cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
As @Summer says it is unlikely that 17mm more length will change the hit noticeably. That little bit DOES make a difference on ease of spinning, tho. I find the XL length much easier to spin and prefer it now to regular length.
Would I spend $40 for that difference? Now that I know the difference I probably would.

MinnBobber

300qsck.jpg

Damn those peaches look GOOD!
X2
Where are the peaches from??
IMO, Colorado peaches reign supreme----nothing bests a good CO peach.
Kind of like their CO cannabis?? None better???

Gray Area

If I remember correctly, somebody posted about wanting an original Ti Omni - the nicer/cleaner body ver a few pages back.
Looks like there's one for sale in the classifieds atm.

It's a poor pic but it certainly looks like the old ver to me :nod:

Ricardo

So I finally got around to buying a set of metal files and modded the Sandblasted M, basically trying to copy from the Omni Ti tip. I don't have a workshop so no fixed vice, so it's a bit rough n'ready but I've just tested it and yes, I would say it is way better. No more sucking on super tightly-rolled joints - in fact I'd say it's about where I have my OmniVap set :D

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
If I remember correctly, somebody posted about wanting an original Ti Omni - the nicer/cleaner body ver a few pages back.
Looks like there's one for sale in the classifieds atm.

It's a poor pic but it certainly looks like the old ver to me :nod:

The ti stem is mounted upside down. Nice deal cause you get a carbon fiber with it.

Good memory. I just grabbed it. Excited to have one of the older versions. I was having trouble finding them. I saw someone has a new style Omni WITH a dynastash for only $100! I don’t need another of either, but at that price...

Ricardo

I look at some of the pristine collections here and sometimes wonder, why? Where do you get the time (& $$$), but I totally accept the view that every vapcap has a personality and also, hey, some people collect dolls, or WWII memorabilia so absolutely, go for it :tup:
Me, I'm happy with my Omni for smooth, sophisticated vaping pleasure, my NonaVong for huge nighttime rips and the M for out and about and/or visitors. Oh, and I have an OG coming on Thursday because, well, I've broken 3 already but it's where it all started right? Plus it gives killer rips :rockon:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I look at some of the pristine collections here and sometimes wonder, why? Where do you get the time (& $$$), but I totally accept the view that every vapcap has a personality and also, hey, some people collect dolls, or WWII memorabilia so absolutely, go for it :tup:
Me, I'm happy with my Omni for smooth, sophisticated vaping pleasure, my NonaVong for huge nighttime rips and the M for out and about and/or visitors. Oh, and I have an OG coming on Thursday because, well, I've broken 3 already but it's where it all started right? Plus it gives killer rips :rockon:

You hit the nail on the head for me at least, it’s a collection. Some of the pieces I get I might not ever use. Just love the whole system. I used to collect glass pipes, but... you know... fuck combustion and all that...

I’m still thinking I for sure need an OG to round out the collection. Was waiting to see if I should order one from vaposhop or if dynavap is going to re-release theirs.

hopla

When i first browsed through the forum i had that reaction, but that's because i hadn't experienced vaping before.
Once you try some vaporisers you notice every single one brings a new experience in taste, strength, ritual and ease of use at the moment.
That's what triggers V.A.S., curiosity combined with the pleasure to rediscover cannabis each time.
Then you begin to look at variations of the same model, sometimes for purely cosmetics reason (i love my cherry SB Junior but i have seen the canary and the spalted maple ...), and with the Dynavap you find the easy excuse that one isn't enough if you want to have some sessions without interruption while waiting it to cool down (any excuse will be happily granted, rule #1 of V.A.S.).
In a nutshell i can easily see myself with a lot of vaporisers in one year or two if i continue to vape, and i don't see why i should stop (apart from money restraint).
Bare in mind that i only get CBD cannabis 95% of the the time here and 5% of the other time you don't really know what you buy, i can't imagine what my V.A.S. would be if i lived in a cannabis legalised country with all the informations and choices available there.

Last edited:

hopla

Where's here? (approximately). Legal or illegal territory, there have to be growers cultivating decent weed :leaf:
Italy, near french border and Côte d'azur: if you get caught with CBD cannabis in Italy you must have the bag sealed with the bill from the shop you bought it (it is only for "collection" purpose...if that's not hypocrisy); THC cannabis is strictly prohibited.
In France i wouldn't try to cross the border with some material, as there are a lot of controls (due to recent terrorism events) and it only needs one drug dog patrol and that's it...
There are some "growers" (i would call them amateurs as cannabis culture and informations are not their strong points), but i never could find a specific strain from them (say you want Blue Dream or Durban Poison) and usually their weed is very poor.
In France there are a lot of people dealing, mainly haschisch (i don't like it).
Good weed is very rare there too, but i don't know their situation as well as in my part of the border (italian one)
Only when i had a friend who knew some people coming back from Netherlands i could tell that was good cannabis and exactly what they said it was.
My dream would be the parliament to vote a permission to grow (even only 4-5 plants per person) at home, and not only CBD cannabis.

Ricardo

Amazing. It's a good bit more liberal in Spain. Not legal, but de-criminalised to a large extent, although the Policía Nacional still waste a lot of time shaking down kids instead of catching real criminals. Also, there are Cannabis Associations (with restrictions), andthen there's "the weed guy" .

hopla

Amazing. It's a good bit more liberal in Spain. Not legal, but de-criminalised to a large extent, although the Policía Nacional still waste a lot of time shaking down kids instead of catching real criminals. Also, there are Cannabis Associations (with restrictions), andthen there's "the weed guy" .
i know, i went 5 years ago in Barcelona, great city and very permissive, to an extent that cannabis would probably be the least of their concern.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
When i first browsed through the forum i had that reaction, but that's because i hadn't experienced vaping before.
Once you try some vaporisers you notice every single one brings a new experience in taste, strength, ritual and ease of use at the moment.
That's what triggers V.A.S., curiosity combined with the pleasure to rediscover cannabis each time.
Then you begin to look at variations of the same model, sometimes for purely cosmetics reason (i love my cherry SB Junior but i have seen the canary and the spalted maple ...), and with the Dynavap you find the easy excuse that one isn't enough if you want to have some sessions without interruption while waiting it to cool down (any excuse will be happily granted, rule #1 of V.A.S.).
In a nutshell i can easily see myself with a lot of vaporisers in one year or two if i continue to vape, and i don't see why i should stop (apart from money restraint).
I smoked pot for over 40 years, but the implements were mostly a means to an end. I used various methods from a potato to lamp parts (probably very unsafe) to glass pipes and bongs made of acrylic and the ever present dugout and, of course, rolled joints (the American way with just cannabis, no tobacco). I had a lot of implements, but it was really just about the cannabis.

When I started vaping 4 years ago or so it became something else. It wasn't just about the goods anymore, it became a hobby and became just as much (well, nearly) about the implements as about the goods. While it DID open up a new world with the flavors of the various strains (and that was profound), the consumption method completely changed and the various approached to getting vapor from the goods all had their good and bad points and that added a whole range of elements that just weren't there with combustion. Who would have thought that different methods would have different "signatures" and other elements that changed the experience from a little to a lot. And I haven't even gotten into concentrates which will surely point out other unique elements of consumption and flavor.
I could go on (ad infinitum) but my point is that vaping lends itself much more readily to a hobby rather than just a means to an end and I have fallen in to this head first. The ONLY thing keeping me from going too far (in my view) is a lack of funds. Otherwise I would be up there with @Squiby and others who put my meager collection to shame, and I would have examples from our outstanding 3rd party artists.
And the same goes for other vaping tools like Splinters and Milaanas and items like Jyarz and IHs etc. Before vaping everything cannabis related I still had easily fit in one drawer (other than the 12" bong). Now it takes up a lot of my living room...

KC2K

Hoping things are changing here in the UK. Police have better things to do if you keep your head down. Just hoping the government listen to both the people and professionals and at least legalise medical use and de-criminalise recreational use. It's just been allowed for exceptional medical cases but maybe extended to a full medical use!

It's crazy when your medical experts are telling me in hushed tones to medicate with cannabis but could be sacked for saying it!

Just wanted to add that I'm loving my M and Ti Woody S. Trying micro dosing with them and amazed at the results! I think VapCap 's are ideal for it. It gives so much control and I've been able to experience amazing sensations from tiny amounts. Hail the genius of the VapCap!!!!

StringTheorista

I have 6 vapcaps. It’s a few more than I need, but I’m not sure how I would decide which to part with :lol:
As a new medical patient, a never-smoker (aside from a very few occasions decades ago), it’s been a steep learning curve to learn about vaporizing, about the various types of kit, and glass, and strains, etc etc. A fun and engaging retirement project it has been though! And a real benefit for my med issues.

If I had known at the beginning all that I’ve since learned, I think I would have bought an omnivong XL, an M, and a spare ti tip for the M. Live and learn. Je ne regret rien :rockon:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I have 6 vapcaps. It’s a few more than I need, but I’m not sure how I would decide which to part with :lol:
As a new medical patient, a never-smoker (aside from a very few occasions decades ago), it’s been a steep learning curve to learn about vaporizing, about the various types of kit, and glass, and strains, etc etc. A fun and engaging retirement project it has been though! And a real benefit for my med issues.

If I had known at the beginning all that I’ve since learned, I think I would have bought an omnivong XL, an M, and a spare ti tip for the M. Live and learn. Je ne regret rien :rockon:

See ya at the next $ALE, Y’all! :2c:

You dirty dog. You snatch it up? It’s locked now.

Well, whoever did, thank you. I didn’t need it, but it was driving me nuts like someone holding a carrot in front of a horse.

Woof. Woof.

Top Bottom