WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Mailman just dropped me off my newest vapcap.... Far right... Only... It's missing something...

For now... It will be coming... It Will be glorious...

My little collection...

20181215-151033.jpg

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
es6ond.jpg

My plan WAS to put the black shadow tip with the yellow glass body and to put either the rainbow or gold colored tip with the shadow stem.

Got my ducks all lined up and someone came along and kicked out the middle one. :(

My ti tips will fit in all of my custom glass pieces.
My new shadow tip will not.
My ti tips will not fit in the shadow stem.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Ooooo! Envious of your sandblasted M. And could there possibly be a green titanium body still on the way?

Thank you!

I like the anodized green but at the moment it's not in the budget...id really like the full xl omni in green with a black shadow M cap. Perfection ?

The condenser on the far right is actually an xl condenser just pushed into the tip to make them look the same size...

I'm waiting on a custom segmented stem body from Simrell. Ebony and amboyna burl with aluminum accents...matched up with the Titanium i think will look awesome.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Thank you!

I like the anodized green but at the moment it's not in the budget...id really like the full xl omni in green with a black shadow M cap. Perfection ?

The condenser on the far right is actually an xl condenser just pushed into the tip to make them look the same size...

I'm waiting on a custom segmented stem body from Simrell. Ebony and amboyna burl with aluminum accents...matched up with the Titanium i think will look awesome.
Nice! Have several @primitiveorganic (simrell) stems, and adore each of them. You will LOVE it. If you got a stem from him, it will already have a condenser. If you got a body from him you will need the condenser.

204Markie

Used a zippo for my cap, instead of using the tip of the flame (afraid of soot) I bathed it in the lower part of the flame. I ended up with 4 hits of light vapor, I basically have revived my zippos purpose in life!

@phattpiggie ........ Take my money.. Where did you get that stem!? Can I has one that can use my XL Omni Condenser?

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Used a zippo for my cap, instead of using the tip of the flame (afraid of soot) I bathed it in the lower part of the flame. I ended up with 4 hits of light vapor, I basically have revived my zippos purpose in life!

@phattpiggie ........ Take my money.. Where did you get that stem!? Can I has one that can use my XL Omni Condenser?
@phattpiggie MADE that stem.

es6ond.jpg

My plan WAS to put the black shadow tip with the yellow glass body and to put either the rainbow or gold colored tip with the shadow stem.

Got my ducks all lined up and someone came along and kicked out the middle one. :(

My ti tips will fit in all of my custom glass pieces.
My new shadow tip will not.
My ti tips will not fit in the shadow stem.

Weird that the titanium tips wouldn’t fit in the shadow? Should be same diameter unless I’m mistaken. Love your glass though. Used to have a collection of glass pipes when I smoked. Now it’s a collection of vapcaps, but I still love glass as a medium. I recognize the one as @ed’stnt (on my short list to purchase when my account recovers), what are the others? Did you know they would fit a vapcap tip or just get lucky?

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
As promised:

946-DC3-B5-A6-E3-4-FEF-9-FA1-4-B2-FE278-EF03.jpg

Here are the 28 currently in my possession. The top row is from Dynavap, the bottom row is aftermarket.

Starting left to right (top row), 3 glass OG, 1 carbon fiber, 1 OG Omni, 1 17M, 2 18M, 1 Omni, 1 Omni XL, 1 18M XL, 1 shadoW M.

Starting from left to right (bottom row), 2 @DDave wands, an @mrb body, 6 @edstnt stems/wongs, 3 @primitiveorganic stems, and 4 @stardustsailor stems.

In the mail: 2 more from @ed’stnt , 2 more from @primitiveorganic , and 1 more from Dynavap.

All since July of this year.

Help.

Last edited:

almost there

As promised:

946-DC3-B5-A6-E3-4-FEF-9-FA1-4-B2-FE278-EF03.jpg

Here are the 28 currently in my possession. In the mail: 2 more from @ed’stnt , 2 more from @primitiveorganic , and 1 more from Dynavap.

All since July of this year.

Help.
Thank you, whenever my wife gives me crap I will pull this post out and show her how conservative I’m being:lol:. You have a very beautiful collection!

Squiby

@Squiby I count 10, one still MIA?
Great seeing them all together, thank you.

Yes, sadly my wonderful Blackwood Square stem with its 7 fin 4th gen tip and cap has never been recovered. Caleb continues to act as if he knows nothing about it and tries to maintain an innocent stance. He has not shown interest in any other stem, but he was obsessed with the Blackwood Square.

Here is a rare picture of it.

2hwe92e.jpg

Caleb feining innocence...

wqs0n.jpg

Luckily @phattpiggie made another square for me, this time a Snakewood Square. It is drop dead gorgeous!!!

16h6gj8.jpg

For the full sorted story of thievery and deceit, read it here.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.22215/page-35#post-1193035

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Squiby is it possible that Calib is wrongly suspected, could some other visiting “cat”
have spirited it away?

Unless blackwood smells like catnip....

Calib does look innocent.
Moose never steals anything, even if treats are left out in the open.

2qn8ac8.jpg
t

C-weed

Hello my fellow vapers....i need your advice...im in the market for a Dynavap and im not sure which model to get. I will predominantly be using this through a water tool...but will also want to use it on the go...money is no issue so im thinking Omni of some variety...but please give me input on which might be more appropriate...does the Omni XL outperform the Omnivong? Please help me you Dynavap veterans....and i also need an induction heater....fluxer or pipes?....can someone tell me a good one?

Last edited:

Papi

SevGen
Does your black cap stay on better using this combination?
Yes , my black cap fits this generation of ti tips much better than the shadow tip. Squeezed black cap til it made cracking sounds and could never get a good fit on the shadow tip but it fits great here.

Papi,

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Hello my fellow vapers....i need your advice...im in the market for a Dynavap and im not sure which model to get. I will predominantly be using this through a water tool...but will also want to use it on the go...money is no issue so im thinking Omni of some variety...but please give me input on which might be more appropriate...does the Omni XL outperform the Omnivong? Please help me you Dynavap veterans....and i also need an induction heater....fluxer or pipes?....can someone tell me a good one?

If money isn't a concern I'd suggest the omnivap with a separate vong body... That way you can use full titanium when out and about and just switch bodies for water tool usage.

Vaporware

The difference between standard and XL is just length, the main difference here is how it feels in your hands. If you have larger hands, and XL will probably feel better and be easier to handle when heating with a torch. Most of the Dynastashes are made for standard sizes though, if that matters to you.

The Vongs main differences are the thickness of the body/stem (it has to be thicker to fill a 14mm joint) and the flattened parts that can keep it from rolling if you set it down on its side.

If you prefer a thinner body, you can also pick up a glass piece to put the tip on from DDave - https://www.ddavemods.com/store/c6/DynaVap_Vaporizers.html - or a cheap fat mouth piece from Dynavap or just get an extra NonaVong body or stem (body is standard, stem is XL size) to swap out with an Omni or other body/stem.

If you find a setup you want to build from multiple parts and you’re not sure they fit, just post them and someone can verify that what you have works as you want it to.

On the Omni performance, any Omni will perform about the same. They all have an adjustable condenser that you can set from very open (for a VapCap - they always have resistance due to the thin condenser tube) to fairly closed. At least with mine I still have to cover the carb hole to really stop air from the carb hole, but the adjustment does make a real difference.

If you’d rather be able to hold the mouthpiece and have the rest of the VC spin freely on it than have the Omni adjustment, a normal condenser and spinning mouth piece are also great.

The main differences between the Titanium and Stainless Steel VCs are that the Ti heats up and cools down faster, has a little less draw restriction, and the Ti tip has multiple positions you can set the screen at for different load sizes.

The Stainless Steel Ms are still just fine, and some people even prefer them, or use them with an XL condenser and spinning mouth piece. You have a lot of options, and you’d probably like some better than others, but whether it’s through trying or reading you’d have to determine which you like best for yourself!

Pipe has been making IHs longer and most people here happy with his products, but the Fluxer stuff seems to be gaining popularity. I doubt you’d be disappointed with either.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That's the long answer. The short answer is since money is not an issue, get both. Get a Nonavong (standard or XL) for home use and a TiOmniXL and an XL dynastash for out and about. That is what I would do if I was starting over. You may fall in love with the platform and end up a collector as many here have, but if you are looking for where to start and don't mind spending a few bucks, this is what I would recommend given my DV experience to date.
Once you have those 2 pieces the rest will come to you at your leisure...

Top Bottom