Does this happen every time? My cap does this very occasionally, but not that often at all. And as long as it does hold put, I dont think it should be an issue at all anyway.
I actually sometimes deliberately pull my cap up a touch to possibly allow a little extra airflow, especially with the DDave water wand which works brilliantly but is too tight a draw for my preference.

Yeah it seems to happen every time.
My SS tip does not do that at all.
I guess it’s ok as long as it doesn’t affect function.

Squiby

Yeah it seems to happen every time.
My SS tip does not do that at all.
I guess it’s ok as long as it doesn’t affect function.

It doesn't affect function. A popping cap just indicates that your cap is a bit loose.

Position your thumb and forefinger on the open end of the cap at the digger outter side and directly across from the digger outter. Gently but firmly squeeze the cap. Text for fit and repeat if necessary. A snug cap won't jump.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I have Shadow M number # 1986 engraved in the Cap....
I'm wondering if someone here has number # 1976 , the year I was born.
If the Cap is still in good shape, light use, or brand new, I'll like to know if someone here wants mine, and I'll take yours ;)
The Cap of mine is still brand new, haven't used the Shadow yet, playing with Ti XL Omni at the moment.
Stay vaped...

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Thanks everyone for the tips!
Going to go squeeze my cap now lol
That sounds kinda dirty :uhoh:
I’ll squeeze it for you.

Too much?

I’m enjoying some vapcaps with a beer named Purple Rain, Bro from a local place.

Blue Omni stem, torch colored ti MP, and a 18m tip. I feel civilized.

A vaporizer is just a tool. CANNABIS is the HOLY GRAIL!

You can’t vape shadow M cap #s!

@ataxian hope you had a great Friday!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
jajajajaja
??????
Did you read my post???
Enjoy your VapCaps!!!!!....
Stay vaped.
I did haha no ill intent meant! I love @ataxian

@Jill NYC @Quetzalcoatl had it in his signature, it all stemmed from that damn solo “do I have the newest model?” Like it even mattered, since they’re all bombproof, but I love rosin in the vapcap. I need some GSC rosin, right @ataxian?

FlushedNotRushed

What do you guys think is the best combo for tip / torch for on the go? I have a standard M18 as well as a Shadow M and I'm thinking about buying somethings for a good on-the-go setup. I mainly pack tight caps as well as take big hits through a glass piece when at home, so I prefer SS tip / single flame torch as it can retain / control the heat better.

But for on the go, I was thinking I would need to get -
(1) Dynastash so I can take advantage of the magnet. I usually just put it on the topside of my SCS grinder, but I would like a magnet so I don't have to find a flat surface to put both my grinder and cooling dynavap on.
(2) Dual / Triple flame torch for quick lighting, especially in windy situations. I find my single flame is hard to see and takes a while to heat my Dynavap when I'm outside. I'm hoping a dual or triple flame torch will fix this.
(3) TI tip so I can have cooler vape as well as a quicker heat up / cool down time. I won't take the same size hits as I do with my glass as it would burn my throat, so I'm looking for a cooler vaping experience.
(4) Maybe a spinning mouthpiece / XL condenser to allow more airflow resulting in a cooler vape.

Not too sure but do you guys think the TI tip is better for on the go? I know, I know, I won't know until I try it. But multiple perspectives would be nice.

Thank you very much!

Summer

Long Island, NY
@FlushedNotRushed, a triple flame or even a quad would be better for windy or cold conditions. And I may be wrong, but in warmer weather I say a ti tip, but in cold weather the ti tip will heat up faster, but will also cool down faster, whereas, the ss tip will take longer to initially heat, but it will retain heat longer for your draw, & successive heat ups may be faster (depending on how cold it is) because of ss's greater heat retention. Curious to hear what our experts think.

As far as the spinning mp & XL condenser, it won't help with more airflow, but it will help with spinning the vc while heating.

Last edited:

Vaporware

I almost always use a Ti tip so I can’t compare them, but Summer’s probably right. I do switch torches sometimes though, so I’ll talk about that.

Being outside does make any torch I’ve used take longer to heat the VC, and if it’s light out the flames are difficult to see. My double-flame takes even longer than my triple flame, but it does tend to give larger/thicker hits (inside or out) if that’s what you want. I think that comes from the flame being on longer and heating the tip inside the cap more thoroughly. The triple should work similarly if you wanted to go more past the click than I do, but I worry about accidental combustion so I stay fairly close to the click. I generally heat in the middle of the cap (as much as that’s even possible with the triple) in case that context helps.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I’m enjoying some vapcaps with a beer named Purple Rain, Bro from a local place.

Now, “Purple Rain”? Is it from the Twin Cities? (Sierra Nevada is “local”, to me, on the right coast :wave:)

A Prince-ly name, indeed

Would like some of this, please here, kitty here, kitty
j58qjs.jpg

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Anyone here being the owner of an Interplanetary Development Silo XL for his/her Vapcap?
If yes - are you happy with it? And how much ground herb fits approximately into the storage part of it?
I would be thankful for your information! :)

Top Bottom