of personality.

Way too many of you to mention. It wouldnt be fair to those left out. But it was seeing @stark1 's post on message board just now that enticed me to visit with a message of good will. Hipe you are good mate anyway. :)

But he ain't nothing special guys and girls ;), just a good man in the right place at the right time.:nod:
Okay, I had my morning Omnivaps. Elev8r is next with some lovely, fragrant Durban. Hope you are all having a nice day so far. :tup:

Alexis

A Happy Holidays to All! :spliff:

Mini portable “splinter-scents” + INSA “flowers” = “happi-camper” in East Hamp, Ma
25f6rme.jpg
Good evening. I have to ask you this now, because I think I just twigged something possibly:

Is it just me who sees all your images upside down?? I've suddenly realised it probably is after all this time I did think it was a bit strange how you were posting all of your photos that way I mean I know you're a clever and capable chap so I thought it was a bit odd.

But just now I seem to have gained some intelligence because I realised it is probably to do with my browser and tinypic being a bit funny when I tried to use that imaging site all of my images were upside down or sideways up and I couldn't figure out how to post them properly.

So it was my tablet etc all along, and you HAVEN'T been posting upside downies for months on end! :lol:
Unless they ARE really upside down? Surreal now. Im not sure I want to know the answer now, I quite like the mystery of it. :)

Top Bottom