Ricardo

^^^^interesting^^^^
But importing anything here is very hit and miss. Although the islands are part of Spain, we have a lower sales tax BUT imports (even from mainland Spain) can be subject to retention, inspection, customs duty etc. It's a major pain in the ass.
EDIT: Talking about glass - boy, did I underestimate the strength of the reclaim just where the NonaVong drops into the 'Lil Chinese Bubbler. I fished a nice blob out with a chopstick, wrapped it lightly in de-gummed hemp fiber, and made a little sandwich in the reduced - chamber (jesus clips) Sandblasted M with a little bit of weed. I am so stoned.
Plus, y'all got me so tense earlier, and worried about my crystal hygiene that the Bubbler is now gently resting in ISO with rock salt from the Himalayas. The question is, what do I fill it with later? :science:

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
@Dynavaper - that's really kind of you but I have it sorted out via my daughter's boyfriend. Vaposhop don't ship to the Canary Islands because they say they've had too many lost or broken deliveries which is a bummer but fair enough, I guess.

Most important thing is that you are set now! :tup:
But if you ever would like to get something from Vaposhop to the Canary Islands again and need a human proxy - Just let me know! :wave:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Ugh...

ANYWAY...

This is probably a silly question but I can’t check my vapcaps right now.

If I am buying a new custom stem, do I absolutely need a condenser to be able to put a mouthpiece (spinning or regular) onto it? Or could I add a moth piece and use the whole thing without a condenser?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
WOW
FFS
Look at these two

Can ppl go back and check who started talking like shit to others?

and most of their comments since have continually been off topic and derailing....
But accusing others of such, all with an air of arrogance...

And little boy?

How old are you bud

You have no idea of who I am or what I do in life or have done

I am no spring chicken mate.... You could be the boi....you do not know my age

And careful with terms that I could take offensive although I see you like cryptic and passive aggressive ways to attack ppl as you are not grown enough to actually say what you mean
keep it subliminal buddy all good - I see through the code terms - I have lived it all my life

I am pretty disgusted at the seeming support for the behaviour of two people...

I also if you read through the lot have tried to change subject or move on with ppl a number of times

Anyway

It is the way of the world.....

No skin off my dick

I live in the real world and have probably done more for the place than you @Dynalowrider

You actually have no f&*^ing idea what I have done in terms of activism and environment etc
so I did back your off topic talk about straws I think you are a self righteous wanker

Now enjoy yourselves ppl

If moderators and admin wanna read this thread they can make their own decisions

If this thread got shut down coz 2 ppls ego couldnt just leave it and keep it bout vaping and VC's then good on them

they chose a pissing contest all coz I tried to give my experience to another...who instead of taking or choosing not to use tht knowledge they used ego

well done

peace out
Name calling is never the answer. If you have a disagreement with someone, take it up via PM but do not bring personal beefs into this thread.

I now have some cleaning up to do over the last couple of pages. I expect more warning points and/or post deletions will be coming as I re-read this shitshow of a thread this morning. I haven't even had my coffee yet.:disgust:

Let's play nice folks. I'll shut the thread down for a while if I have to...

:peace:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ugh...

ANYWAY...

This is probably a silly question but I can’t check my vapcaps right now.

If I am buying a new custom stem, do I absolutely need a condenser to be able to put a mouthpiece (spinning or regular) onto it? Or could I add a moth piece and use the whole thing without a condenser?

If you want to have a mouthpiece with your stem, yes, you need a condenser. An XL condenser.
Or you may find it wanting. :tup:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Depends on who you get the stem from and what kind of mouthpiece you mean. @stardustsailor makes custom stems with or without mouthpieces, integral and separate.
If you mean parts from Dynavap the mouthpiece needs a condenser to keep them together.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Hey Ken, Thanks for the musical relief...

I don't know whether you see this as good or bad (good for me) but if I ask Alexa to play Ken Bonfield she comes up with 42 tracks...

I think it's good, and there's going to be another 25 of duo material in about 10 days, and another 13 later this fall from my newest Parting Gifts. The more the merrier. Stream away-it is the radio of yesterday, and in a niche-based world, acoustic instrumental music is doing quite well overall, and I am very happy and my listeners seem to grow by the day through Spotify.

And @Stu will be happy to know that my DYNAVAP was used as a performance aid on my upcoming CD. They were every bit as instrumental in the recording as the mics. (Almost).

Cheers good people.

In a world where we can choose to be anything, choose to be kind. And it doesn't cost a penny.

Ricardo

It's amazing how we almost always find those screens and caps. I stand stock still, try to identify by sound where it fell, then turn on the light on my phone, swivel and search. If that doesn't work I'll sweep the floor and root through the dust. Sometimes they turn up days later, I think I've only really permanently undeniably lost one or two. It's worse when you put something somewhere safe - like on top of that pill jar was a good place to rest the cap :D

Summer

Long Island, NY
Ugh...

100% sympathize with your "Ugh".

The only way you can use a mp without a condenser is if you have the omni mp/condenser assembly & then you could just insert the mp into a metal body/stem. I use this configuration with my M17 & Omni.

Last edited:

Papi

SevGen
Say hello to my new XL kingwood 2g 2m futostash
23ib5th.jpg

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I don't think it has to do with the IH, but we will see!

I got some new wax to try out when I get home later.

Stay CIVILIZED!

A vaporizer is just a heater! (a TOOL)
Cannabis is the HOLY GRAIL
A vap cap is just a tool like a Lamborghini is just a car.

So the Omni has a smaller internal diameter than the other stems which lets it be used without a condenser?

Top Bottom