David Goldstein's Fritted Disc

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs

You know I have an extra one of those laying around. I never even thought about that. Thanks for the suggestion. That might work. If anything it could hold me over till I find a really good replacement.

It was sitting like 12 inches away from me for the past few months in my little extreme q accessory pouch. I can't believe I did not think about that. Thank you so much! I wish I could double/triple like a tread.

I have found a couple...

PlanetVape has a 18mm female to 18mm female - straight/22.5 degree/45 degree for 19.99 There is no picture though.

http://www.planetvape.ca/18mm-to-18mm-adapters.html

AquaLabs has an 18mm female to 18mm female for 20.00

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glass-accessories/alt-18-mm-female-to-18-mm-female-90-adapter.html

I wonder how much space there is from the Can to the Stem. I don't want to get an adapter that is too wide that it will not fit properly. I trust PlanetVape more because I have ordered from them before. Wish there were pictures though.
ask and you shall receive. I just got mine in yesterday from PV

17ad4f3b.jpg

dc02590c.jpg

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Hey! Whadda know! Thanks for posting those pictures. Those look adapters nice. They look like the extreme Q adapter without the black coating and the screen section in the middle. I also like that it lifts it further up away from the can. Since I have long arms, It will make it easier for me to comfortably hold a vaporizer to it. I will probably end up picking up one of those.

Slightly Medicated,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I should pick up some of those plugs on the left. They would be good for cleaning.

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw that photo was those little Stick Figure Family Stickers that poeple post on the back windshield of their mini-van.

stick_figure_family.jpg

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

jambandphan03

in flavor country
ask and you shall receive. I just got mine in yesterday from PV

Does PV have those listed?? I would so much rather give them my money, but when I checked the website, they didn't have many adapters listed, and not at all the ones I was hunting for.

Still waiting on my mini can to be delivered...had one UPS truck stop at our house today, and didn't have my package, but one for a room mate... trying to be patient here...:nope:
:p says by end of the day on the tracking, so I guess they are taking that literally...

jambandphan03,
Just for right now. They will be in stock I think they said next week. They actually contacted me directly when I was asking about it in another thread and squeezed me into the shipment before they ran out. :)

VapeNStone,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:doh: when the pictures stopped after that bubbler, I just thought that was the end of the page and didn't scroll down far enough... dang, I just bought some expensive adapters... live and learn. They are nice and bulky, and all by the same blower, so I guess that's not a bad thing. I will def. be buying future parts from PV if I can. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

another :doh: update on the mini can... delivery status went from on truck, out for delivery, to destination scan, delivery re-scheduled 6/14/12 now... booooo! Well, I guess there ain't nuthin I can do but enjoy a good nail hit on the 18" :freak:

check out these crazy custom torches... http://www.puffndabs.com/

jambandphan03,
Reactions: VapeNStone

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I use the vector nitro too... I have seen another that is a tad smaller, black, and locks in the on possition, but don't know which brand to look at. Vector is good though...

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
got the custom frit discs in, threw one in a plastic tube to test it out, works great! just need to get it inside of glass :)

btw i use my eq bowl as an adapter, works great!

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Dude, thats great news. Can't wait to see what kind of custom fritter you come up with. Just did the first dabs of my life and the Rooster was amazing. So smooth. The DoYouDab worked flawlessly.

I have a couple questions. First of which is, how do you order the DoYouDab? Do I just need to send them a contact request saying I you interested? Secondly I have seen your water colored greenish a couple times. Mind if I ask what that is about?

Slightly Medicated,
I have a couple questions. First of which is, how do you order the DoYouDab? Do I just need to send them a contact request saying I you interested? Secondly I have seen your water colored greenish a couple times. Mind if I ask what that is about?
That is Grunge Off a cleaner for water pieces.

Actually that is RezBlock which you put in your bong while you use it.

VapeNStone,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
OK UPS, my mini can doesn't need another tour of Eugene today...please drop it off! :)

:clap: Yay!! Mini can is here! The delivery guy said he recognized it from when I asked about where it was yesterday, and brought it over early so I wouldn't have to wait all day...that was really nice!

It is really small, and I got the taller one... here is a shot w/a ruler next to it, just at 12" tall. The next shot is w/solo heating up... feels solid, and balanced. Very nice size for my desk...kind looks puny compared to the 18" tube :p Hard to understand how it could cost so much more than the tube seeing them side by side, but hey, I'm glad it's here!! :rockon:

pardon my messy desk, parts everywhere right now... :D

boa2A.jpg

Y8xG8.jpg

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
:o
They look cool Xchadb, do you mind if I ask where you got them, and how much they cost?

They don't mention specific sizes or grades, but those ones I linked to are "Extra Coarse" which was the coarsest one they have available

Frederick McGuire,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
well mine are "extra corse" aswell...they still seem too fine, not worried about airflow TOO much but is a concern, but not worried because these are HUGE so wide! with WIDE airpath i dont see too much of a prob. i remember stu bought that gas washing bottle, didnt work quite right cause of restricted airflow AND the frit was too fine.

i think i might be able to get away with this "xtra course" discs i have now but i am worried about these clogging like....instantly.

if it was my choice id want this shit even more coarse, but hey i GOTTA try right?

you all wouldn't expect me to just put these down an not go to 7th Floor LLC tomorrow and try would ya?.... nobody else has, so ill try :)

if its a fail. time to track down someone that can make a coarse boro disc...

http://www.glassfilter.com/

Xchadb,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
hell yeah, i really learned from your ebay purchase, i cant wait to try these out, even if it fails. that way i can sleep, cause nobody eles has tried so far... seriously if ANY BLOWER wants one of these, PM me ill fuckn send you one, i wana see someone put one in damnit!

Xchadb,
Top Bottom