• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

does FC like "The Walking Dead" on AMC?

Do you watch "The Walking Dead" on AMC?

• Total voters

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
So far I'm really liking this seasons pace! Different characters and sometimes Very jumbled up timelines and character connections, but otherwise more/less the same story from the looks of it.. I can't wait for the scene where Bob starts laughing like a mad man! I'm having fun trying to figure out who on the show is going to be playing out who's story in the comics.. It's been my favorite season so far by far.. I hope they keep the pace up! that was my main complaint.. but in the comics this is the part where i got totally hooked.. before the hunters, I was really pretty hooked :freak: :lol:

I didn't think Beth would come up again until the end of this season! I wonder how soon we may see her again.. and of course the Lucille's lover :D

Last edited:

StickyShisha2

new shirt on the way
terminus-steakhouse-8.jpg

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Man, this season just started off so well, and then turned to complete shit real fast. Even the mid-season finale was crap, and the whole Beth/hospital drama was the worst kind of useless filler. Just so pointless, the type of episodes that I will just skip over when I re-watch the season. They killed the pacing of the season and totally took the storyline in an opposite direction for nothing. The hospital bullshit literally existed just so Beth would die and they could give us Noah as a replacement.

However, these past two episodes. FINALLY! These are the episodes I've been waiting for since terminus fell. It's been a long, annoying wait, but finally, it's here. They actually made it to Alexandria Safe Zone.

Oh, and anyone care about Morgan anymore? So he appeared in the last few seconds of the season premier, and will probably appear again in the last few seconds of the season finale to save the group or something. I hope not, but it seems likely that the writers would have something silly and stupid like that happen.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
After "A" in terminus, I cannot believe Rick allowed his hand to be stamped with the A.
Nobody flipped over that...yet.

StickyShisha2

i just watched the first 2 episodes of the new season, I will get to the 3rd tonight.

great TV. Fantastic season opening. Perfect use of black&white.

StickyShisha2,

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
I rewatched the scene many times and though it really appears that the walkers feasted on Glenn's intestines I'm still holding out hope that since Nicholas was on top of him, that it was him who got ravaged and somehow Glenn survives...sigh...

Midnight Toker,
Reactions: Joel W.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Is it me, or did it look like rick got bit on the hand in that last episode? :shrug:... Maybe he's finally gonna lose it! :popcorn:

I feel like it was just Nicholas that we saw getting torn apart.. It just seems like lazy writing to kill off Glen that way after the way the comic books played out.. At this point, if Glen is getting killed off, it shouldn't be by any zombies! :nope:

Buildozer,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Is it me, or did it look like rick got bit on the hand in that last episode? :shrug:... Maybe he's finally gonna lose it! :popcorn:

I feel like it was just Nicholas that we saw getting torn apart.. It just seems like lazy writing to kill off Glen that way after the way the comic books played out.. At this point, if Glen is getting killed off, it shouldn't be by any zombies! :nope:

Dude.... I read somewhere that Neegan may never make it on the show!!!

Rick cut himself with his machete. He woulda had to have given himself the chop already.

Deadshort480,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Dude.... I read somewhere that Neegan may never make it on the show!!!

Rick cut himself with his machete. He woulda had to have given himself the chop already.

Initially I wasn't expecting Negan on the show since he's not really a TV friendly character, and they'd have to tone him down so much that it wouldn't be the same; but I've read some conflicting things online about Negan's eventual appearance on the show, most of it was from over a year ago though, so :shrug:.. I wouldn't be surprised if he was cut out of the show's story.. I've been wondering if the Wolves are taking over that chapter :shrug:.. It seems like it

About Rick's hand, I figured that so much was happening at the time, that he still needed his hand and couldn't chop it off right away.. It kinda seemed like he was gonna say something about it over the radio, right before the wolves ambushed him in the RV.. I'd like to see Rick lose the hand still :D

Last edited:
Buildozer,
Top Bottom