Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Summer, yep, I try to forgive her but I can't. She didn't know what she did and she never tried thc before and didn't intend so up to now. She is Mexican and don't understand nearly no German - after 20y of living here! So she took friendly a cookie offered by a friend and after understanding what it contents she didn't want to eat it anymore but didn't know what to do without being impolite so she throw it thoughtlessly and secretly to her feet where - of course! - the dog ate it.
She is the wife of a really good longtime friend of mine and she's apart from that a really nice and helpful person but this incident - and much more that she didn't told me what she had done on my desperate request - caused a hard severe test of our relation until now although it happened three years ago.

davesmith

Glass Blower
I dropped my dynastash on its head and now the lid spins really freely and doesnt stay closed. Ive tried tightenig but doesnt seem to be an allen key or screw? Is ot just a pin? Any tips for fixing it dont know.if i can survive without a stash! Thanks in advance dynacrew

Lady V

I tried twice to upload a pic unsuccessfully. I go to imgur upload come here click on Image enter the link and when you post its supposed to become a picture what am I doing wrong :doh::doh:

Anyway, heres the pic I wanted to share I think its a cool one

https://imgur.com/a/5YQyMom
After you upload your pic, you click on the arrow that shows up after hovering the cursor over your pic, on the top right corner. Click on "Get share links"

ZlnKget.png

It gives you this result. Just copy the BB code (Forums) and paste it here on your post.
BdaRaEs.png

I hope this helps!

Last edited:

Newcastle

Stoned!
Thanks for everyones feedback. Misha is much better this morning. Still sleepy but nothing like last night. I never have concentrates or anything like that and I keep my stash either beside me in Jyarz or in my closet. This was from a Q tip in the bottom of the bathroom trash can. I thought I was being safe and really didnt think much about it. Yes just the THC on the Q tip did this. It wasnt a big glob just a cleaning after combustion..:disgust:

Newcastle

Stoned!
Ya @stark1 CBDs dont get ya high. I am just blown away by how little she had. I knew she was poisoned right away. I thought my wife dropped a pill or something. Then she found a chewed Q tip and we knew exactly what happened. Her eyes were huge and she was so wobbly. This morning she is sleeping at my side and still pretty sleepy. I think she will be fine with a little rest. I hope this never happens again and I will be extra careful now that I know how bad it made her feel.
https://i.imgur.com/vkLwNYU.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ya @stark1 CBDs dont get ya high. I am just blown away by how little she had. I knew she was poisoned right away. I thought my wife dropped a pill or something. Then she found a chewed Q tip and we knew exactly what happened. Her eyes were huge and she was so wobbly. This morning she is sleeping at my side and still pretty sleepy. I think she will be fine with a little rest. I hope this never happens again and I will be extra careful now that I know how bad it made her feel.
QUOTE]

Glad that your sweet pet came out fine, @Newcastle. An unnerving episode for
Both her, and her loving family! :love: Sweet pup.

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

https://i.imgur.com/vkLwNYU.jpg
Beautiful pup! So sorry to hear about that scary adventure.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Thank you @Mr. Me2 and to everyone else for the support and kind words. I am really mad at myself and I will be getting a bathroom can with a lid!

You're only allowed to be pissed at yourself until you get the new bathroom trash can with a lid. Shame isn't good for anyone except as a motivator for change. You fucked up and now you're fixing it. And she loves you unconditionally. Forgive yourself friend.

We all make mistakes, and this one taught a bunch of us a powerful lesson. Thanks.

Squiby

For Victoria Day I bought the BEST treat! A Steam Punk Bronze annodised collector's VapCap of XL size from @stardustsailor . I am very very excited! The mp is not just a beautifully sculpted mp. It can also be used to set a CCD screen.

Hopefully it will travel quickly through the Postal channels as I await its arrival with building anticipation.

I think that this will be the last Vapcap to complete my collection. When it arrives my life will be complete.

This is the first I've heard of them. All I've done for the past 6 months is bush work which as mentioned I stopped doing cuz the ticks. I'm not sure hens would make a difference with all the neighbouring forests.
I was up around your area in March. I'm familiar with the bramble that occupies the forest on Vancouver Island. The undergrowth is certainly thicker than in my forest.

Guineas originated in South Africa. A Vineyard close by uses them to keep the bugs off their vines successfully. But when I asked my local feed store why they don't offer Guineas in the fowl brochure, they told me that the people that order chicks, order them for meat birds of for their eggs. That the people around here don't yet know that Guineas can be effectively used as land management, but that will change in time.

I think that the Guineas will go where the bugs are but will surely keep the area around the tree line clear if not actually forage in the forest as well. I will let you know how they behave around my forest.

In the states they seem to take Lyme disease a little more serious. Up here they are hesitant to give any meds for treatment. My best friend has had it for a year and a friend of a friend has had it for 5 and it's literally killing him.
For some reason, many Doctors here will not acknowledge Lyme disease. But that too seems to be changing. Here if you go to emergency with an imbeded tick, they will now routinely give you antibiotics. I notice now that my Dr has a brochure displayed at her office listing things you can do to repel ticks. Things like plant evergreens, lay perimeter paths of cedar chips, dressing in light colored clothes, socks over pants etc. But some of these approaches are not so applicable to forested land. I'm hoping that Guineas will contribute to the solution.

Won't they just go off to other properties?
Lots of eagles preditors here too.
They will definitely roam farther than free range chickens. I'm hoping, that with coop training, they won't roam too far. But I don't care as long as they make their way to their coop and safety each night. As long as they can spend their days eating ticks, somewhere not too terribly far away, I will consider them a success.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
QUOTE]
I wonder if I am over packing. I fill mine up to the top and sometimes a hair more. I also dont know why my image above didnt open. Did the same I always do...:shrug:

There you go.

Squiby

I have been using my M for about a week now and i have been left underwhelmed. Are you guys getting ripped off of one chamber or packing multiple? I know it depends on various factors but just seeing what most say.

I have been stuck using a BIC since i havent been out to search for butane yet for the quad torch that came with my order. Maybe the heat source makes all the difference?

For a new Vapcap owner, I recommend a triple or quad jet lighter. A Bic is difficult to use because the flame moves with a draft and can't be directionally focussed and the Bic trigger will get your fingers too hot waiting for the click. If you must use A soft flame, I'd rather use a candle. A quad lighter will heat your Vapcap quickly in about 4 seconds.

I have a very low tolerance, so I get plenty high with just a tiny nug that bounces around in the chamber, maybe 0.02gm or so. I never fill the chamber. I work to keep my tolerance as low as possible.

If you still combust or are just transitioning to vaping, you might well be unimpressed with a vapor high.

There goes @Squiby ‘s completion resolution.... :cool:
Drat!!! :doh: @mrb those designs are lovely! :luv::love::luv:

EDIT: Double drat for double posting!!!! See what you do to me??? Thanks to the mods for fixing my undisciplined posting!:rockon:

Last edited:

Helios

I know George made a quick heads up vid recently regarding some new things coming down the pipe, While everyone is coveting the revered IH I am enthusiastic for a new TI design in 2018 as they did with the 18SS.

I just read some of your THC and pets posts, wow Hogni I get weird if dinner guests feed my dog under the table (incorrigible beggar) let alone giving them edibles!

Top Bottom