Squiby

Anyone have any tips for a new Omni user
The Omni condenser is threaded to the ti mp. They are meant to be threaded together to create one cohesive piece.

The adjustment of airflow lies in the degree with which the mouthpiece threads onto the condenser. If you remove the mp/condenser from the midsection, you will notice that when the mp is fully threaded tight all the way onto the condenser, it's overall length is shorter than if you thread it on to the condenser only enough for it to grab the first thread end of it.

The length to which you adjust you condenser determines the airflow.

You may also notice that the end of the condenser that sits closest to the tip is beveled. As that beveled end mates with the tip, it restricts air from coming into the condenser from the air intake. As the condenser pushes farther into the neck of the tip it further restricts air from the intake until it cuts it off all together.

So, when you adjust the condenser/motor to it's longest length, you will have full restriction. Adjustment to the shortest length creates a fully open airpath. These are the two extremes and you can thread the mp to your desired restriction.

The Omni is meant to be set to your desired restriction and then left. It's not meant to be adjusted as you toke, for example. A new Omni condenser may stick a bit and it may be worth your while to lubricate the orings for a smooth adjustment while it's assembled. However, I suggest that you adjust the condenser before placing it into the midsection.

I guess I’m trying to see if I’m adjusting it right. I see some videos online where the mouthpiece comes out a bit from the stem, and others where it stays mated to the stem,
It's meant to stay mated to the stem. The mouthpiece is meant to fit up tight to the midsection. If you unscrew your mp a bit while it is assembled inside your midsection and it pushes itself away from the midsection, just push it back in until the mp is snug up against it.

no matter what way I rotate it, I can’t get 100% air cutoff as if I were fully plugging the carb.
Try removing the condenser/mp from the midsection and unthread the mp from the condenser as much as possible without the two coming apart. Then push the condenser into the midsection as far as it will go so that the mp sits tight up against the midsection.

Mr.Sifter

still puzzeled about the VC vapor.

It is quite different from the mainstream vapes I used before.
And I also think it behaves different in the bubbler and while expiration.

The Vapor from a Solo, mighty or hopper lingers in the air, with twirls and a white light blue color.

The VC vapor in the bubbler is thick and oftentimes when I close the air-inlet hole on the M or Vong there is something like a "breaking point" for super duper thick vapor explosion outlet.
It fills the bubbler in 2-3 seconds after "this explosion".

Exhaled VC vapor behaves different in the room also.
I disappears more quickly when blown into light.

I can tell a huuge difference.

What do you know about the thing the people call "magic" ?

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
still puzzeled about the VC vapor.

It is quite different from the mainstream vapes I used before.
And I also think it behaves different in the bubbler and while expiration.

The Vapor from a Solo, mighty or hopper lingers in the air, with twirls and a white light blue color.

The VC vapor in the bubbler is thick and oftentimes when I close the air-inlet hole on the M or Vong there is something like a "breaking point" for super duper thick vapor explosion outlet.

Exhaled VC vapor behaves different in the room also.
I disappears more quickly when blown into light.

I can tell a huuge difference.

What do you know about the thing the people call "magic" ?

@Mr.Sifter is right. The Vapcap vapor differs indeed from other vapes. I could not describe the difference, but I had the same thought too once in a while. It may have something to do with the way the heat gets transferred to the material and the drawing technique.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am not clear from your explanation exactly what you mean, but if I saw this line in isolation I would think that you may have combusted. Especially if there is a little yellow to the color of the cloud. I may be wrong, but usually I find when the sate of the "vapor" changes very quickly it is often a combustion event.
Smoke will hang longer in the air as well, and be a little more opaque than vapor, tho I have seen very very thick vapor.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Magic or an illusion?
Does that make George a wizard or a magician?

St George, the mystical Combustion Slayer?

CSltEEU.jpg

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Squiby

You are amazing.

Your post helped more than the 10+ YouTube videos I watched. Feel dumb for not getting it at first but 100% clear now. What a great design.

Thanks a ton. Off to experiment!

@Squiby is the Dynavap Whisperer. Her expert user experience has proved invaluable to me as I navigate the Dynaverse.

jds

Even with tolerance creeping up slowly, I'm still amazed at how stoned one chamber can get me. And I love how much control I have over the hits. I can clear a chamber in 2 hits if I want (heating at the very bottom of the cap), or steadily and slowly get higher and clear it in 5-6 hits (heating more toward the top).

Mr.Sifter

My ABV looks fine.
Still, the VC vapor behaves like smoke.
I have some experience with the VC.
Vapor or smoke. That is the question.

I would live to see the vapor analyzed.

Dont get me wrong. I like the vapcap.
I have a omnivong, M and some stems.
Stoner lego.

Perhaps i can make a video to illustrate my thoughts.

ArthurJ

I agree with @Mr.Sifter's comment that the vapor behaves like smoke.
This is perception on my part, it seems thicker. I can hold in a mouthful of vapor and blow smoke rings, I don't think I've really tried this with other vapes because I don't think they are conducive to it.
When I'm having a good DV session, the vapor is thick and not harsh and it just happens. So yes, I've thought the vapor behaves like smoke for sometime.

Squiby

Magic or an illusion?
Does that make George a wizard or a magician?

George is a Wizard. There is no illusion to his magic. His magic is real.:myday:

And now for some Saturday afternoon delights....

- 3 1/8" Bog Oak
- 3 7/8" Cherry
- 4 1/4" Black and White Ebony XLS
- 4 3/4" Merbau
FdJnjeK.jpg

This is my latest on the go hiking set up. It's a zippered key chain.
VqBoNJ5.jpg

It holds my house key, a small butane Honest brand lighter, a stash box fashioned from a couple of coins and my Copper Stoned Vapcap S. It clips onto my belt loop and I tuck it inside my pocket. It ain't going no where. I don't leave home without it.
z6mpr5d.jpg

Mr.Sifter

Thank god, i am not the only one who thinks about the vapor of the VC.

Why is it so different?
Please, i really want to know.
It has a characteristic taste and smell.
Have you ever smelled on a fresh loaded cap after the click?
Oh wonder, it smells of metal.
Maybe the smell of titanium?
It is in the taste aswell.
Thats not the herb taste that is material taste.
A arizer solo or a mighty have a signature basic material scent/smell on them too.
Dont know.

What does this 110% conduction analog piece of witchcraft do?

Taazokaan

Thank god, i am not the only one who thinks about the vapor of the VC.

Why is it so different?
Please, i really want to know.
It has a characteristic taste and smell.
Have you ever smelled on a fresh loaded cap after the click?
Oh wonder, it smells of metal.
Maybe the smell of titanium?
It is in the taste aswell.
Thats not the herb taste that is material taste.
A arizer solo or a mighty have a signature basic material scent/smell on them too.
Dont know.

What does this 110% conduction analog piece of witchcraft do?

You are not alone, i thought the same since the begining. I guess it's flirt with combustion, that's why I so love VC, it vapor seems like smoke but (i hope) it is not.

Top Bottom