Divine Tribe atty's

OF

Gonna rip a 26650 in it once the new QQ gets here. I don't know squat about this cell performance wise......will share any findings...

Please let us know.

FWIW there seems to be a lot of overlap here. That is the bigger cell delivers more 'power per pound', or at least can, there are some 26650s that aren't suitable for the duty. That is there are many 18650s that beat some 26650s? And there are many 18650s up to the task, and past that (does it have the ability to drive the mod at this level?) the only advantage is in total capacity. The mod will only draw the power it needs, extra capacity will buy you nothing but time.

And you have to tote around the extra weight, much as I found with two cell (18650) mods, the extra 'heft' is not always welcome. I went back to single cell mods for now and am happy with 4 to 6 sessions per charge depending, keeping a cell in standby at about 2/3 charge should I screw up timing recharges.

I bought a VTC Dual (comes with two backs, for one or two cell operation), it's back in single cell mode with a 'top pick' VTC5A inside. And I'm happy again.

In other news, I just had a failure of my QQ. An intermittent 'run to ground'. The clue was erratically high resistance (again.....), that 'came and went' as I fussed with screws and such. I noticed that when it went south it jumped to something like .57 Ohms.....twice what I'd expect??? Yep, one of the heaters was pulling off the tube. When I could see a tiny gap I got high readings, otherwise low..... Messing with that clamp screw could change it for a time.

The failure was caused by the lead being 'too short', that is it went diagonally to the clamp without a bend, with the result it was pulling the element off the tube at times. A straight lead dress issue I think, that I no doubt caused in earlier dis-assemblies. or at least 'set up'. I think a bend is important to control the stress. Since I've adopted the water cleaning technique I don't intend to disassemble them in the future. For now I'm using my backup. Hopefully the new versions will be out before I manage to break this one.

Best wishes to all.

OF

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Okay, @Hippie hipped me to Matt's thread here and I've read all 147 pages... okay, three.

I'm following in his footsteps and ordering an Eleaf Invoke with the hopes of vaping dry herb and concentrates.

Sooo.. From Matt's offerings I should be starting with the Divine Crossing V3 to start with (leaving the Quartz Quest alone for now) and the Gen 2 DC ceramic atty for dry herb, is that right?

Does the dry herb atty work well? I'd like imagined I'd be waiting for the Splinter production run. I have three hybrid portables now.

My understanding is that I should also get some 2500mah cells (VTC5A, 25R, HE3) for the mod because they sustain higher voltage than the 3000mah cells of the big three reliable models, is that right?

Spending a hundred bucks used to be easier. =P Seriously though, thanks for everyone's patience while I get up to speed.

OF

Sooo.. From Matt's offerings I should be starting with the Divine Crossing V3 to start with (leaving the Quartz Quest alone for now) and the Gen 2 DC ceramic atty for dry herb, is that right?

Does the dry herb atty work well? I'd like imagined I'd be waiting for the Splinter production run. I have three hybrid portables now.

The first is Matt's advice, which I agree with. Plenty to amuse you with V3.

The herb cart is fine/OK IMO, but not as convenient as purpose built vapes. I still go back to Solo/Air/ArGo.

My understanding is that I should also get some 2500mah cells (VTC5A, 25R, HE3) for the mod because they sustain higher voltage than the 3000mah cells of the big three reliable models, is that right?

Spending a hundred bucks used to be easier. =P Seriously though, thanks for everyone's patience while I get up to speed.

Yep, no suitable 3000mAh cells capable of the power draws we need exist in reality (whatever that turns out to be). We're looking at close to 20 Amps. Herb cart power demands (and V3) are not so critical.

Don't sweat the hundred bucks. That would still leave you nearly $200 short on a Solo II, Air II or ArGo.

Enjoy your DT gear, good stuff no matter what @Hippie says......

OF

huffmybrd

Just wanted to share some random updates since everyone in this thread has helped me, in some way, get super stoned at one point.

For the QQ my setup is: 2x VapCell 21700 3750mAh 24A (from eciggity) in an RX2 21700 (ordered one, charge for one, received 2 and was told to keep the extra. Extra is to heavy for my wife, even with the lighter 18650s, so Im still trying to trade it out for a predator 228 cuz that's what she wants lol)

0.28ohms, TCR: 225, 40w, 540° (and I believe I have the PI setting turned on I'll up date this with that shortly)

With that setup, i Get about 4 days of heavy use before I need to recharge the batteries (I charge when they hit about 30%).

Also I should note, after swapping the screws with ones slightly wider and longer, I haven't been kicked out of TC mode at all.

If this is how good the V1 is after some slight tweaking, I can't wait to try out the v2!

divinetribe

We are trying our hardest to become Medical Grade
Manufacturer
Delays on the quest , Ugghhh, last nights conversation with longmada below. they will be shipping me only 300 upgraded bases out on the 2nd. the rest on the 14th along with the 2nd batch production. I'm frustrated over the amount of time it's taking. I will be sending an email out shortly to all 1st batch quest buyers to verify addresses are the same for shipping upgraded parts . also, i will lock in a price for everyone that purchased and waited patiently for this production. you will never pay more than $32 for all 2nd batch quests. I have a few other atomizers coming soon and will extend a big discount for those as well. Just email me and mention that you were a 1st batch quest buyer and i will give discounts on everything. thanks for your patience
Matt Macosko
Mar 29 , 2018

[3/23/2018 8:07:00 PM] Emily-Longmada: yes, the ceramic rod take the longest. But this time, there are some problems with the production of cup. So Our production time has been lengthened to ensure the quality.
[3/23/2018 8:11:43 PM] Emily-Longmada: Due to the tomb-sweeping day is coming. There will be 3 days' holiday. so the whole order be completed around April 13.
[3/28/2018 7:38:41 PM] Divine Tribe: hello I was wondering when you send the bases if you can send me flathead screws in sets of 10 for each kit along with flat screwdrivers
[3/28/2018 8:41:57 PM] Emily-Longmada: Hello Matt, you need add 10pcs flat head screws and 1 flat screwdrivers for each base?
[3/28/2018 8:42:27 PM] Divine Tribe: Yes exactly
[3/28/2018 8:48:42 PM] Emily-Longmada: I got it.
[3/28/2018 8:49:16 PM] Divine Tribe: Everyone is so excited I’m getting lots of messages and emails so please try to let me know when you will be able to ship the replacements
[3/28/2018 8:50:59 PM] Emily-Longmada: I'm sorry Matt, Due to the production of quartz cup failed twice, we may only send out 300 bases on April 2nd.
[3/28/2018 9:02:27 PM] Divine Tribe: Can you give me more details what is failing what is the main problem? With the production of the cup
[3/28/2018 11:15:07 PM] Emily-Longmada: Hello Matt, the Quartz cup is prone to damage while drilling. Like this picture.
[3/28/2018 11:20:06 PM] Divine Tribe: Do they have any expectation on when they can complete the amount that we need
[3/28/2018 11:22:34 PM] Emily-Longmada: Another problem is that in the process of making the glass dome, there is an error in the mouthpiece.
[3/28/2018 11:23:41 PM] Divine Tribe: Yes the top does not look good. It needs to be taller
[3/28/2018 11:24:18 PM] Divine Tribe: customers complain about splashing in their mouth because it is so close so if it is any closer it will not work
[3/28/2018 11:25:25 PM] Emily-Longmada: I got it,
[3/28/2018 11:31:51 PM] Divine Tribe: I don’t mind paying more if they can make the top longer and have the special 18mm male to fit the hydratube I sell
[3/28/2018 11:55:47 PM] Emily-Longmada: your mean to make a part like to fit the glass hydratube?
[3/28/2018 11:58:45 PM] Divine Tribe: Yes
[12:03:39 AM] Divine Tribe: But I don’t want to get into too many things I really just want to focus on getting this order done so many people are waiting and counting on us
[12:05:55 AM] Emily-Longmada: yes, the production time is too long this time. We can ship the rest of the goods on April 16th.
[12:19:02 AM] Divine Tribe: ok not a problem
[12:22:12 AM] Divine Tribe: and please try to ship as many bases as possible
please try to make more than 300 please
[12:26:12 AM] Emily-Longmada: we will try.

mixchu69

Delays on the quest , Ugghhh, last nights conversation with longmada below. they will be shipping me only 300 upgraded bases out on the 2nd. the rest on the 14th along with the 2nd batch production. I'm frustrated over the amount of time it's taking. I will be sending an email out shortly to all 1st batch quest buyers to verify addresses are the same for shipping upgraded parts . also, i will lock in a price for everyone that purchased and waited patiently for this production. you will never pay more than $32 for all 2nd batch quests. I have a few other atomizers coming soon and will extend a big discount for those as well. Just email me and mention that you were a 1st batch quest buyer and i will give discounts on everything. thanks for your patience
Matt Macosko
Mar 29 , 2018

[3/23/2018 8:07:00 PM] Emily-Longmada: yes, the ceramic rod take the longest. But this time, there are some problems with the production of cup. So Our production time has been lengthened to ensure the quality.
[3/23/2018 8:11:43 PM] Emily-Longmada: Due to the tomb-sweeping day is coming. There will be 3 days' holiday. so the whole order be completed around April 13.
[3/28/2018 7:38:41 PM] Divine Tribe: hello I was wondering when you send the bases if you can send me flathead screws in sets of 10 for each kit along with flat screwdrivers
[3/28/2018 8:41:57 PM] Emily-Longmada: Hello Matt, you need add 10pcs flat head screws and 1 flat screwdrivers for each base?
[3/28/2018 8:49:16 PM] Divine Tribe: Everyone is so excited I’m getting lots of messages and emails so please try to let me know when you will be able to ship the replacements
[3/28/2018 8:50:59 PM] Emily-Longmada: I'm sorry Matt, Due to the production of quartz cup failed twice, we may only send out 300 bases on April 2nd.
[3/28/2018 9:02:27 PM] Divine Tribe: Can you give me more details what is failing what is the main problem? With the production of the cup
[3/28/2018 11:15:07 PM] Emily-Longmada: Hello Matt, the Quartz cup is prone to damage while drilling. Like this picture.
[3/28/2018 11:20:06 PM] Divine Tribe: Do they have any expectation on when they can complete the amount that we need
[3/28/2018 11:22:34 PM] Emily-Longmada: Another problem is that in the process of making the glass dome, there is an error in the mouthpiece.
[3/28/2018 11:23:41 PM] Divine Tribe: Yes the top does not look good. It needs to be taller
[3/28/2018 11:24:18 PM] Divine Tribe: customers complain about splashing in their mouth because it is so close so if it is any closer it will not work
[3/28/2018 11:31:51 PM] Divine Tribe: I don’t mind paying more if they can make the top longer and have the special 18mm male to fit the hydratube I sell
[3/28/2018 11:55:47 PM] Emily-Longmada: your mean to make a part like to fit the glass hydratube?
[12:03:39 AM] Divine Tribe: But I don’t want to get into too many things I really just want to focus on getting this order done so many people are waiting and counting on us
[12:05:55 AM] Emily-Longmada: yes, the production time is too long this time. We can ship the rest of the goods on April 16th.

Great customer service and transparency!

Bad Ocelot

Okay, @Hippie hipped me to Matt's thread here and I've read all 147 pages... okay, three.

I'm following in his footsteps and ordering an Eleaf Invoke with the hopes of vaping dry herb and concentrates.

The Invoke 220 uses 2 cells so I don't know that you really need to worry too much about amperage ratings as they will be doubled. Getting the higher discharge rate cells is more of a priority with single cell mods.

The V3 is pretty ace I gotta say, but honestly I use the 2.7 more often as it's more suited to smaller hits. I wait til I'm not planning on doing anything else to get the v3 out, ha. The v3 is also really good for someone relatively new to rebuildable atomizers as there's a little bit of a learning curve with getting all the tiny metal bits in the right places.

I guess what I'm saying is while you're getting all that stuff, go ahead & pick up a v2.5/7 & something like an eVic Basic in case you need something a little more "plug & play" while you fiddle with tiny screws etc, ha

tharealmclovin

Used my QQ on my evic VTC mini with the TCR settings suggested in the manual. It worked great for a few hits, then jumped out if TC mode into wattage. Now when I try again I get no atomizer found. Any ideas what is wrong or what i did.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
Used my QQ on my evic VTC mini with the TCR settings suggested in the manual. It worked great for a few hits, then jumped out if TC mode into wattage. Now when I try again I get no atomizer found. Any ideas what is wrong or what i did.

there is a lot of info in this very thread on what folks are encountering with the 1st gen 'early adopter' QQ's (make sure you are on Matt's mailing list for getting updated 2nd Gen parts, prolly due sometime in April.)

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Super news! I wouldn't put much stock in that 'OF was correct' stuff, it had to happen sooner or later.....

Sounds even better that the back of this here envelope predicted, most cool. Another idea comes to mind that's helping the heat buildup I think, the thermal connection to the heatsink is no longer throttled by having to go through the 510 connector that's no longer there? Now it's all one piece, the HS section is a bit warmer, but the base is a lot cooler now that more of the heat leaked into it is conducted away promptly! No time for those nasty little leaked calories to gang up and get stuff too hot.

The idea of 'fiddle free sessions' is attractive indeed. Until it's replaced the current QQ is going to get more use from me, but the upgraded version seems improved in many key areas.

On a somewhat related topic, I've been using the iSmok TC 100W, another dual 18650 mod but it uses them in parallel, not series, so the total is 3.7 nominal, you can run with a single cell if you wish. I got it for V2.5 and used to carry spare concentrate on one side. It's like a dual cell Pico. Like Pico it can't use the myEvic software though. IMO that software is superior for two reasons, first it shows an extra digit on resistance and shows it dynamically (that is you can watch it change as it heats up). Secondly it lets you increase the 10 second limit to 25 so you can do a session without 'chain hitting' the power when it times out. I keep forgetting the ten second limit on both Pico and now the TC 100W. A hit or two into the adventure it's easy to space that detail out........at least for me.

Anyway, thanks for the update, Matt. It's sure to be a welcome winner, and coming soon.

Regards to all.

OF

I just loaded myevic on my two mini & I updated firmware.
How do I get to & change timeout from 10 to 25 seconds please.
I was told it would look the same, sorry I did it, it was working great
and I could see it better, very confusing, was happy , bummer now.

OF

How do I get to & change timeout from 10 to 25 seconds please.
I was told it would look the same, sorry I did it, it was working great
and I could see it better, very confusing, was happy , bummer now.

Fifth option under "Vaping". It says 'Prot' IIRC. Yer welcome.

If you really don't like the aftermarket SW, and I can see how that might be for some, you can always reload the latest version of the factory program any time you want? For that matter, older versions.....

FWIW I think the EVic guys tried to make a useful software package for 'most customers'.

OF

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

If you really don't like the aftermarket SW, and I can see how that might be for some, you can always reload the latest version of the factory program any time you want? For that matter, older versions.....

FWIW I think the EVic guys tried to make a useful software package for 'most customers'.

OF

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense.
I waited till found a base line on the original software
and TCR setting for a familiar donut atty.
Then I got a backup for the Evic Two Mini,
Evic Dual so I can get a QQ so can do some
testing on this software everyone raves about.

I will keep playing with it as I use the new dual
with familiar firmware that works for me.
Its hard at my age to change brain molecules,
as taught if it ain't broke , don't fix it.
I did notice all the same TCR setting for the
donuts are acting diff on same device.

sorry so many up here have made up their minds
on the DNA mods, my Lavabox m dna 75 is the most
accurate and smoothest hitting low temp tc device.
20 sec hits on demand, the mild NI setting is a dream
in all my bongs & water tools contraptions.
No Muss no fuss, just works great, great ramp up and
steady real readings, never burns & wattage mode very accurate

I'm so glad I can roll it back, this 5.04 software is hard for
me to read, all bubbles, so tiny cant read.
Why did everyone say it was the same format?
Did it change recently?

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

OF

Thanks much OF
I rolled it back to myevic 3.3 and it looks much more
similar to what I have been using. Looks much nicer.
like the more info & lines, couldn't read those thought
bubbles in 5.04 I can work with this.

Thx this is so much crisper much nicer to read
Now this is more like it, thx again

Last edited:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Matt Macosko
Mar 29 , 2018

I am glad you asked for more height on the cup. By domed, do you mean so the bottom of the cup is no longer flat?

It is awesome how you listened to our concerns and immediately tried to implement them into production so quickly!

OF

Thanks very much for the update, Matt. While I understand, and share to some extent, your frustration at the pace of production, it is IMO a foreseeable risk. I knew full well such might happen and took the risk to get in early and think most are of the same mind?

For sure this is not a good time to press the factory too hard. They need time to explore new ground and get it right. I'm OK with waiting a bit more to ensure that and, again, think most others are.

"Take all the time you need to do a good job" is the call.

While I appreciate the future discount offers, I'm not so sure that's a good idea really. You've no doubt experienced a big expense correcting all this, with more to come. IMO it's important that your business not take too big a hit here, we really really need you in the future market place......way more than a few dollars savings now.

Thanks once again for taking the big risks to bring us exciting products to pick from. Reasonable profit from that is not only 'right' but essential if you expect to continue to take care of us.

Best Easter regards to all.

OF

Vape Donkey 650

All vape, no smoke please.
Hey friends, been away for a while but haven't lost the bug. Here is my most recent pairing. Almost a match made in heaven?

uHOnl04.jpg

I'll also give a shoutout to Evolv on this new DNA75c chip. I have an older DNA75 device and was never satisfied with it. Escribe was great but the on-chip LED based UI was awful compared to other firmwares. The three button design on the DNA75c with this gorgeous full-color LED is just amazing.

Nice one elmoe! Fancy-looking mod :o :p That new color screen and UI seems much improved over the last DNA75 chipped mods (the paltry screen was one thing that had been turning me off)

who makes the 'thor' body for this?

how fast is the onboard charging? can you you pull the battery and swap them from an external charger?

I'm coming in late to the mod-chat here...it's made by asmodus, here's some of the specs if you were still wondering or didn't find it elsewhere

https://www.asmodus.com/Ultroner-x-Asmodus-Thor-DNA-75W-Stabilized-Wood-Bo-p/asmodus-thor-dna75.htm

Not sure about the on-board charging, I would hope it could charge up to 2 amps, with options to do 0.5, 1.0 or 1.5 amp on mods that support that option like AF lets you? The battery can be swapped, though, it's probably better to charge outside the mod, especially with 2 amp charging (it can get hot)

Just got the blue version of the Thor, it will take a 18650 or a 26650. It's a 75watt mod that is very manageable in the hand. It is no larger than my 200w 2x18650 Tesla Wye.

Nice...your tesla wye is fairly compact in the field of 2x18650 mods, but your wye actually has twice the battery for the same size! That's gotta be worth alot....

Am I reading the specs right that it can take only a single 18650 not x2? I'm not going to change to a FrankenBattery system and this seems ridiculously large for a single 18650 mod.

:lol: ha...that THOR mod looks nice and I'm sure it vapes nicely with the DNA75c, but I'm with you on that sentiment, @analytika. I've always valued mods that are fairly compact and powerful for their relative size, whether it be built-in battery like the evic basic & cuboid mini, or single 18650 (evic primo mini is great in this field) or 2x18650 (eleaf invoke winner there IMO)

I think this is good reason for me to nerd it up :science: and update my (not randomly selected)
List of TC mod sizes :rockon:

Asmodus THOR DNA75c
31 x 46 x 93 = 132,618 mm3

Couldn't find weight info, probably heavy too. :( Nice mod but you pay a serious premium on the mod size:battery ratio, (and $) like all DNA 75/200 mods I've looked at.

Tesla WYE
42 x 39 x 82 = 134,316 mm3
64.5g - One of the LIGHTEST 2x18650 mods.:tup: I haven't used a tesla mod but many of you guys say they TC well

Eleaf Invoke
45 x 27 x 77 = 93,555 mm3
77g - also very light, one of the smallest 2x18650 mods, nice big screen! Dwarfs the "THOR" :D

Evic Primo & Primo 2.0
53 x 26 x 84 = 115,752 mm3
156g - A bit heavier, but a more handsome, fancy looking joyetech mod to compete with THOR in aesthetics, (well not really) but with much more battery/watts for the size

Evic Primo Mini
25 x 39 x 80 = 78,000 mm3
85g - Fairly light. Some say it's cheap and ugly, others think it looks & vapes fine. Also 80w with a nice screen in a slightly smaller size.

Wismec RX2 20700
43 x 35 x 81.7 = 122,958 mm3
165g

Wismec RX2 21700
46 x 37 x 81.5 = 138,713 mm3
297g

These RX2 mods are about the same size as the THOR, but dual large batteries and with a big screen too!

Gonna rip a 26650 in it once the new QQ gets here. I don't know squat about this cell performance wise......will share any findings...

FWIW there seems to be a lot of overlap here. That is the bigger cell delivers more 'power per pound', or at least can, there are some 26650s that aren't suitable for the duty. That is there are many 18650s that beat some 26650s? And there are many 18650s up to the task, and past that (does it have the ability to drive the mod at this level?) the only advantage is in total capacity. The mod will only draw the power it needs, extra capacity will buy you nothing but time.

And you have to tote around the extra weight, much as I found with two cell (18650) mods, the extra 'heft' is not always welcome.

I had to look this up too, as I had been researching various batteries recently. Mooch's blog is a great resource if you're looking for this kind of stuff. Initially, I was thinking 26650s would have greater capacity and amperage over most 18650 & 20700 batteries, but as OF alluded, it seems there are many quality 18650s that can match/beat some 26650s, or at least do pretty damn close considering the smaller 18650 size. Only in mah "capacity" do 26650s clearly win, but I think 2 x 18650 would seem like a better choice for many people's high-mah needs...:sherlock:

I am running the iJoy INR 26650 . It is 4200mAh 40A (or so the label says).

No issues with running the QQ or several of my different wax RDA builds at long sustained high wattage.

So according to moochie, that battery is only rated to 30 amps CDR (not 40, batteries are usually over-rated) That's still fine for 90% of people's vaping needs, including mine...up until last month maybe :evil:

For the QQ my setup is: 2x VapCell 21700 3750mAh 24A (from eciggity) in an RX2 21700 (ordered one, charge for one, received 2 and was told to keep the extra. Extra is to heavy for my wife, even with the lighter 18650s, so Im still trying to trade it out for a predator 228 cuz that's what she wants lol)

Cool, I was also looking at the RX2 21700 & 20700, very close in size. (nice come-up with your 2nd free RX2 21700 :tup:) Ironically, most of the smaller 20700 batteries I looked at had higher "CDR" (amps) compared to the taller 21700, so I went with the RX2 20700 with two iJoy 5-leg 40 amp (30 rated) 3000 mah batteries. Less capacity than most 21700's, but just as much amperage as elmoe's larger 26650, and with two of those 20700's, you get actually much more amps, capacity and watts, in a mod that's about the same size as THOR....:hmm:

But why do I need all that power (amps) you ask? :huh:

Well, I felt the need to build some monster coils, courteousy of Matt's new ceramic rods from the QQ

GTnc9cy.jpg

QUAD ROD!

PMED47x.jpg

Looks like multiple rocket launchers...

SaOsh9p.jpg

Add the ceramic wick...this an RBA coil for the smok tfv8 x-baby RTA.

lpCJqTR.jpg

My screen says that's a 29 amp draw to the coil, so you should be fine with a single 30amp battery, right? wrong...:( As I had learned from experience, and my talks with KeroZen, on regulated mods, just because you have a 20 amp CDR battery doesn't mean you can pump 20 amps directly to your coil all day. There is some loss through the CPU / 510 connector / ADC converter. And as the battery's resting voltage falls, and during long button-pressing discharges, the battery's ability to discharge it's full amp rating falls. So it's good to "over-amp" with your battery choice when picking cells for regulated mods, also good to be safe.

6TIJdBx.jpg

Oh...and BTW...that coil is a MONSTER! :evil: Smooth yet huge dab-rig blazing clouds, amazing...I'm just sad that it's running through my oil so quickly! But why would I build something like that and be sad about that? Like buying a muscle car and complaining about gas mileage! :uhoh: :lol: Hopefully I'll do a more complete write-up about this soon in the tanks thread for the few who are interested in this stuff

Has any one tried using the Tubo firmware to run their DC gen 2? Seems the cruise control could be great!

No, I don't use the DC gen2 anymore...because I have...a tubo evic! :D Not a fair comparison of a $20 vape to a $200 dollar vape (both are great for their respective price)

I had suggested that to Matt a while back, I think the cruise mode on tubomyevic could be a great pairing for the DC gen2 so people don't have to hold buttons down or re-click anymore. He was cool to the idea because he didn't want to go around promoting other people's work for his own product. Fair enough...

But I would certainly promote it! Tubomyevic is a solid upgrade over the stock firmware of the mods that support it, and it's free to download for all, so if you enjoy using the DC gen2 with one of the compatible mods, and you're tired of holding down that button for so many minutes, might as well give it a try?

Last edited:
Top Bottom