Blown

Thank you for the advice. I’ll just send this one back so I don’t have extra pieces that I don’t want. I originally thought I would use this mostly with a water piece but I am starting to think I need it to be pocketable and I want the mouth piece.

How hot is the vapor from this vape? I use a LSV with a bong to smooth out and cool the vapor but when I use the lotus I don’t need the water. I still use the bong for the visuals to see the vapor

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
How hot is the vapor from this vape? I use a LSV with a bong to smooth out and cool the vapor but when I use the lotus I don’t need the water. I still use the bong for the visuals to see the vapor

To me the vapor is warm to slightly hot. It is similar to the heat of a smoking a joint but I'd say a touch warmer than that.

I've grown to really enjoy the warmth and I was definitely a put ice in the bong kinda guy. I don't know with this device I guess I like to feel the heat.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Thank you for the advice. I’ll just send this one back so I don’t have extra pieces that I don’t want. I originally thought I would use this mostly with a water piece but I am starting to think I need it to be pocketable and I want the mouth piece.
I have a couple of the newer Nanovong stems, one xl with a MP and the other standard length without. The one with the MP won't work with my j-hook or some of my glass due to it being too long for short joints. The bare stem works great with them of course.

My point is that the MPless stem will work in more glass combinations so you may want to consider that in choosing. If you will only use it in pieces with deep joints it won't matter.

BTW, I hit my MPless stem directly all the time. Like the original Woodys the MP is an option, not a requirement.

Squiby

How hot do you want it to be?

This is a manually driven vape and you control it by how and where you heat it. From the condition of some of the caps I've seen pictures of here, some people go for extreme heat, probably as close to combustion as you can get. I keep my vapor on the cooler side because my lungs and throat are easily irritated and I really hate coughing. Heat near the digger outter for hotter chamber temps and closer to the top of the cap for cooler temps. Use a short flame and short tokes and incorporate a filter and you will have cooler, smoother tokes that you can imagine. The Vapcap is definitely cooler and smoother than the Lotus IMO.

Last edited:

Blown

Thank you for the information.

You asked how hot I wanted it.

Long story: I currently mostly use a LSV with a water piece but i have a lotus that I use on occasion. This weekend I used the lotus in the water piece without water while on vacation. I liked it so much better with out the water. When I came home i tried the same set up of the waterless bong and my LSV and the vapor was hot and irritating (however wonderful with the water). I found the lotus to produce a smoother and less dry hit. I had thought that i needed the water to moisturize the hit but it may be that different vapes give different quality vapor. So now this has me wondering if I i’ll Need the water part at all. I guess i just need to give it a try first.

Morty

OG for life
:rofl: :mental: :lmao:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-331#post-1050915

k6Bs3nJ.jpg

pcM3sIX.jpg

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Blown, to my understanding, & without having to read back posts :p, you have a stem vong & you're looking to get a spin. mp & XL condenser. Personally, I don't see the point of having to return it if you simply can pick up a condenser & mp. When you want portability, you can use the XL condenser w/ the mp & when you want to go through water, you just swap the assembly out for the standard condenser. And as @cybruy said, the mp-less vong will work well w/ j-hooks. So keep the standard condenser as it's not an unnecessary part as it definitely has its purpose. Besides, the standard condenser has a $10 value & after you pay return shipping, it's gonna be like a $5 credit. So it seems like returning would be an unnecessary inconvenience for yourself & DV. Just my :2c: ... for no particular reason. :shrug: :)

Last edited:

Morty

you can hit the vong stem just fine without the mouthpiece
Literally just did. Jump on in @Blown. The waters just fine. You don't need no stinking mouthpiece.

Last VC was an OG. Gotta say the draw restriction closed on this titanium tip is so much better. It's nutz! Better airflow on the Ti tip is one of the main reasons I went w/ the Vong over the M (and it was only $20 more as well). Gonna try it through water later tonight. BONG!!! :science:

Edit: Not finding it too terrible, warm or harsh dry. Doesn't feel like a hot blow dryer down the gullet. Conduction!

Newcastle

Stoned!
I posted in the lounge and I know better than to post the same thing in multiple threads.....but I think it needs to be here also. My dog ate a Q tip that I cleaned my Dynavap with a couple days ago. She dug it out of the trash! I think she is snapping out of it but she threw up and was very lethargic. I will be getting a trashcan with a lid and will be much more careful with my Q tips !

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Newcastle, like how dirty was the q-tip? I can't see a dog, maybe a small breed?, getting sick from anything on the q-tip, even damp iso, unless there were gobs of gook on it which I assume there wasn't. Either way, it was a good lesson learned for both you & your dog -- now she'll be safer. :)

Newcastle

Stoned!
@Summer the ISO was probably all evaporated. It only lasted a few hours so I dont think she had much but it didnt take much. She got sick then I said she is drugged...did you drop a pill or something...Then my wife found the chewed Q tip. Misha is a 25 pound miniature Aussie. So she isnt tiny but she isnt a Mastiff.......Yes this was a huge lesson and I hope others learn from my mistake.

Newcastle

Stoned!
@Ramahs you should of seen her.... She was jacked up! I was one step away from leaving for the emergency room. I understand your guestimation but she was PHUQED UP! and it scared the hell out of me. So ya there wasnt enough to kill her but it was enough to make her dizzy, lethargic, puke and scare the hell out of us!

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Summer ..did you drop a pill or something...

You know, it could have been anything & it's more than likely a coincidence. All that matters in hindsight is that she is fine. But I quoted your post above, 'cause, yeah, with pets or children, we've all said at one time or another, 'did I drop a pill?', even if it's a vitamin or supplement. :doh: Well, as I said, lesson learned & maybe others reading this will become cognizant around their beloved pets.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You know, it could have been anything & it's more than likely a coincidence, all that matters in hindsight is that she is fine. But I quoted your post above, 'cause, yeah, with pets or children, we've all said at one time or another, 'did I drop a pill?', even if it's a vitamin or supplement. :doh: Well, as I said, lesson learned & maybe others reading this will become cognizant around their beloved pets.

Agreed!

crownroyaldaddy

I have been using my M for about a week now and i have been left underwhelmed. Are you guys getting ripped off of one chamber or packing multiple? I know it depends on various factors but just seeing what most say.

I have been stuck using a BIC since i havent been out to search for butane yet for the quad torch that came with my order. Maybe the heat source makes all the difference?

I posted in the lounge and I know better than to post the same thing in multiple threads.....but I think it needs to be here also. My dog ate a Q tip that I cleaned my Dynavap with a couple days ago. She dug it out of the trash! I think she is snapping out of it but she threw up and was very lethargic. I will be getting a trashcan with a lid and will be much more careful with my Q tips !

My dog ate an abv brick (probably around .3) from my pax 3 about a month ago. I then learned that abv can really fuck a dog up. Shes 70 pounds.

She threw up like 3 times that day, was super lethargic for like 2 days, and lost control of her bladder.

I felt TERRIBLE

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have been using my M for about a week now and i have been left underwhelmed. Are you guys getting ripped off of one chamber or packing multiple? I know it depends on various factors but just seeing what most say.

I have been stuck using a BIC since i havent been out to search for butane yet for the quad torch that came with my order. Maybe the heat source makes all the difference?

I've never used anything but a butane torch...but I don't imagine a Bic to be a good way to go.

7oli5

GkaZ1eF.jpg

so to upload you go to imgur upload a pic copy the link and come back to the forum click the image button enter the link and when I post the http://is supposed to appear as a picture..what am I doing wrong

I tried twice to upload a pic unsuccessfully. I go to imgur upload come here click on Image enter the link and when you post its supposed to become a picture what am I doing wrong :doh::doh:

Anyway, heres the pic I wanted to share I think its a cool one

My dog ate an abv brick (probably around .3) from my pax 3 about a month ago. I then learned that abv can really fuck a dog up. Shes 70 pounds.

She threw up like 3 times that day, was super lethargic for like 2 days, and lost control of her bladder.

I felt TERRIBLE
My jack russell ate about 0.5 gram of hash and it really messed him up. He was going round and round the apartment peeing little drops everywhere. When I tried to stop him, it was as if he wouldn't recognize me as if I was the boogeyman he was running away from me. Very fucked up night it was... next day paranoia stopped but he was lethargic for a couple of days. Keep the stash safe guys

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Yep, I know this scaring experience. Gonzo, my huge Weimaraner (40kg), got a hash cookie from a thoughtless person who didn't want to eat a gifted (not by me) cookie herself. He was getting disorientated, started weaving until he finally collapsed. I was immediately thinking about an intoxination by THC asked all guests whether someone has gave Gonzo a cookie. Just tell it, I'm not angry I just need to know it! Got no reply - THEN I started to get in panic more and more bc I thought it could be an unknown serious poisoning although I was still pretty sure it was caused by thc. So I spent the next 4 hours with Gonzo on the lawn until he was getting a bit better. Nice party!
Later I heard from a third person who was the offender. Thank you Lupita for the nice event, you spineless deaf nut! I'll never invite you again.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Be sure when I ask in such a situation You WILL hear me if you aren't really deaf. And even if you're deaf you will SEE a very angry-desperate huge man ;)

I ate one myself - after a 4y t-break! - and I was nearly more trippy hammered than my boy :freak:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Hogni, I would never forgive her -- mess so irresponsibly with my beloved family member. No fucking way!

@7oli5,

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-to-post-pictures.155/

Also, you can't post 2 posts sequentially unless 6 hours have elapsed. If you want to add to your post you have to use the edit button so you don't have 2 posts in a row in this time frame or you can wait until someone posts after you so you can post again. :) One of the Mods is gonna combine all your three successive posts above & will probably display your image for you & tomorrow you will get a double posting pm in your inbox. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom