Mr.Sifter

I never said I suspect it to burn.
I simply suspect it to do more than vaporizing and therefore emit more dangerous "combustion-like" chemicals compared to traditional vapes.

Mr.Sifter,
Reactions: MrMonss

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Mr.S, mine comes out happy, toasty :) try it, it makes me smile no issues, here!

1BNJV1L.jpg

LabPong

I never said I suspect it to burn.
I simply suspect it to do more than vaporizing and therefore emit more dangerous "combustion-like" chemicals compared to traditional vapes.

I would reply to you only this......

If you think there is some worry about what your are inhaling from the VC.....you should be much more worried about what you would inhale from any electric vape!!! Most are not anywhere as clean in air paths with loads being and inhaled compared to the VC's.

If you have a lab that can analyze the "vapor" from the vapcap with a typical torch, and IH, then also compare that to combusted draws from both .....then test 10 other vapes....then test at least 3 types of MJ combustion types.....

Just to give you some idea on part of that testing.....

A scientific test was conducted not too long ago. The test was with a typical paper joint and some sort of average vaporizer (mighty or solo i think). The test was simply to analyze the before and after results of chemical changes with both ways of inhalation. The results were simple.

The exit air of a burning joint had 111 chemical compounds found.
The exit air of the vape had 3 chemical compounds found.

If this same test could be done with the VC....you will see all the chemical creations or lack there of. Until you do that....you will have only your emotions/thoughts.... instead of the real results.

I will say, if you think you are combusting and can not tell....it is more than obvious. But if you still are worried....do not vape anything and just eat MJ....oh wait...there are problems there as well......time to stop all use then.....that's your only safe move if you are that worried.

Mr.Sifter

Thats exactly the testing i would like to have.

Would give big money for my living standards to crowdfund such testing.
Would love to see that.

Indont know why vaporizers dont advertise with such messearements.
Not just stoner tools but medical devices.
Would be double and triple the price for a vape if it has such testings.

I dont combust in my VC and stay on the saver AVB side of things.
Still the vapor behaves so very different and i have tried many many vapes over the last 16 years. (Since 2002 aromed)

I just think the fuller effect of the VC is bought with more toxins and some kind of highhighhigh temp vaporization.

kurt6652

Mr Sifter, maybe less heat cycles, or heat more towards the tip = lower temps. You can control your results with abv.

Good luck, vape more weed and keep truckin

kurt6652,
Reactions: Squiby

kushkush

happy camper....
@Mr.Sifter says... “I just think the fuller effect of the VC is bought with more toxins and some kind of highhighhigh temp vaporization.”

Your posts often don’t make any sense. I didn’t buy any toxins at all when I got my vapcaps. I think you may just need a long nap. Or maybe some good psychological counselling? Hope you can get some real help real soon. :)

DirtyD

I haven't done this yet afraid of fucking it up. Buuut, now that I have another (Sandblasted) M, I'm prepared to give it a go...although I don't have much in the way of workshop/tools :rolleyes:. So, hopefully one of you well-organized VapCappers might,hopefully, hit me with a link to "M Tip Filing for Idiots". Ta.
It's easy, just don't file down too too much and try to keep grooves same (small ) size. Easy peasy

jdent3

@Mr.Sifter says... “I just think the fuller effect of the VC is bought with more toxins and some kind of highhighhigh temp vaporization.”

Your posts often don’t make any sense. I didn’t buy any toxins at all when I got my vapcaps. I think you may just need a long nap. Or maybe some good psychological counselling? Hope you can get some real help real soon. :)

I'm not sure why you need to insult him. He has a valid point. As you vape at higher temperatures more toxins such as benzene are produced. The vapcap avb comes out much darker than in many other vapes. Of course this can be controlled by heating just before the click and with lighter position but it' not as easy as most vapes.

Mr.Sifter

THIS is insulting.

I did mean that the "fuller" vapcap effect is because there are temperatures & pressures(?) involved that we do not find in other vapes.

Your comment about my personality is very off and I dare you to comment another person without knowing them.
I am sorry for my bad grammar and language. I must be a bit stupid.
Do you write in a vape forum in your non native language ?
thought so..

Marlon Rando

Oh do I have the Case of the Monday's fellow cappers, (in a good way) not as Dankrupt as last week, and
had some success in turning on a few die hard smoker Family to the VC's this wknd I gave away one M, I love getting people Enthusiastic about it in a non salesman kinda way. Anyone here who have converted friends and fam to using the VC's what have you found most challenging to have them understand?

Mr.Sifter

Anyone here who have converted friends and fam to using the VC's what have you found most challenging to have them understand?

for me the difficult part is to manage my own expectations.
I tend to get frustrated if I dont succeed in spreading the joy this stoner lego gives me.
So when they dont like it as much as I expected I get a bit sad.
Would love to have someone in real life "to play lego with"

kushkush

happy camper....
I'm not sure why you need to insult him. He has a valid point. As you vape at higher temperatures more toxins such as benzene are produced. The vapcap avb comes out much darker than in many other vapes. Of course this can be controlled by heating just before the click and with lighter position but it' not as easy as most vapes.

Our instruction from Dynavap is to heat until the click, not until “just before the click”, so you should get better vapor and a lighter ABV (no burning/combustion) if you follow instructions.

THIS is insulting.

I did mean that the "fuller" vapcap effect is because there are temperatures & pressures(?) involved that we do not find in other vapes.

Your comment about my personality is very off and I dare you to comment another person without knowing them.
I am sorry for my bad grammar and language. I must be a bit stupid.
Do you write in a vape forum in your non native language ?
thought so..

I’m sorry you believe that not knowing English well gives anyone the right to insult the vapcap at every opportunity. Just seems a bit disingenuous to me. Especially after so many have tried for so long to patiently explain how the vapcap works to you. Maybe it would help to read the “best of thread” and practice some more?

Mr.Sifter

Again, my ABV looks fine.
A bit darker compared to soloII on highest setting.
But still miles away from combustion.
I combusted 3times so I know how it looks and stinks and tastes.

I do not insult the vapcap.
I like george and his company and the people with whom I had contact.
I have questions about it and I have my doubts that it is the healthiest vape around.
thats all.
dont feel offended. I will not take it away from you.

jdent3

Our instruction from Dynavap is to heat until the click, not until “just before the click”, so you should get better vapor and a lighter ABV (no burning/combustion) if you follow instructions.

Heating before the click will provide lighter avb because temperature is lower. Your hits will likewise be a bit smaller. The darker your avb the more toxins such as benzene are produced. All I'm saying is if darker avb is a concern, heating until just before the click will help with that.

jdent3,

shredder

Oh do I have the Case of the Monday's fellow cappers, (in a good way) not as Dankrupt as last week, and
had some success in turning on a few die hard smoker Family to the VC's this wknd I gave away one M, I love getting people Enthusiastic about it in a non salesman kinda way. Anyone here who have converted friends and fam to using the VC's what have you found most challenging to have them understand?

I gave away 4 M's last year as gifts. 2 are now used daily, and 2 are hardly used. The owners of the M's not used much site having to fiddle with a torch to make it work.

Truth be told it took me a while to become a fan as well. More than once I put my M down in disgust after multiple combustions. This forum probably helped me tho. All the positive reinforcement told me I had to keep trying.

And then getting an omni and an IH heater cemented me as a vapcap fan. Both really upped my vaping pleasure.

One good thing is even if some M's end up in the junk drawer, it will still be functional for years and years, and perhaps find a curious toker some time down the road.

Squiby

Anyone here who have converted friends and fam to using the VC's what have you found most challenging to have them understand?
I've converted a few friends to vaping through the Vapcap. Giving an M for a Friend has been an extremely satisfying experience for me. It's one thing to get them away from combustion, but it's a whole other level when you get them on to a Vapcap. The Vapcap has no questionable or toxic materials in the build such as plastics, batteries or electronics and knowing that it is a safe vaporizer and that it delivers delicious vapor feels almost holistic.

The most challenging element in introducing a newcomer to the Vapcap has been the twirling manoeuvre. I never had a problem with this when I first got my Vapcaps, so I was surprised to discover that many people have challenges with dexterity and coordination. Twirling in one hand while focusing a flame with the other. To some, it is like rubbing your tummy while patting your head.

I now introduce a Vapcap to a newbie by removing the heating challenge. I show them how to heat with @Pipes Induction Heater and focus on the toking technique first. Once that is down pat, the lighter and the twirling is introduced.

The Vapcap is such a wonderful vaporizer, I am happy to spend the time introducing a newbie to the wonderful world of Vapcap vaping, one step at a time.

stark1

Lonesome Planet

Sometimes you say the most sagacious things, @fcmember; must make Bandit one tail waggin
Happy pup.

Mr. s is like my hausmate, piling up one worrying thing after another, until gravity finally wins.— Takes
another toke...:)

ypQLxCH.jpg

Mr. Sifter, if you smile at people, it doesn’t scare them as much....

for me the difficult part is to manage my own expectations.
I tend to get frustrated if I dont succeed in spreading the joy this stoner lego gives me.
So when they dont like it as much as I expected I get a bit sad.
Would love to have someone in real life "to play lego with"

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
Heating before the click will provide lighter avb because temperature is lower. Your hits will likewise be a bit smaller. The darker your avb the more toxins such as benzene are produced. All I'm saying is if darker avb is a concern, heating until just before the click will help with that.

Yes, that’s why we’re instructed by Dynavap to stop heating at the click. Knowing when is “just before the click” is a trick in itself that who could know...but not at all necessary unless you want to guess and maybe don’t want any vapor? I’d say sticking with the click is best. :)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@fcmember, there is no need to comment on @Mr.Sifter's psychological well being on a public forum. If you want to offer such advice to him, please do so privately.

@Mr.Sifter it seems to me like you are always searching for something to worry about, and it is getting a bit tiresome to read about your worries over and over again. If you feel that the vapcap is not for you, I would suggest that you stop using it immediately so you'll have one less thing to worry about. If you still want to continue using it but your concerns persist, please reach out to Dynavap directly to discuss your issues with them, but spare the speculation from this thread.

Thank you.

:peace:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
By the time I figured that I needed a light/dark body/stem, it was past my bedtime (11pm CT),
guess same thing happened to those in Urope. Ya snooze, you loose.

jZILAZJ.jpg

@Ricardo, dude those look George-ous, you musta gotten rocket mail! Not bad, for a song,—err bongs.

OK, VonGs.

Your island must be somewhere in the Wisconsin lakes to get your green package so fast.

Last edited:

Marlon Rando

:clap:yes haha @Squiby, regarding the twisting and lighting technique. IH's are ideal to teach newcomers not adept with the dexterity that some of us took to naturally. Still the look on their faces once it clicks!
@shredder, you feel using an IH is superior to using a torch? I guess it depends on location etc..
yes good call on that the M is pretty much future proof, a small investment for a lifetime.

hinglemccringleberry

Yes, that’s why we’re instructed by Dynavap to stop heating at the click. Knowing when is “just before the click” is a trick in itself that who could know...but not at all necessary unless you want to guess and maybe don’t want any vapor? I’d say sticking with the click is best. :)
I sometimes will intentionally heat to just before the click on a fresh load if I want big flavor, and ive still gotten visible vapor. Its not hard if you already have an idea of how many seconds itll take to reach the click, and i get that information my using the device normally, per DVs instructions. Once you do that enough times on the same lighter/same bud/same ambient temperature, its easy to stop heating just before the click. Its almost second nature to me now. Repetition is key.

Last edited:
Top Bottom