1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

[​IMG]

Lady V, LesPlenty and kellya86 like this.
  2. -dab8-

-dab8- Dabsessive

Love it. Any idea what size the glass insert is? I don’t have my IH yet and would love to order the insert awhile also.

Lady V and DDave like this.
  3. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

:science::worms::rolleyes:

Lady V, Dynavaper and Squiby like this.
  4. DDave

It's the glass filtered reducer that is the bottom of the Concentration Chamber I list on my web site. The cap bottoms out perfectly, right before any orings reach the inner part of the chamber.

It's also not loose. I have a specially cut high temp silicone sleeve holding the glass in place.

BigJr48, Lady V, LesPlenty and 5 others like this.
  5. Skunkport

Skunkport Well-Known Member

So..DDave IH Mod? :p

Lady V, LesPlenty, DDave and 3 others like this.
  6. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

I love my DDave water wand with mine. The 10mm makes a great size mouthpiece. And, if I want to bong it, I just add the 10 / 15 adapter he includes and.... what more can you say. :)

LesPlenty, DDave, KidFated. and 2 others like this.
  7. DDave

Haha! Is it right for one to claim "mod" when what he did was out of the purest of laziness?
    Glad you're liking the wand! I was hooked from the first time I tested mine.

My vape station has shrunk drastically! 14mm water pipe, vapcap water wand, IH, and container of the magic green herb.

Lady V, Squiby, BigJr48 and 5 others like this.
  8. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

I posted pics of Newvapes Pax loading tool which is perfect for the vc here:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pics-of-loading-tool-for-vc-pax-flowerpot-etc.30341/

Been wanting to get this off my chest for a while, so, thank you LP for your post giving me a perfect opportunity to do so. Understand ... I'm in no way being a mod, just voicing my individual opinion on the direction of this thread of late.

It's off topic because there's dedicated threads for both, as both topics generate a ton of posts. Members who only use IHs, & vice-versa, are subjected to having to begin to read through a ton of posts needlessly. As I strictly use IH, I can surely say that these voluminous posts are a pita to wade through when there are dedicated threads.

And, MOST IMPORTANTLY, which I'm sure that everyone can appreciate, is that those dedicated threads represent a knowledge base, so anyone interested in employing the thread as such is missing out on valuable input because relevant posts are embedded-in throughout this thread, so the derived benefit of these posts (not being on the appropriate thread) is negated.

Look, I'm not looking to make enemies or friends, on this issue, just needed to say my peace. I feel better. :) Do whatever you will.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  9. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

Well it was.. that was very quick considering it was over the weekend...

And i love it... its what iv been waiting for...
    And easier to clean...
    And still fits in the dynavap tube, havent tried the dynastash hole yet...???
    The gg joint in the end is pretty useless for me tonight, as i dont have anything it fits or an adapter.. so i may have to buy one when i order a new tip.. and im getting a g4 7fin from a friend tomorrow... so ill have 2 new tips for my 2 new wands...
    I like everything to have a dedicated pairing rather than swapping stuff about...
    And im gonna be using these full time now, so they deserve it...

[​IMG]
    Excuse the terrible quality, im between phones...

I would like to see a ground glass jointless version... and maybe a tapered and longer....???
    Although i know it wouldnt fit in the tube then..
    But im happy with the original for now..
    Thanks @DDave.....

10. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Who's wood stems are those @kellya86? They look like oldies, but goodies.

BigJr48, Lady V, Skunkport and 2 others like this.
  11. felon167inc

felon167inc felvapes

I have just purchased a glass wand.....cant wait to try cheers ddave

12. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

They are old.. back from the g2 phase..
    I love my original vapcap..
    Its a g4 7 fin (upgrade) ti woody xls double crown with ti condenser (upgrade)...

I also have an old @phattpiggie stem from his earlier days...

But im loving my @DDave glass wands for now...

Im about to aquire more dynavap stuff including an og glassy, another g4 7 fin, and a new ss tip...
    So my vapcap famiily about to grow from 5 to 8 complete vapcaps...

I love @VapCap ...

13. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

Can I have a link to Hackermans IH thread, I typed induction heart into the search and clicked titles only and it returned nothing, uncheck title only and all I get is Dynavap links:rant:

14. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer & Dynavap Maniac

Here you go:
    The Chinese SJK Induction Heater and The VapCap

Hogni, LesPlenty, BigJr48 and 3 others like this.
  15. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

yeah nah

stark1 and Skunkport like this.
  16. Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2 Well-Known Member

That scoop looks great @Summer ! Thanks for the link!!

If it works well for the vc, I’ll bet it’s great to use with the grasshopper too!

BigJr48, Summer and Lady V like this.
  17. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

LP, if you know the member who posted, do your search by member (or if not, a keyword(s) search) but from the forum homepage since you don't know what category the thread is in. Hackerman search from homepage brought the thread up.

Lady V, Hogni and BigJr48 like this.
  18. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

19. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

YES.....YES....YES !

Pax loading tool is by far the best tool in my kit for vaping....would not be without one and vape.

It works extremely well for a vapcap filling!!!

Lady V and BigJr48 like this.
  20. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

No the other part. Tool looks useful.

Lady V, stark1 and BigJr48 like this.
  21. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

Ahhh ok i see.....had to expand your quote from Summer. That is why I always edit what I am quoting from someone else's post to only include what part/s I am responding too...

My take is.....there is a ton more OT things in this thread than any OT from IH's. But yet the IH is such a viable tool in using the vapcap. I much prefer reading about them here than someones dogs or other things I did not come to this thread for. Basically, I did not come here to be social and make friends...I came here to learn and get the best experience I can from vaping. Though...I try to be as friendly as possible here.

So I see both points.....but it is also why I do not post here much.....way too much trivial fluff to wade through for getting good usable data. Though I do understand the enthusiasm the vapcap creates with using them.

BigJr48, Lady V, Hogni and 1 other person like this.
  22. stark1

stark1 XXL

Y not use your hopper loader, U2?

Or McGuyver a small flask funnel to fit. :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    BigJr48, Lady V and Mr. Me2 like this.
  23. Skunkport

Skunkport Well-Known Member

I tried scooping weed at the start, way too fiddly for me. Someone on here mentioned the 'straw technique' so I just rolled with that, works great.
    I don't even need to tip weed out of my 2 piece, I just cover my carb hole and I can suck the weed from between the teeth. I use the same method to elbow pack my arizer and for my fury 2 wpa.

Got my double crown blackwood stem through from lacentralevapeur and they threw in a neat free case! If you're looking for a vendor in Paris these get my vote.

[​IMG]

I still want to adapt a Count Hankey case for my Woody though...I will call it, the Coughin' Coffin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BigJr48, Guiltfeeder, Lady V and 3 others like this.
  24. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

Wow, long time, no post. Just back from a ten day trip to South Africa. Couldn’t even begin to keep up with this speed of light thread, so I waited to tread through upon my return last evening. After two VC hits after a ten day t-break, combined with time zone changes and 19 hours in two airplanes for the return......holy fuck, I blasted off to the deepest nights sleep that I can recall.

Woke up at 0500 feeling pretty fine and got to work on my laundry and opening and storing a fresh vacuum packed stash of “grape something” goodness. I know it was’nt long enough to give a full receptor reset, but it was the first time that I’d skipped more than a day since late fall of ‘15. I missed it (mainly for it’s pain relief), but the trip was full of making great music and meeting amazing people, so I got my buzz from a different source.

Sitting here now, three hours later, sipping on my OmniVongXL (old school 1st gen Cocobolo stem from Ed’sTnT) through water. Popped a Lagunitas “Waldo’s Special Ale” (their annual 4/20 release) to mark a personal record for earliest grain libation in my well practiced drinking career. I can rationalize that on time zone changes alone.:ko:

Got to the post by aniceto, and sort of dropped my jaw. Sadly reminded me of the kind of mindset that gave us our current dear leader. I comically attribute it to a terminal case of cranial/rectal inversion and we’ll let it go at that.

Great to be home, cheers fuckers!:cheers::party::rockon:

BigJr48, GtrBob, Gigsabits53 and 7 others like this.
  25. stark1

stark1 XXL

Fancy that, @stockport

[​IMG]

Gotta admit, it is a fit meet.

BigJr48, Lady V, Squiby and 5 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors