Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

Mickk

I have used my Wand historically and essentially let it run at max "temp" til it runs out. I get much lighter hits then which is more my speed anyway. Lately, I have been pretty exclusively using a Big Buddy Blazer torch and that has been better.
Good tip! I just ordered a Big Buddy :-)

Mickk,
Reactions: b8man99

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Just came across this video of Lee from Table Top Bong demonstrating all the new features and improvements of the Fusion 2 over the OG Fusion. Owning the previous four Dani versions I was determined to pass on this model. So much for will power.

popitup

I've been using the Tempest almost exclusively for 2 months now, and the vapes that are earning the reach test recently, when I need to mix it up with the Tempest, 1) Dani Fusion 2.0 2) TM2 3) Mighty+

Yeah, it's a bummer that it takes longer to heat up in the wand, but in my current settings, I can have a nice terpy hit with 1 cycle, and then .5 more of a cycle for the next 2. Really tasty, really big, doesn't dry me out as much as convection. The other downside is airflow, but that encourages sipping, so I'm not too upset about that.

AndyO

Does the Dani tip fit Dynavap stems?

I'm looking at their "Diospyros Poker" - I think it looks badass, and a lot of fun to use - will my DV tips and Anvil USA fit it?

Is anyone aware of an alternate "poker" or pipe device?

(To be honest I'd probably drop the extra $100 and get the Dani Fusion 2.0 tip as well, but given how much I've fallen in love with the Anvil I really don't need it. So if there's a cooler looking - maybe wooden - version of it, I'd probably go for that.)

I know Aezhenn wood make them, but I wasn't looking to spend $300, I'd rather spend $200 on the Dani + their pipe/poker.

Edit: Ok, I'm really seriously looking at the Dani now... I'm hopeless when I start researching a new vape.

Does the mouthpiece on the native stem fit a 10 or 14mm bubbler, or do I have to buy the dedicated WPA for it?

Last edited:
AndyO,

tashian

Does the Dani tip fit Dynavap stems?

I'm looking at their "Diospyros Poker" - I think it looks badass, and a lot of fun to use - will my DV tips and Anvil USA fit it?

Is anyone aware of an alternate "poker" or pipe device?

(To be honest I'd probably drop the extra $100 and get the Dani Fusion 2.0 tip as well, but given how much I've fallen in love with the Anvil I really don't need it. So if there's a cooler looking - maybe wooden - version of it, I'd probably go for that.)

I know Aezhenn wood make them, but I wasn't looking to spend $300, I'd rather spend $200 on the Dani + their pipe/poker.

Edit: Ok, I'm really seriously looking at the Dani now... I'm hopeless when I start researching a new vape.

Does the mouthpiece on the native stem fit a 10 or 14mm bubbler, or do I have to buy the dedicated WPA for it?
OG Fusion does not fit 14mm, have no pieces of 10mm to check.

tashian,

3PuttMutt

The stem will fit most 14mm joints - it just slides in until the stem is wide enough to catch it. I suppose some joints may not have enough depth, but in most cases, it works - you don't need the WPA. There's a video from Table Top Bongs that shows it nicely with a globe. I have used the native stem in a 10mm mini rig (the MJ Arsenal kind), but you have to hold it in place, so it's a bit awkward, and the very hot tip is pretty close to your face. I plan on getting some fatter o-rings to fit just the tip into a 10mm joint. That could be nice for mini rigs or J-hooks, etc.

AndyO

Where do people buy the Fusions from? Are people getting them from local distributors in their respective countries, or going via the BFG page which appears to take you to "Teds Vietnam"?

AndyO,

b8man99

Where do people buy the Fusions from? Are people getting them from local distributors in their respective countries, or going via the BFG page which appears to take you to "Teds Vietnam"?
In the uk I got it from recommended vape supplies who currently have the pipe and fusion v1 on sale.

lukepat

Happy to report back- tedsvn.com or "Teds Vietnam"... I think is BFG directly. They got back to me regarding my order and all is gravy. Excited to check this thing out! (Dani Fusion 2.0 New Metal Stem No Carb Option)

AndyO

Happy to report back- tedsvn.com or "Teds Vietnam"... I think is BFG directly. They got back to me regarding my order and all is gravy. Excited to check this thing out! (Dani Fusion 2.0 New Metal Stem No Carb Option)

The Dani is made in Vietnam, so it checks out that they're using what appears a fairly large Asian franchise based in Vietnam as a distribution partner.

I would like to see BFG offering vegan friendly accessories for animalist, vegetarian and vegan users... 420 could be a good date to start.
For me, the leather pouch is almost a deal breaker regarding the Fusion...And I don't think I'm one of the most hard-core among vegans and vegetarians. I just find it unappealing, it detracts from the charm of the gadget in my view. Thank you.

maremaresing

I also find dead animal skin to be offputting on multiple levels, especially around things like vapes. The slip case looks super cool, and works well, but I totally sympathize with your feelings (and I am far from vegan). In the meantime, I'm certain that any reseller would omit the case from your order if you asked.

Last edited:

Sativapo

I think it's far more concerning for the environment to make it come by boat or plane from Vietnam. Vietnamese pho beef soup is excellent, it's better they do something with it's skin. Not making fun and respecting everybody's sensibility though.. I understand the point of view but it's just a matter of global coherence not just lifestyle preference. We use cellphones and laptops to write on this forum that make half enslaved third world workers sick digging out rare earth etc...
I think that indeed any seller wouldn't have issues keeping the pouch if asked.

Last edited:

Sativapo

Appart from the well calibrated clicks which is a great improvement, is there a big difference with the fusion 1 for those who have tried both ?

What would be also nice to know Is if the cap is compatible with the 1 like an upgrade. For me that early click thing was kind of the only downside.

Last edited:

mephisto

Anyone use the wpa for the Fusion? I love the wpa for my other thermal extraction device. However, the loading of the BFG is much easier for my old ass. Straw method vs. loading the tiny cylinder. If you buy the new 2.0 cap assembly it should link up direct to the wpa, yes? Trying to keep a similar small footprint to the other wpa extractor vape.
Thanks fuckers.

AndyO

My Dani Fusion 2.0 arrived today. I'm really enjoying it, I like the bigger bowl and the added couple of puffs I get (compared to the Anvil which is one and done.) The poker/pipe is a lot of fun, and works really well with the ~4 draws you get from the Dani. Although it doesn't stop me wanting one of Arzhenn's pipes with an 8mm connection.

My problem is that everything is tighter than a nun's nether regions. I can't get the oven apart, it took me most of the day to even twist it to adjust the airflow, and the "tightness" of the 9/8mm adapter is shredding O-rings apart right off the bat. For someone who likes to clean as much as I do, having O-rings tearing nearly every time I take it apart is far from ideal. (My seller is being a legend about getting me some more O-rings, so I couldn't possibly ask for more from that perspective, the service has been incredible.)

I guess when you start gathering/collecting these high-end TEDs, all you want is a bit of variety among them. You want to justify owning all of them to yourself, even if they're just slightly different, and I think the Dani and Anvil are just different enough that I can justify both of them.

Another random observation I had today is how mindless some of your workflow becomes, and how critical some of your "tools" are. The fact the Dani lid doesn't fit in my Reload is such a bummer, it's probably the only other negative I've found so far.

Last edited:

McSheamus

My Dani Fusion 2.0 arrived today. I'm really enjoying it, I like the bigger bowl and the added couple of puffs I get (compared to the Anvil which is one and done.) The poker/pipe is a lot of fun, and works really well with the ~4 draws you get from the Dani. Although it doesn't stop me wanting one of Arzhenn's pipes with an 8mm connection.

My problem is that everything is tighter than a nun's nether regions. I can't get the oven apart, it took me most of the day to even twist it to adjust the airflow, and the "tightness" of the 9/8mm adapter is shredding O-rings apart right off the bat. For someone who likes to clean as much as I do, having O-rings tearing nearly every time I take it apart is far from ideal. (My seller is being a legend about getting me some more O-rings, so I couldn't possibly ask for more from that perspective, the service has been incredible.)

I guess when you start gathering/collecting these high-end TEDs, all you want is a bit of variety among them. You want to justify owning all of them to yourself, even if they're just slightly different, and I think the Dani and Anvil are just different enough that I can justify both of them.

Another random observation I had today is how mindless some of your workflow becomes, and how critical some of your "tools" are. The fact the Dani lid doesn't fit in my Reload is such a bummer, it's probably the only other negative I've found so far.

Exactly my problem.
Every time i clean my OG Fusion im fighting to get it out of the stem.
I only use the most upper and lower o ring instead of all 4 and this helps.

Its still a struggle tho.

AndyO

Exactly my problem.
Every time i clean my OG Fusion im fighting to get it out of the stem.
I only use the most upper and lower o ring instead of all 4 and this helps.

Its still a struggle tho.

I'm buggered if I know how I'm going to get the thing out to even try solutions like that, I've tried everything short of breaking out the tool kit and scratching the shit out of it trying to get it out.

AndyO,
  • Wow
Reactions: dimmusp

McSheamus

I'm buggered if I know how I'm going to get the thing out to even try solutions like that, I've tried everything short of breaking out the tool kit and scratching the shit out of it trying to get it out.
I grab a towel to have more grip, and wiggle and pull for usually 5-10min untill i almost give up and somehow it does come out eventually...
Its such a struggle and requires more o rings, i was hoping buying a 2.0 would fix these issues but alas...

AndyO

I grab a towel to have more grip, and wiggle and pull for usually 5-10min untill i almost give up and somehow it does come out eventually...
Its such a struggle and requires more o rings, i was hoping buying a 2.0 would fix these issues but alas...

This is my first Dani vape, so I can't compare it to previous versions... but as I said, the tightness is the biggest problem I'm having with this vape, cos I can't get it apart, and whenever I do it's costing me an o-ring. So apparently it's an ongoing problem :(

The adapter (with a too-big o-ring on it) also took a little chip out of my Revolve glass stem, which devastated me, my Revolve would I think be easily my most used bit of vape kit.

AndyO,
  • Wow
Reactions: dimmusp
Top Bottom