Do you like coffee?

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
9de9b7d65c4dc6f010f70c9b069cad63f8c8df7c62dd9fa89a1d249ca784ef1e.jpg

Katherine Zymbroy. Cowboy Coffee.

Flow

There’s a better way to grind coffee, according to science
According to the researchers, adding a spritz of water to the beans before grinding cuts static. It also happens to create a more consistent, stronger-tasting shot of espresso.
Yes ! a teardrop of water on the beans before the grind is the key !
BUT… you can althought wait for 30 sec' and tap your grinding mill to make all the grounded beans fall down from the burs... :)

And about the enhancement of the taste, i guess you'll get way better (and noticeable) results with pre-infusion (for an expresso ;) )

Last edited:

rizlafreak

two dog star
I had 9-13 double espressi today at least and yesterday the same. not feeling really tired since...

Using a delonghi caffe corso. tastes like italian coffee, just as it must be. strong but not bitter and with foam on top. best thing about it though, i got it for free. :razz:

my consumption has rosen from 2-5 (double) cups to 15 again, this year... way to much. that machine just makes the best coffee I ever could ever make at home.

Last edited:
rizlafreak,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I had 9-13 double espressi today at least and yesterday the same. not feeling really tired since...

Using a delonghi caffe corso. tastes like italian coffee, just as it must be. strong but not bitter and with foam on top. best thing about it though, i got it for free. :razz:

my consumption has rosen from 2-5 (double) cups to 15 again, this year... way to much. that machine just makes the best coffee I ever could ever make at home.
m3-Dlw-M2-TO7-Uz-Vj-I6g8.gif

Trajectory.

As a lifelong coffee lover, I say Bravo! Even better with some sativa.

Sativapo

Did anyone try vaping coffee ? Thinking about it for a while but not sure it is a good idea...

Sativapo,
Reactions: Octavia

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
First olive 🍸 oil and now parmesan cheese 🧀 ... ???

Huh, do they add anything sweet to it like a blood orange simple syrup, or is it just cheese and espresso? I’d imagine it’d be weirdly good if you can handle cheese, and probably less of a laxative than straight olive oil.

Jess

First olive 🍸 oil and now parmesan cheese 🧀 ... ???

This reminds me of a coffee Colombians drink which is coffee with a piece of cheese like mozzarella in it. I didn’t care for it but it’s like coffee and milk if you will. Just a little saltier. Wasn’t horrid, just not my thing.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
This reminds me of a coffee Colombians drink which is coffee with a piece of cheese like mozzarella in it. I didn’t care for it but it’s like coffee and milk if you will. Just a little saltier. Wasn’t horrid, just not my thing.
Sounds like that could be good, like a salty espresso con panna. Parm seems like it’d be too salty, but it’s been a long time since I could have dairy and I may be overestimating the salt.

Edit: I am apparently blind and missed the recipe linked in the original post 🤦‍♀️. Looks like there’s enough sweet with the kahlua and tiny bit of blood orange to complement the cheese quite well. Probably works with a mild cheddar too.

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Sounds like that could be good, like a salty espresso con panna. Parm seems like it’d be too salty, but it’s been a long time since I could have dairy and I may be overestimating the salt.
The balance is everything ... anybody trying it be sure to report back here

Thought I might have posted this before but this Dambuie Espresso Martini is my favorite. I do make one change though ... go with 1 oz Drambuie and a half oz Johnnie Walker Black ...

... yeah I do drink Rusty Nails too, especially early evenings... like right about now ... buona sera everybody🌙 😎☕🥃🌿

Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again

A vape recommendation for lazy morning sipping, the Camouflet Convector. It has become my go to vape in the mornings with coffee; it heats up very very quick, delivers nice tasty convection, and cools off just as quick. Let’s me enjoy the bowl one draw at a time as I slowly enjoy my coffee. It’s like the on demand convection vape of the butane bat category. Anyhow, I highly recommend, hope yous all get a chance to try and enjoy!

Top Bottom