1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Does using Cannabis make you feel tired/lazy/foggy the next day?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by EverythingsHazy, Mar 8, 2017.

?

Does yesterday's Cannabis use affect you today?

1. Yes, always.

8 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Yes, but only if I vaporize too late (regardless of amount).

6 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Yes, but only if I vaporize too much (any time of day).

8 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Yes, but only if I vaporize too much and too late.

33 vote(s)
    34.4%
  5. No.

30 vote(s)
    31.3%
  6. I don't know.

4 vote(s)
    4.2%
  7. Other (Note that you chose this option, and explain further in your post.)

7 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. hoptimum

hoptimum Well-Known Member

I think dreams are indicative of entering a deeper, REM sleep. I guess everyone is different, but if I take a break I dream more and feel more refreshed in the morning

2. Ohmie

Ohmie Govrnmnt fund adult circumcision & frenuloplasty!

Right, dreaming does give me a positive feeling but so does waking up and vaping all day so:2c:

C No Ego, His_Highness and Marihuana like this.
  3. Marihuana

Marihuana Iso Tensei

The only "fog" I feel is when I get out of bed and notice I'm no longer high.

His_Highness and Ohmie like this.
  4. Ohmie

I find that I mostly start dreaming in the morning what I believe to be about 10 to 45 minutes before I wake up..but when I'm sobre and wake up from dreaming I just want to go back to sleep

His_Highness, Marihuana and hoptimum like this.
  5. Ohmie

It's not certain that you don't dream on weed though. I just woke up from about what felt like a 45 minute dream after talking with you about it. I had just recalled what some of it was after I woke up but then forgot about as soon as I got back on the internet

His_Highness likes this.
  6. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

I noticed that as I and many of my acquaintances reached their 50's and beyond some started to complain they didn't feel like they slept and/or didn't get restful sleep. Funny thing is I've noticed that they did sleep. For example.....I know a few folks who will take a nap on a weekend for a few hours and then say they didn't actually fall asleep. My response..... Really? Then what was all that snoring and drooling going on? :shrug: AND then that night these same folks will complain they can't get to sleep. Well....maybe it's that "Snoring, drooling, not sleeping" nap you took earlier in the day :lmao:

The new smartwatches that monitor sleep can be a real eye opener (Pun not intended) too. Sometimes I check the sleep log and notice that what I thought I got in terms of sleep is different than what actually happened.

Guess what I'm trying to say is for me .... cannabis, unless it's a Sativa, helps me to get to sleep and stay there. Dreaming and REM state aside....I get more restful sleep with cannabis.

C No Ego, steama and Ohmie like this.
  7. Ohmie

My pops napped all day in front of the television claiming he's watching it and always got a full night's sleep. I'm 28. He was 55 when he had me so he's been doing that my entire life

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 11:06 AM
    His_Highness and steama like this.
  8. micnadkel

micnadkel New Member

Yes. It is a scientific fact that most people greatly underestimate the amount of sleep that they get in a night. Behavioral psychologists who treat insomnia have done studies that show this to be true.

His_Highness and Ohmie like this.
  9. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

When bedroom closet is in full bloom it becomes the "Festival of Vivid Dreams" at my house.
    As to feeling foggy I ascribe it to genetics as I replicate previous members of family (who never imbibed) journey.:rockon::myday:

Ohmie and His_Highness like this.
  10. Ohmie

If they never imbibed theyd probably call you crazy for doing it then..that's how that stuff functions. Sobre people always have something for YOU to do

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors