Ricardo

My Shadow M is doing a world tour! Remember, I live in the Canary Islands - tracking info is: DeForest Wi, Madison Wi, Chicago Il, Newark NJ, Chicago Il, Madrid Spain (yay! ) , Chicago Il (eh? ) , NY NY, Tokyo Japan (WTF??), Sydney Australia :D

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
woow... finally made it to the last post.. this thread is moving, still!!, very very faast..
so ... lately i've been vapcaping solids a lot... and my mind is totally blown away.. the efficiency is far better and i'm feeling much better that i'm having a kinda 'bud off' time off with the concetrate... :lol:
Specially through water, as so many fellow DVers have already said, is a hat off situation..
I sAluT you almighty VC!
With a .06g of solid i'll probably have 8-9 click rounds for sure.. maybe even few more.. and we're talking of nice milky 'clicks'.. no fucking around..
The only con with vaping it would probably be the cleaning part afterwards and the frequency that I have to clean it now.. but then again, this is a rather being lazy thing and not a real con, since keeping your VCs clean give you such a better taste..
There were so many posts that I wanted to quote but in the way along either I found others having already replied very similarly to my opinion or I got medicated enough that I forgot what I wanted to quote in the 1st place.. :rofl::science:
Always vape considerably.. (not) :sherlock:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@voodoo_vapided you seriously just read the whole thread? Caps off to you mate!

I joined in around the 350 page mark and went back to skim what i had missed - but wow, you have the conch :)

The easiest way to read the beginnings of the VC is to go to @VapCap 's profile, and click on his post history. Then read each post and the following page or two... This will give you a great history of the early development and feedback before the vc line leveled into roughly what it is today.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
30bn4ol.jpg

Pardon my interruption...just a heads up that I am opening a vapcap accessary page over at

vapor related equiptment under the title O Danny Boy! the pipes, the pipes are calling!

I would be honored if you would take a look I wil be offering acetal spinning mouthpieces and wood stems

thank you danielj

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
@voodoo_vapided you seriously just read the whole thread? Caps off to you mate!

I joined in around the 350 page mark and went back to skim what i had missed - but wow, you have the conch :)

The easiest way to read the beginnings of the VC is to go to @VapCap 's profile, and click on his post history. Then read each post and the following page or two... This will give you a great history of the early development and feedback before the vc line leveled into roughly what it is today.

duuude... heeell no!! I could not have just read 1500++ pages... loool.. that would def need lots of caps to make it through... :p:o
I joined this thread around the 200-250th page, then I had a serious break due to stonereness and busyness and then I skimmed through almost 500-600 pages,in a pack of 10 lets say more or less each time, and I've been following it again for the past month almost daily.

I have issues keeping up with it even in a 2-3 day time span... :shrug: so creative and informational - and so many other things - vape thread that is.... but hell it takes a lot of reading... :o

204Markie

@stark1 where did you get that cool looking skull cap for your dynavap!?

Day2: Ive been doing consentrates exclusively with my Omni TiXl and there is no cleanup. Roll it up in organic vape cotton, put it in the cap and when you're done you pull out the cotton and to it all over again.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1 where did you get that cool looking skull cap for your dynavap!?

Day2: Ive been doing consentrates exclusively with my Omni TiXl and there is no cleanup. Roll it up in organic vape cotton, put it in the cap and when you're done you pull out the cotton and to it all over again.

@204Markie it is part of a skull pipe I took apart to make a VapCap (kool) skull stand. :evil:

DirtyD

Been loving the Vap hash scrapings:science: . Every week I scrape the ti stem and get 2green pea size hash oil / particle globs, just Chuck them into ti tip and heat some past the click. = civilians feeling civilized ! Cheers. D.

DirtyD,
Reactions: stark1

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I received my darkwood spinning mp so my Shadow is officially an XL and I love it. It's so much easier to hold and to spin while torching. My other standard Shadow now feels like it's missing something.

When I first got my Shadows I didn't like the carb but I've found that now I regularly give it a quick roll between my fingers, just back and forth a bit, enough to get some fresh air mixed into the draw. The spinning mp (naturally) makes this a much smoother, quicker action.

I'm convinced. I'm definitely going to have to upgrade my other Shadow now, too. Those Ti bits are calling to me.

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
That time of year again. VapCap + bourbon barrel stout. :love:P

To open today, or not—@$14/bottle, it is a conundrum? :spliff: + :cheers: ?

1zvzyow.jpg

outstanding setup... thumbs up for the goose thermos container :tup:.. and the fine stout , which I've drunk over here in Athens and is absolutely amazingly delicious.. :whip:

Craft beer and Vapcaping... what else is there to ask for?... :cheers: :peace:

Speaking of which, we have a nice irish-style pub near my area where we drink locally brewed ale and imported fine one as well.. I've been going to this place almost 4-5 years now along with all my vapes so far..:lol:..now the guy that owns it he almost knows that i'm vaping every time im in his pub, although that he doesn't say anything since i'm not provocative and the smell goes by almost unnoticed.. :whoa:

Top Bottom