does FC like "The Walking Dead" on AMC?

Do you watch "The Walking Dead" on AMC?

• Total voters

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
If they keep doing stuff to the characters in the show that happens in the comic like they did with Carl, Glen is in for it...in so gruesome a way...I'll just leave it at that:brow:

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I predict a Negan-like character, but in reality a character that is more of what the Governor should have been like. The Gov was so tame in the show compared to the comics, so if they weren't willing to go that far with The Gov, then Negan will most certainly be neutered. He will probably be hilarious in a dark way, like in the comics, but the violence... I dunno.

I don't think the comic book Negan could be on AMC. That's some HBO level shit there.

So I'll be surprised if Glen suffers the same fate as the comics. I really hope he does, just because Negan needs to be that type of character, or else why even have the character in the show?

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I predict a Negan-like character, but in reality a character that is more of what the Governor should have been like. The Gov was so tame in the show compared to the comics, so if they weren't willing to go that far with The Gov, then Negan will most certainly be neutered. He will probably be hilarious in a dark way, like in the comics, but the violence... I dunno.

I don't think the comic book Negan could be on AMC. That's some HBO level shit there.

So I'll be surprised if Glen suffers the same fate as the comics. I really hope he does, just because Negan needs to be that type of character, or else why even have the character in the show?
Well all those pics of bashed in heads is a good sign! As much as I hated when they killed Glen off in the comics, I agree, it's important that Negan makes an entrance, right off the bat! :goon: Since it was a big deal in the comics, and Glen is such a fan favorite in both the comics and TV show, I wouldn't be surprised if they choose to explore a reality w/ Glen alive and substituted another character for that fate.. It's gotta be some one, I figure.. I don't really care what happens to Abraham :D
Did anyone else catch that grow room in the raid on Neegan's compound? They must of been growing the bomb bc those dudes were some heavy sleepers!
I know, what are the odds all but a few of them would be passed out like that :lol:
They're gonna trip when they realize that's not even Negan's house!

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Well all those pics of bashed in heads is a good sign! As much as I hated when they killed Glen off in the comics, I agree, it's important that Negan makes an entrance, right off the bat! :goon: Since it was a big deal in the comics, and Glen is such a fan favorite in both the comics and TV show, I wouldn't be surprised if they choose to explore a reality w/ Glen alive and substituted another character for that fate.. It's gotta be some one, I figure.. I don't really care what happens to Abraham :D
I know, what are the odds all but a few of them would be passed out like that :lol:
They're gonna trip when they realize that's not even Negan's house!

Yeah those pioctures were brutal! But part of me thinks we might still never actually see Lucille used, as the group is always miraculously saved whenever shits gets real bad.(Crazy tornado, but a barn protects them, carol blowing up terminus seconds before they're decapitated, Darrel blowing up 6 bikes with one shot of a rocket that we have no reason to believe he even knows how to operate, yada yada..)

I can see Negan standing over someone with Lucille about to use it(and the pictures let us know what it's for and to be worried) but then some crazy unbelievable thing will happen and AMC will be spared from having to put a brutal Lucille scene on TV.

But I always expect the worst so I can be delightfully surprised.

aesthyrian,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Yeah those pioctures were brutal! But part of me thinks we might still never actually see Lucille used, as the group is always miraculously saved whenever shits gets real bad.(Crazy tornado, but a barn protects them, carol blowing up terminus seconds before they're decapitated, Darrel blowing up 6 bikes with one shot of a rocket that we have no reason to believe he even knows how to operate, yada yada..)

I can see Negan standing over someone with Lucille about to use it(and the pictures let us know what it's for and to be worried) but then some crazy unbelievable thing will happen and AMC will be spared from having to put a brutal Lucille scene on TV.

But I always expect the worst so I can be delightfully surprised.

I don't really expect too much when it comes to graphic detail on a basic cable show, but I think they do alright.. AMC can never be expected to deliver HBO style content IMO.. TWD on HBO would be awesome though.. I definitely would be very surprised if they showed a humans head getting smashed in on AMC, in great detail.. I'm expecting more of some Alfred Hitchcock style of brain bashing, where it happens just off screen and maybe you see a shadow play or something.. but I can't see a way around introducing Lucille and then not ever using her :shrug:

It is pretty slow mostly, but after reading the comics, I watch mostly because I'm interested in seeing how they choose to portray certain things, and what differences they choose to make on the show.. I'm not really in a rush about the pace, but I definitely wouldn't mind if it was quicker.. In my mind there's no way I'd expect it to live up to the comics, and I don't see any point in trying to compare them because IMO the show will always fall short, but I expect that.. To me, the show is just a bonus, and I'm down to take the ride, but the comics are the main interest..
The comics have been slow too, but it does seem to be building up to something pretty crazy! :popcorn:

OOBubblesOO

Over-User of gifs
Maggie lives to fight another day!
Fuck yeah!

Looks like her unborn child might be outta the picture tho..

Bubs :zombie:

OOBubblesOO,

StickyShisha2

i ordered a t-shirt for a friend
NOV-WALKERS-MSS-TSHIRT_large.jpg

StickyShisha2,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I thought the season 7 premier was awesome! :goon: Negan really killed it! :p
For me, this episode kinda made up for all the times the episodes were so much weaker than the comics, I like how they did it.. I think they're doing a good job w/ how they're getting away w/ portraying Negan on AMC so far too.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Was that the rug from The Big Lebowski on last week's episode?

Did anyone else think Rick got tossed in the trash pit heap like a bitch?

Wtf is up with Carol!?!

:peace::zombie:

Top Bottom