Ricardo

So this is probably more a general weed :leaf:question than Vapcap specific - what do you guys do with really, really dry, brittle herb that has been well cured? If it's that dry what is vaporized? I have some really smooth no-name brand weed but it gives me fuck all vapor :shrug: I'm guessing it is what it is.... but any tips, anyone? :science:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
So this is probably more a general weed :leaf:question than Vapcap specific - what do you guys do with really, really dry, brittle herb that has been well cured? If it's that dry what is vaporized? I have some really smooth no-name brand weed but it gives me fuck all vapor :shrug: I'm guessing it is what it is.... but any tips, anyone? :science:

When i was younger i would often get brick weed that was dryer than i preferred... I would put it in a Mason jar with an orange peel or 2 overnight... normally worked wonders... but can mold your weed if you're not careful.

These days, with all the humidity packs and all I'm sure there's much better options... but in a pinch... grab an orange.

Marlon Rando

I will never forget that hotel in Edinbourgh with carpet on the floor, the walls and the ceiling. Anyway, I love Scotland. Great people there.

Am trying to fix a flight there with the lady,
what time of year is recommended to go?
Would love to try some good Cuisine of theirs.
maybe pack a VC for the road?

Ricardo

We have cookies?
Mmm. But I don't have anything like enough of it, plus I can't bake. Hmmm, but the missus can :nod: .. one for the future :tup:

When i was younger i would often get brick weed that was dryer than i preferred... I would put it in a Mason jar with an orange peel or 2 overnight... normally worked wonders... but can mold your weed if you're not careful.

These days, with all the humidity packs and all I'm sure there's much better options... but in a pinch... grab an orange.
Yes, I vaguely remember that from back in the day. Think I'll try it, I've nothing to lose - it's only a couple of grs.

what time of year is recommended to go?
August - for the (Fringe) Festival. Absolutely, definitely a once in a lifetime experience :tup:

Would love to try some good Cuisine of theirs.
The fish n' chips :rockon:

:rofl:

My theory is that all of Scottish cuisine is based on a dare.

- Mike Myers
So I Married an Axe Murderer
We ate surprisingly well in Edinburgh. It's not all deep-fried Mars Bars. I'd say there's grub to suit all tastes and budgets.
Edit: sorry, x2 post.

Last edited by a moderator:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
As a brat, when we finally got out of Glasgow on a lady liberty bound Cunard HMS, the Britannic
Out of Liverpool, I ordered something different one lunch other than the frugal culinary arts
of Scotland: Welsh rabbit (original spelling).

I was horrified when that rabbit turned out to be two slices of bread, with a slice of cheese. LOL

:mmmm:Never ordered rarebit after that Hungarian meal. :popcorn:

Last edited:

Vaporware

We ate surprisingly well in Edinburgh. It's not all deep-fried Mars Bars. I'd say there's grub to suit all tastes and budgets.
Edit: sorry, x2 post.

I was (somewhat) joking; I know every country’s got some good stuff too, and having a lot of Scottish blood myself I certainly hope we’re capable of making unique and good foods, but Scotland is better known for horrors like haggis than for notably *good* foods, so my first thought was that quote. :worms: :lol:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
There’s alway Haggis on Bobby’s birthday around here....

c3ww3.jpg

Last edited:

Ricardo

I was (somewhat) joking;
Yep, I sussed that. But even haggis on a Scotch Egg is delicious. There was the inevitable Farmers' Market on Sunday where we stayed (Stockbridge) with all manner of yummy grub. The one disappointment was the very strict Licencing Laws meant my then 17-year-old daughter was refused admission to a lot of pub/restaurants/gigs/shows. Bummer. But that was one good holiday - I think I'd nearly do it again.... . if only I had a hookup for weed.

Vision103

Vision103
Thanks so much for all the responses. I don't know what didn't click (har har) with me before but I now have this childlike sense of urgency because there is so much vapcap related I already want and I can't get it fast enough :lol:
I know the reaali g all to well. Haha enjoy

Your not Vaping moisture your Vaping the canabinoids. Some people prefer thier herb dryer. The humidity packs on amazon work great. A day or 2 and my bud comes right back if I let it get like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

CVC4455

Squeeze the open end, not the closed end.. should never need pliers. You only need to squeeze a bit to close the open end enough to stay on the tip. Finger pressure should do it.

I believe they are just too busy to keep up right now.... I also sent an email back around black Friday and never got any reply.

Has it been soaked long in iso or other cleaners?

Have you personally tried the cap?

Has he accidentally mixed it up with a generic ebay cap?

Just brainstorming here...

Thanks for getting back to me! Yeah I guess I described it wrong, I was squeezing towards the open end of the cap. But I was doing it while the cap was on the titatinum tip part of the nanovong, sounds like I should try squeezing it after removing the cap. At least that makes more sense to me because I'll actually be able to bend it that way.

I sent them an email over black Friday weekend and I just got a response maybe 2 or 3 days ago. I sent them a message about the cap falling off alittle over a day ago and haven't heard back yet but they'll probably get back to me in a few more days?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Versailles Floors R CIVILIZED

“M” is 4 modern
“C” is 4 C0LAS

COLA means Monkey TAIL in SPAINISH

C 4 CANNABIS if U care?

Damn being “CIVILIZED”. I am pagan.

I go around buttnakked (wen my housemate is at work) wen I want. & I “smoke” weed. Do an Indian
War dance. Whoop it up.

I don’t give a fuck (Moose doesn’t either).

I am pagan.

iyj148.jpg

Last edited:

Ricardo

Check the cuffs of your pants, if you have any.../
I go around buttnakked (wen my housemate is at work) wen I want. & I “smoke” weed.
Bit of a trend emerging here :brow: I keep my pants on for the most part. One time I floated through the Munich countryside on an inflatable mattress (coupled to a girlfriend - eat that, Sting!). People called me "Tomatenarsch" for weeks afterwards. Ah, youth!

Choices

So a quick question or two: does the ABV from an M model still have enough in it to make it worth keeping? I’m basing this on only a handful of sessions of usage with a Portside Mini and the two observations I have made so far: This hits as hard or harder for a given amount of flower as anything I have used. Second the ABV is more darkened and dusty than any other I’ve used. I mean it is still intact as far as a shape but just barely rustle it and it collapses to a pile. Is there anything still “in there”?
Thanks ahead of time for your insights!

StringTheorista

So a quick question or two: does the ABV from an M model still have enough in it to make it worth keeping? I’m basing this on only a handful of sessions of usage with a Portside Mini and the two observations I have made so far: This hits as hard or harder for a given amount of flower as anything I have used. Second the ABV is more darkened and dusty than any other I’ve used. I mean it is still intact as far as a shape but just barely rustle it and it collapses to a pile. Is there anything still “in there”?
I have found that what seems to still be in my dark brown ABV is CBN. I make tincture from it in 100 proof vodka and it is great for sleep. (This conclusion is based on the soporific effects of the tincture.)

Or maybe it’s not CBN. I don’t know. But there is something still in even dark ABV...

What Is CBN and What Are the Benefits of This Cannabinoid? | Leafly
https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabi...fits-of-this-cannabinoid?cacheBuster=justOnce

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Some throw the spent material away.

If your material is of yellow color (usually found after vaping at modest temperature?)
I throw away ABV normally?
Lately I have a glass jar for my ABV!
With E-JUICE FLAVOR being a carrier of The GOODNESS (MEDICINE)IMC (in my case)?
I was making my own SHATTER (BHO) before it got cheap if your in a legal zone?
ROSIN PRESSES might B useful?
@stark1 your fun 2 fight with.
U ever cage fight?

I use a “M” because it’s cool!

Last edited:

CVC4455

When adjusting the cap fit, you must first remove the cap from the tip. Place your fingers near the open end of the cap with one finger on the digger outter end and your thumb on the opposite side squeeze the cap gently but firmly. Test for fit and repeat as necessary.

Thanks! Yeah I was trying to do it with the cap still on the tip, I could squeeze it and see it move but it didn't stay that way. That's why I got out the pliers, wish I would have asked 1st because even with a kinda thick rag between the vapcap and pliers I still got some scratches and a bend or dent in the cap. Oh well live and learn, I'm just happy I can fix it when I get home!

Ricardo

I'm going to say no, toss it. But if you ever have ABV from some other, lesser vaporizer it is totally worth one big hit in your Vapcap :rockon:

Top Bottom