stark1

Lonesome Planet
Oh, this?
RsyV6cC.jpg

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Hi everyone. Is the cap less magnetic when its warm? When my Omnivap Ti is cold and I put it on the Dynastash magnet, I can easily pull the cap off. But after vaping when the "magic stick" is warm , the cap won't come off....normal?
In general, magnetic strength diminishes with rise in temps. Google curie point and take it from there.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Mine ain’t so shiny anymore! I added patina before I even tried that sucker out.. apparently I might need to grab the m+ti deal..

Ask PP to make one for you, seems he may have gotten a milling machine—even possibly
a CNC?

—It’s the postage across the pond that’s a killah.

Oh, I can send you my M’ from my M’ + Ti Tip since Moose grabbed yourns—of course I am hoping
the Ti tip is a thin finned one, and not NOS...

Hope keeps anticipation alive, and well.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I wish @stark1 unfortunately I used a local CNC shop to get the parts done.

Shipping ain't too bad, it's just gone up recently to just over a tenner, $14.

The exchange rate however has changed which puts everything up.
It was $1.15-1.20, today it's $1.40 to the pound.

The British £ has always been Sterling, while the bullion in Fort Knox seemed to have moved overseas! Guess we will have to trump the putative guy and give him a run for his monies

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Lol, please forgive me, friends of FC! I have taken photos and made a little collage in PhotoMajig. I have signed up to imgur, but cannot upload my image. I feel so stupid but I don't have the ability to browse and if I ctl+v it's not successful. Not sure what, if anything, I have done wrong. Seems straightforward, either drag it, browse or paste. Giving up, going to get so stoned because imgur is killing my buzz repeatedly.

Just use your VapCaps in my memory. The shame of this may be too great to bear! FMe.

szai

Ok are you using Android this app is great for uploading to
imgur. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.moosen.imgur

You don't need an account to upload at imgur that's kind of the point.

Use this link to upload.

Lol, please forgive me, friends of FC! I have taken photos and made a little collage in PhotoMajig. I have signed up to imgur, but cannot upload my image. I feel so stupid but I don't have the ability to browse and if I ctl+v it's not successful. Not sure what, if anything, I have done wrong. Seems straightforward, either drag it, browse or paste. Giving up, going to get so stoned because imgur is killing my buzz repeatedly.

Just use your VapCaps in my memory. The shame of this may be too great to bear! FMe.

Alexis

Once your image is uploaded to Imgur, you need to select from the sidebar drop down beside the image "linked BB code". Copy this code then just paste it direct here. Works every time for me but I think there are other ways as well? Good luck dude have a cool weekend.:tup:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I have a question about packaging. I bought a OmniVap XL a couple weeks ago. It is a neat device, glad I purchased.

I noticed when watching a video of another user that what they received was a green bubble wrap bag and a plastic Dynavap tube with the Dynavap inside wrapped in a little tissue paper.

When I got my Omni XL I had purchased a couple of other items with it. All of the items were unwrapped in a shipping envelope. There was a plastic DynaVap tube but my Omni was not in it and the tube was useless because the top would not stay secured-kept popping open. I had thought at the time that I was surprised there wasn't some type of packaging that comes with this $180 device. I also knew it was titanium and it didn't looked dirty or scratched so I went with it.

Nothing wrong with the device, works great. I was just curious, after seeing the video, if I received a display model or a return. I spend quite a bit of money on my hobbies. I'm a really good customer to have and I want to make sure I am dealing with the best vendors.

Squiby

You must've been nearby.
Quite a bit North of you actually. I was on the Southern most tip of Vancouver Island in Canada. The expansive ocean view was a nice change of scenery. I live nestled in the forest up on a mountain surrounded by trees and all sorts of wild land animals.

Welcome back @Squiby I can’t even imagine going that long without some sort of screen in front of my face . Sounds very freeing.
It was strange at first, but we did so many things and were always busy so there was really no time to be lallygogging online. I never really considered my screen time an addiction, but clearly after my break I can recognise it for what it is. Now that Spring is emerging, more time will naturally be spent outdoors gardening, hauling hay and general maintenance, so my winter addiction will be kept at bay. And my outdoor Vapcap addiction will blossom once again.

Everyone except @stark1 :shrug: has been behaving themselves.
@stark What are we going to do with you? :cool:

arrr

Thinking about getting the vong. I can't see the part you put on you mouth in the pics .I plan on use dry can anyone comment on using a vong dry or post a pic .

Also what is the point of the spinning mouthpiece? I wasn't going to get one as I don't really like the look if it doesn't add any functionality. Thanks .

StringTheorista

2dwBkBG.jpg
Thinking about getting the vong. I can't see the part you put on you mouth in the pics .I plan on use dry can anyone comment on using a vong dry or post a pic .

Also what is the point of the spinning mouthpiece? I wasn't going to get one as I don't really like the look if it doesn't add any functionality. Thanks .
Spinning on the left, vong stem on the right

You can totally use the vong (stem) dry. The end is a tapered wood tube. It feels fatter than the spinning mouthpiece in your mouth, and doesn’t have the indent that the mouthpiece does. It’s a matter of feel and therefore highly personal.

The spinning mouthpiece adds functionality for some folks, but truthfully I end up spinning the whole body, not holding the spinning mouthpiece still in my hand, so it’s not spinning. Again, totally personal preference and aesthetics.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet

v8fqcww.jpg

v8fqcww.jpg

I hope, Sir, that you now have it under your belt!

Top Bottom