cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Sokay. VapCaps are a good resolution to a long day. Well, loaded VapCaps anyway.

Hopefully you have a mailbox that others can't access. Fortunately here my locked MB is big enough for the green shiney, but I have had relief mailpersons leave them on the counter. The green shiney is an attractive theft target.

It's here! Glad to report the finish is fantastic, the Ti is exactly as expected, and everything is clean. The cap fits perfectly on both (not too tight but won't ever fall off by itself). They're all getting an ISO bath anyway but tonight is going to be a blast!

The biggest unexpected thing for me? This thing is TINY. I'm a big dude and even in various carry options this will be with me always.

Edit to add: shipped to Canada, no duty charged on both my DynaVap package and my Interplanetary Development package.

Duba81

It's here! Glad to report the finish is fantastic, the Ti is exactly as expected, and everything is clean. The cap fits perfectly on both (not too tight but won't ever fall off by itself). They're all getting an ISO bath anyway but tonight is going to be a blast!

The biggest unexpected thing for me? This thing is TINY. I'm a big dude and even in various carry options this will be with me always.

Edit to add: shipped to Canada, no duty charged on both my DynaVap package and my Interplanetary Development package.
You will absolutely love the stuff from ID. Ive got both the Silo and Launchpad, and they both get used daily. The Silo looks like a magic marker, and is 100% smellproof in my experience.

Tronzo669

Glad to hear this! and yea that was my first reaction when seeing my buddy's VC in person, i knew it was small but DAYUM! haven't seen a tracking update for mine yet today, but fingers crossed that i see a final sorting scan tonight.

You will absolutely love the stuff from ID. Ive got both the Silo and Launchpad, and they both get used daily. The Silo looks like a magic marker, and is 100% smellproof in my experience.

I was strongly considering grabbing the launch pad with my silo at the same time, as the combo would have actually cost me less than just a dynastash by itself,but i decided to hold off and just grab the silo as i want a more elegant solution than the green tube for on the go, plus i have some old ecigs lying around at home with plenty of magnets to mess with to create my own stand . thinking i might use the green tube for abv though. but glad to hear the silo's smell proofing is on point. im going to be going to a weekend long music festival next month and i will put the sneakability to the test lol.

Edgedamage

Got my 420 2018M today. Funny thing it was assembled backwards, that tells me all hands where on deck. To get these orders out. I cleaned everything minus the cap in ISO, to remove the robot sweat AKA machine oil. I like the new tip and the cap clicks louder than my 2017M. Very happy owner of both model year M,s.

freddiegibbs

I have been vaguely aware of this product for a little while, but never paid it much mind. I own a few portable electronic vapes and just assumed that to be inherently better. Then I was able to try a friend's M recently and got walloped. After using it a few more times and lurking through this thread a bit, I came to realize how naive I've been. Happy to say I just placed my order for an Omnivap xl, Dynastash and a couple other things. And when I had a question about my order, I called their number and spoke to a really helpful gentleman named George who left me feeling like the customer experience is very important to this company. Even though I missed what looks to have been a killer 4/20 sale, I still feel really great about my purchase and can't wait for it to get here

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I have been vaguely aware of this product for a little while, but never paid it much mind. I own a few portable electronic vapes and just assumed that to be inherently better. Then I was able to try a friend's M recently and got walloped. After using it a few more times and lurking through this thread a bit, I came to realize how naive I've been. Happy to say I just placed my order for an Omnivap xl, Dynastash and a couple other things. And when I had a question about my order, I called their number and spoke to a really helpful gentleman named George who left me feeling like the customer experience is very important to this company. Even though I missed what looks to have been a killer 4/20 sale, I still feel really great about my purchase and can't wait for it to get here

I love this so much. That George person you spoke to was the inventor/designer and owner of Dynavap. And a really great guy, who does in fact care deeply about his customers and his products.

Cheers

kushkush

happy camper....

My experience exactly one year ago. I discovered Dynavap about 3 days AFTER the 420 sale ended. Yikes! NO! Can’t be! But it was. And then the great saying was invented....

“BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!” :D

So just enjoy til the next sale and then enjoy some more. :)

:2c:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
$ALE?

Did someone say sale? Oh. You.

Say the nicest things!

Hmmm, I see an Induction Sale,

yTXv1Xi.jpg

StringTheorista

My experience exactly one year ago. I discovered Dynavap about 3 days AFTER the 420 sale ended. Yikes! NO! Can’t be! But it was. And then the great saying was invented....

“BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!” :D
This was me too. I was a new user, wanted convection, ruled out the firefly after mixed reviews, and bought a Lotus. Which I got somewhat decent at using but never consistent. The 17M I bought last fall changed all that. Haven’t taken out the Lotus since. And the vapcaps have proliferated a little bit...

Lady V

Hey there! Happy to see more and more people loving the vapcaps!
I think I'm close to converting a couple of friends (yaaay)!

I took a couple of pics of my Ms while using them in turns. I love the airflow of the 18M an and I 'm still as much in love with my 17M. It feels so familiar after 2 and a half months solo use.

So here are my "Disco" Ms
zCUGnE2.jpg

yy3TRIg.jpg

Last edited:

StringTheorista

It is SO hard to keep a torch the proper length for Lotus use. If it's even a few millimeters too long or short then bad times. Or that was my experience, and why I stopped using it.
Yeah, the click is the killer innovation of the vapcap (well, one of several)

Plus, it turns out pure convection is not as important to me as I thought it would be, based on zero experience :lol:

Mr.Sifter

Somebody should invent a Silo-like storage device, that looks like an edding or other pencil-tye thing. you know ?
Sneaky one, that would be.

With a small stash compartment.
A "camouflage" Silo.
made from quality material,... like the silo but like an everyday item.

Hey there! Happy to see more and more people loving the vapcaps!
I think I'm close to converting a couple of friends (yaaay)!

I took a couple of pics of my M's while using them in turns. I love the airflow of the 18M an and I 'm still as much in love with my 17M. It feels so familiar after 2 and a half months solo use.

So here are my "Disco" Ms
zCUGnE2.jpg

yy3TRIg.jpg

WOW, the Dynavap Photocontest hasn't even started yet and we already have a WINNER.
DISCO DISCO DISCO :freak:
Well done, lady.

Do you use colorful lighting or do you use PS for these amazing effects?
you truly know how to present these metal vapcaps.
I like how you portraited the M18 and the M17.

cheeers

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
So, fellow Dynavap enthusiasts...I have no experience using concentrates with my Dynavap vaporizers. I live in an illegal state, and in an area where concentrates are few and hard to come by.

Till now, I've stuck to torch & nail on my budget DHGate dab rig, as I didn't want to risk wasting anything.

But, I just came into a few grams of pull 'n snap, almost shatter, concentrate, so I can afford to experiment.

All that being said...I'm open to any advice from experienced users as to using concentrates in my M or Ti Dynavap vaporizers. I have degummed hemp fiber. How tight of a roll do I need to make around the ball of wax? Any other tips? How much wax? I suspect grain of rice.

Squiby

I love my Vapcaps, every one of them. I use them all, all the time. My latest love is a @phattpiggie stem. It's a Snakewood and Blackwood Square. The Snakewood is luscious and exotic. The grain is hypnotic. Like every @phattpiggie stem, the workmanship is perfection. The wood is smooth as glass. The squared design prevents any rolling. It just stays where you put it. I love my Vapcaps. A stem for every occasion.
gegmt3W.jpg

This one replaces my PP Blackwood Square that my Avatar Cat, Caleb, stole from me. He was completely enamoured with it and one day it disappeared.

At first I thought that I had misplaced it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. He'd stolen it before and I eventually found it in his basket of toys. He had an obsession with it for some time. He ignored my other stems, but he loved that Blackwood. Only that Blackwood. He was not interested in my Dynavap Blackwood body at all, just my Phattpiggie Square.

I began keeping in a burl box when not in use, but I got lazy and left it out one day. Now it's gone.

I've checked all his hiding places, his basket of toys, the favorite spot the basement. I've looked under the human beds and the cat beds. No Blackwood stem nowhere, nada. I checked his food dish, under the counters, under rugs. Nothing but crumbs and fluff.

This crime has placed a wedge between us. Sure, he still cuddles up with me and bares his tummy for rubs. He purrs and looks longingly with feigned innocence into my eyes. But I know and he knows he took it. If he brings it back all will be forgiven.

In the meantime I have a stunning Snakewood replacement. It WILL be kept out of sight when not in use. I couldn't hear for a second square to go missing.

Last edited:

Lady V

WOW, the Dynavap Photocontest hasn't stated yet and we already have a WINNER.
Well done, lady.

Do you use colorful lighting or do you use PS for these amazing effects?
you truly know how to present these metal vapcaps.
I like how you portraited the M18 and the M17.

cheeers

Thank you @Mr.Sifter! I'm using slow shutter speeds, a tripod and colourful lights in a dark room. I've been keeping my editing to the lowest possible amount. These ones, for example, are slightly cropped and straightened.

These devices are so sleek and smooth, they reflect the various colours very beautifully.

MinnBobber

This crime has placed a wedge between us. Sure, he still cuddles up with me and bares his tummy for rubs. He purrs and looks longingly with feigned innocence into my eyes. But I know and he knows he took it. If he brings it back all will be forgiven.
...........................................................................................................
So I suppose he also nabbed a torch and some of your special "catnip"??? Smart kitty!

Top Bottom