Wittgenstein

After awhile.....

You just stop counting. :shrug:;)

1p6j5u.jpg

Wow. You won the Haiku contest? And where is the pink mouthpiece?

Last edited:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
CBL, photos are very illuminating, it drives me bonkers to try to imagine. Imagine.

A male massage therapist.
Is it an certification required profession. Female patrons need apply
only?
It is, and it isn’t: laws vary, and work varies. I am in fact certified and licensed, and over the years my work has changed; it’s no longer within the scope of practice of my license, which simply doesn’t apply to what I do now. If I call it anything else, people have no idea; my training provides an easy segue when people ask me what kind of massage I do I work on men and wome, roughly equally.

The bulk of my clients are hard workers, recovering from injury or illness, musicians, athletes, military personnel ...most of my clients are massage therapists. (Lest anyone think I’m shaving truth, cutting corners or evading somehow the letter of the law, I ONLY work on people who are fully clothed, and fully informed as to what they can expect, for THEIR comfort and MY safety. 90% of my work is done in full view of the public, and despite the marriage proposals I do not date my clients, nor do I do anything with them that can’t be respectably done in full public view between professional acquaintances.)

There. I’ve left very little to the imagination...I imagine

ClearBlueLou

.................................................................................
Cap is meant to be secure, work in any position.

Gently give the cap a firm squeeze to make it slightly out of round. Then it will snug up/stay on.
You can use a pliers WITH a rag to cover the sharp teeth. Careful to just tweak slightly out of round.
Please, NO...pliers are for getting water to shut off and put battery cables on, this is a flimsy little thing. Pliers can destroy it

ClearBlueLou

My Vapcap holder is an antique cigarette and tobacco box. Antique, like me. :wave:
Don’t look at me - I ATE the spring chicken....
“Squiby” said:
Pics please, or it ain't real. :cool:

A classy bunch of stoners.
I see I’ll have to dig up pix to keep my seat...must maintain the dignity of the crew!

How did a Southern boy ever become a massage therapist, much less a vapor head....

I thought everyone down south were coon hunters, little did I know. :\
What can I say: I woke up early

MinnBobber

Please, NO...pliers are for getting water to shut off and put battery cables on, this is a flimsy little thing. Pliers can destroy it

did you notice I said CAREFULLY as pliers allow for easy and precise movement. Easy to adjust inward a tiny tiny fraction and check if that is enough. I've done caps for friends and find pliers the most precise vs hand bending.
Move the ends of the pliers 1/4" and tip moves 1/16".
I found that much better than by hand but use what you are comfortable with

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Ooh squiby 's vintage vap stand is awesome! :)

I altered my last un-sold stem today... Sandblasted and anodized.

EDIT: Sorry - I like to post pictures of some of the stuff I make here really just to share. This thread is not supposed to talk about sales. But in answer to the questions form @-dab8- & @Wittgenstein, there is a link in my signature to where I sell stems I've made, my previous comment had been about putting up more photos there, when I get around to it. . . feel free to PM me.
(EDIT: looks like my classifieds post/page is locked now, because it's old :( )

Thanks for the compliments :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom