Dynalowrider

Wasn't preaching, just saying. The only person I can change or improve is myself. I have control of only myself, so I have to pick my causes. If everyone were to say no to plastic straws, then I could move on to problems that are more pressing. If you have causes that you think I should pursue after the straws are taken care of, let me know. I'll get right on them. Doc

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I get that straws are a big deal, but it seems weird that THAT is where we have decided the real issue is. There was a funny picture I’ll have to try to find, of a sign in Starbucks saying “no straws”, next to individually plastic wrapped napkins and condiments.
Ya gotta start somewhere, and one would think plastic straws would be an easy get. But even that isn't going to be as easy as one might think...

Hey, how bout we see if we can find cardboard tubes to use instead of plastic for shipping DynaVap stuff? Every little bit helps, right? All in DV must use thousands...

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:sherlock: It’s all good, in a parallel Earth.

In it, I am playing with my newly acquired Glass OG.

hu3cpk.jpg

I am 12.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

Wasn't preaching, just saying. The only person I can change or improve is myself. I have control of only myself, so I have to pick my causes. If everyone were to say no to plastic straws, then I could move on to problems that are more pressing. If you have causes that you think I should pursue after the straws are taken care of, let me know. I'll get right on them. Doc

I like this straw alternative:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/908228738/finalstraw-the-worlds-first-collapsible-reusable-s

Plus if it happens to be 10mm, we would have a pretty badass portable Vapcap stem.

Edit: Just checked, its not 10MM.

What's the diameter of the straw?
The outside diameter is 9mm and the inside diameter is 7mm

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Thank you for making an effort. I rarely use straws, and have them in both glass and metal for when I do, and for others that come by my home. It took awhile for reusable bags to become common here, maybe straws are next.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Thank you for making an effort. I rarely use straws, and have them in both glass and metal for when I do, and for others that come by my home. It took awhile for reusable bags to become common here, maybe straws are next.
Ok, seriously that's the final straw.:razz: If someone wants to make a thread about straws in the lounge, please be my guest.

Next person that mentions straws in this thread will get double-secret probation (at least).:goon:

:peace:

Vaporware

Has anyone tried a VapCap for vaping dried stalks of grain, used especially as fodder or as material for thatching, packing, or weaving?

I’ve had trouble getting good extraction using a thin hollow tube of paper or plastic for sucking drink from a glass or bottle... :razz:

:horse::smug:

Dutch-Mic

Ok, seriously that's the final straw.:razz:

:lol:
I love this place.

Back to glass. If you love glass and want to keep it "OG", Vaposhop still have them in stock and you can buy them without a cap.

ztzmfl.jpg

Word of caution: in my experience the glass body is extremely fragile, but the nostalgia factor almost convinces me to buy one.

@VaporWare you rascal! :dog:

Last edited:

Ricardo

Back to glass. If you love glass and want to keep it "OG", Vaposhop still have them in stock and you can buy them without a cap.
Oh fuck. Now I'm gonna have to buy another one. My daughter is in the Netherlands at present and VapoShop (much as I like them) won't ship to my location.. .
EDIT: Done :tup: I had to throw in a couple of clear black Mini vac storage jars to qualify for free shipping plus I get a free Vitavac jar :)

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Oh fuck. Now I'm gonna have to buy another one. My daughter is in the Netherlands at present and VapoShop (much as I like them) won't ship to my location.. .

Where are you located? I own an OG Glass Vapcap and - to be honest - I really don't need it. It has been used twice and is practically new. I could send it to you, if you like and get myself a new one from Vaposhop if VAS is overwhelming again.

Nina

I am still using mine every evening, FP first and then on to the VC
Last night my torch ran out of butane so I'll have to roll up my sleeves and figure out the refilling procedure:uhoh:

How I long for an induction heater....
should I wait until dynavap bring one to market or shall I buy an artisan made heater?

As for Les Plently and his expensive extract...well the mind boggles:o

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

Where are you located? I own an OG Glass Vapcap and - to be honest - I really don't need it. It has been used twice and is practically new. I could send it to you, if you like and get myself a new one from Vaposhop if VAS is overwhelming again.

You're awesome!

Last night my torch ran out of butane so I'll have to roll up my sleeves and figure out the refilling procedure:uhoh:

The following link helped me with the refilling procedure: http://fuckcombustion.com/resources/butane-quality-lighter-refuelling-technique.19/

Ricardo

@Dynavaper - that's really kind of you but I have it sorted out via my daughter's boyfriend. Vaposhop don't ship to the Canary Islands because they say they've had too many lost or broken deliveries which is a bummer but fair enough, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

StringTheorista

:lol:
I love this place.
Ditto
Also, @Ricardo, I agree vapcap is excellent for getting more goodness from the abv of other vapes (e-nano, in my case)
@Nina, someone posted recently a tip that should go just before step 1 in the thread Dutch-Mic posted: put the lighter in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or so first. Filling is easier. Also, be sure it’s fully back to room temp before you ignite it.

Last edited:

@Dynavaper - that's really kind of you but I have it sorted out via my daughter's boyfriend. Vaposhop don't ship to the Canary Islands because they say they've had too many lost or broken deliveries which is a bummer but fair enough, I guess.

And I thought squirting was a myth :brow:

But unless I'm wrong, the EU forbid (or will do so soon) this crappy geoblocking practice, meaning that any business wishing to deliver to Spain will necessarily accept orders to the Canary Islands. So, my friend: you will soon be able to directly oder from VapoShop.

EDIT: in fact, by November of this year, this geoblocking will be ended (but VapoShop may charge you additional fees if they wish). See http://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/policies/geo-blocking/ for more info, man.

Top Bottom