Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Thank you!

Would you be interested in a wood VonG body?

xgisy.jpg

I'm interested, depending on price, and as long as I can get one without a carb hole.
It looks like you're using a condenser. Is that the case?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Thanks. Fixed. ;)

They're jealous of the fat stacks we are making from our classifieds section.:rolleyes: You can read about it here: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/what’s-up-with-imgur.29564/#post-1272370

:peace:

Thanks, @Stu ! For the informative link. :hmm:=> :doh:=> :)=> :ko:

photobukkit, now imgur.

I have deep-sixed them ( in my dreams ). Both. :mmmm: :cheers:

2ur9ro2.jpg

:spliff:

As long as we are on a learning curve, I have always wondered why DV makes VONGs,
in a hydrous environment. Wood is hydrophilic, and swells.

I have been using mine anhydrous, for the most part. Having said that

f0ytlk.jpg

Also, why make DONGs(Damascus on Glass) if Damascus steel rusts? For the novelty, perhaps.

2rfaihk.jpg

Shure is purty, tho. I likes the heft.

For the time being, tho, guess I’ll just have to “like” my slim jim

2e3o106.jpg

Imgur, I likes pictures! So, dare to compare!

Last edited:

Dynalowrider

So, I don't remember why it was comped, I think it was being tried out, but a gold colored anodized stem and tip was sent to me. I happened to be cleaning an Omni condenser, so I put them together, with the smallest bowl. This thing is so tasty, I made it my "every day carry".

I was sent some Carnauba Dynawax to try out. Tried it on all my wooden pieces. I have never had my Black Walnut WoodScents glow like it did. Damn that's pretty. When this stuff hits the shelf, try it out. Makes your hands feel good after use. Doc

Last edited:

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So, I don't remember why it was comped, I think it was being tried out, but a gold colored anodized stem and tip was sent to me. I happened to be cleaning an Omni condenser, so I put them together, with the smallest bowl. This thing is so tasty, I made it my "every day carry".

I was sent some Carnauba Dynawax to try out. Tried it on all my wooden pieces. I have never had my Black Walnut WoodScents glow like it did. Damn that's pretty. When this stuff hits the shelf, try it out. Makes your hands feel good after use. Doc

Try mineral oil and beeswax, it works really well also, and it’s all natural

stark1

Lonesome Planet
you'll see DV thread is one of the friendlier threads to stick around in.

@stark1, dang! how you like the Damnascus? Interesting IPA's, trying to lay off them, my lady claims noxious fumes from consistent flatulence is not a desirable quality to have:uhoh:

To answer your question in a semi faux zen mode, it’s what you are like inside that makes you; in a similar fashion (with a condenser), ultimately, regardless of the stem, it’s all window dressing.

It’s all good.

It’s the difference between a T-shirt, and a tux. It’s still you inside. :ko:

& the goodness that flows out of you.

I had some time to play with my CAD program this past weekend and came up with something I think turned out pretty cool. While I don't mind keeping my tobacco unit in a dynstash, I am a bit concerned about keeping the one I use for weed in one, since it looks so much like a normal dugout, and it is not very good at containing aromas. So...I made a hide it in plain site container. O-ring seal at both ends of the container, and the light works if my unit is in it or not. Magnetic ring around he light too.
I call it the "Stashlight"
How do I post a picture of my creation here?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Register with a picture hosting site, such as imgbb.com, or tinypic; do not waste time with
Imgur, they have a plug up their watusi. Photobucket has issues, as well.

Then we can see your “Stashlight”. GL!

Top Bottom