jjooll

I know I've read about this somewhere but do anyone know what I can do with the sticky hash residue in my vapcap? Is it something I can extract and vape in some way? (it looks pretty much)
Or is it just nasty stuff I should clean away

jjooll,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Maybe but the description doesn't tell that. And where is the cap? Included with the tip w/o telling so? Then we would have to speak with George to add that for clarification.

Just use a Q-tip for cleaning, fill the cotton in your vapcap, vaporize it and enjoy the effects - less the taste.

Last edited by a moderator:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Thanks for the responses, I am not getting confused except for the the wording on my DDaves order. It said that Ti tip ad cap were included with custom water wand. It wasn't, that where my confusion starts and ends.
OK, than maybe I'm confused. This is what it says on his site...
--------------------------------------
Kit Comes With :

1. 14mm Wand that fits titanium VapCap tip.
  2. 4 x O-Rings (2 Standard Size, 2 Larger, to allow you to tailor your VapCap fit).

Optionally With :

1. 18mm/14mm Reducer (if your water pipe is 18mm Female Joint)
  2. Keck clip to hold reducer to wand. (color varies)
------------------------------------------

There is no tip or cap in there. Then this...
-----------------------------------------------

In addition to this kit, all you need to make a great VapCap desktop vape:

----------------------------------------------------

Seems pretty clear to me. Either way I think you understand it correctly now.

And, BTW, you can get the steel M18 tips on the site now.

jjooll

Just use a Q-tip for cleaning, fill the cotton in your vapcap, vaporize it and enjoy the effects - less the taste.
Is it safe to vape cotton? It is very very sticky, if I put in a q-tip through the condenser the cotton would get stuck on the hash

jjooll,
Reactions: Hogni

jjooll

Is there anyone else that vape hash? If so, how much do you load your vapcap with eash session?

jjooll,

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Maybe but the description doesn't tell that. And where is the cap? Included with the tip w/o telling so? Then we would have to speak with George to add that for clarification.

The picture on the website shows a cap but I confirmed with DV. Ordering from the DynaBuilder gets you a complete unit, ready to go. I'm going to grab an M stem with Ti parts and do some swapping with one of my Shadows. I think I've got the DynaVAS.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Ok, so I like I said yesterday, if it's to good to be true then it probably isn't true.

Put my order in for a DDaves Glass custom water wand with Titanium tip and cap for $50, got an email back from DDave telling me he doesn't carry the Ti tips, so I am back to square one.

I want to upgrade to a Titanium tip, and a possible new stem that has no carb. I was hoping to grab one of DDaves glass stems wit the tip and cap, that would give me two fully functional caps and the ability to try different configs to see what (if anything) I might be missing.

So the Dynavap costs for a Ti tip and cap is $60, but I am still w/o a body/stem/condenser. So being new in the Dynaverse, I am hoping some vet 'cappers can suggest a new config with a TI tip that won't cost me more then the $180 that getting an Omnivap from Dynavap would put me out. I was hoping for glass as I would think that would be a cool thing to see the vapor moving up the stem during sessions, but I am not opposed to wood. As I said, I would like to try carbless, but that's not a deal-breaker either as I can always just use tape to cover the carb for experimenting purposes. I don't own glass, and I don't foresee getting any at this point of my life either. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Go to the Dynabuilder>
Choose...
- no mouthpiece
- M Stem
- titanium tip
- $70

(yes it will come with condenser and cap too. All Dynabuilder options are complete vapcaps)

Best 'bang for your buck' vape in the world right there!

alex91

Those with removable mouthpiece and Fat Mouthpiece adapter: when trying to remove the rubber adapter, does your mouthpiece always get stuck with it, meaning you have to remove the other parts of the vapcap first in order to remove it? This is happening with my Omni XL.

204Markie

My order came in and wow. I think I have to put away my IQ and save it for my friends. It's going to be my daily driver with my vapman and my HI long. It's beautiful and tastes amazing, no learning curve and had great technique from the start (probably because I'm so used to my vapman). though it also came with the M for the promotion and I have big hands and I would have had a bit of trouble spinning it in my fingers so I'm quite happy that I got the XL omni.

I also reaaaaaaly need to get a Walnut and a Yew body to match my other favorite vape... God I love this thing.

*Toasted*

As always 420 in the 204!

Prophecy

Is there anyone else that vape hash? If so, how much do you load your vapcap with eash session?

I load my vapcap with 0,06g gives me a very long lasting session :)
After one or two heating cycles I stir it up the hash in the bowl with a needle to increase the surface for vaporizing.
I also use a mesh screen insert for the bowl so they stay longer clean, very useful.

After using hash couple of weeks, last friday evening I had the chance to use again some nice flowers and i have noticed once again why I have so much love for the flowers.
It gives my this nice tasty terpy vapor hits and the high was felt more a rounder expirience.
Was this nice giggling high back from my beginning days. I hat only filled my omni 3 times, and the day ended at 2 in the morning for me, speaks for the efficience.

Oh and with this three guys I had also much fun :D

Last edited by a moderator:

jjooll

I load my vapcap with 0,06g gives me a very long lasting session :)
After one or two heating cycles I stir it up the hash in the bowl with a needle to increase the surface for vaporizing.
I also use a mesh screen insert for the bowl so they stay longer clean, very useful.
Nice! Where do you get that mesh? I use hemp filter but it would be easier with mesh filter

I like to put sticky hash in a thin layer on a screen and then fold it together before putting it in the chamber. It is my experience that if you mount the hash in a way that gives a lot of surface exposed to the heat, then the vapour wil release more efficiently. This will give a better taste as less spent material wil be overheated while finishing the session.

jjooll

I like to put sticky hash in a thin layer on a screen and then fold it together before putting it in the chamber. It is my experience that if you mount the hash in a way that gives a lot of surface exposed to the heat, then the vapour wil release more efficiently. This will give a better taste as less spent material wil be overheated while finishing the session.
Yeah, I make it super flat by pressing it with something hard (I put in around 0,02g, incredible effect for such small amount)

jjooll,
Reactions: Prophecy

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
OK, than maybe I'm confused. This is what it says on his site...
--------------------------------------
Kit Comes With :

1. 14mm Wand that fits titanium VapCap tip.
  2. 4 x O-Rings (2 Standard Size, 2 Larger, to allow you to tailor your VapCap fit).

Optionally With :

1. 18mm/14mm Reducer (if your water pipe is 18mm Female Joint)
  2. Keck clip to hold reducer to wand. (color varies)
------------------------------------------

There is no tip or cap in there. Then this...
-----------------------------------------------

In addition to this kit, all you need to make a great VapCap desktop vape:

----------------------------------------------------

Seems pretty clear to me. Either way I think you understand it correctly now.

And, BTW, you can get the steel M18 tips on the site now.
With apologies, I'm working on clarifying the listing.

Thanks for posting this!

EDIT: Ok, done. Basically, I added an option to some listings to "Add a SS Tip and VapCap Cap for $35).

Last edited:

Campos

"Less is more"
Try small amounts, I use the smallest setting of the bowl of the Ti tip. It works wonderful. Leave some air so that the hash is not all compacted.
But don't forget less is more, BB is watching you!!

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Imitation they say is the sincerest form of flattery, PP.

Not having a lathe, last night I thought I wood confabulate a wood VapCap stem from what
various parts strewn around my room, before beddy bed time I had.

My rendition of a franken-wood-stem VapCap (with condenser, for a through pass) + mini herb stash. LOL

29d6xz4.jpg

204Markie

An update with my new omni, the high temp organic vape cotton works wonders under the screen. The cap would pop up like Rice Krispies cereal once at temp, so pushing the cap down a bit more to set it in firmer worked. The vape cotton with a dab in the middle also was nice.

I did find that the cap stayed warm for a bit and didnt feel nice when I hurried it into my pocket. At home the magnet on my grinder does wonders at home and the cold Canadian winter air helps with cooling the cap faster as well.

As for my omni setting I dont plug it all the way as I want some airflow but still enough where I dont need to play with the carb. It really feels like I'm pulling from a cigarette and its satisfying. Instead of doing 2 bowls of my vapman I alternate them as I feel like they are close cousins but very different at the same time but they work well together and make me very satisfied.

Top Bottom