Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

So after owning the fusion 2.0 since january and owning the tempest for little over a month i think it's safe to say the fusion 2.0 is the best dry herb vaporizer that i own. It's offers versatality straight out the bag like no other. It's also ready to go no accessories or aftermarket stems needed. The vapour produced from the 2.0 is some of the smoothes, fullest and tastiest ive ever experienced and i've owned a wide range of vaporizers.

The tempest is very good but it's a luxury thats strength is taste and rapid extraction, it isn't as good as the fusion for mouth to lung hits or through a bong. The direct to lung experience from the fusion is not far off the tempest but if you want to achieve full roast in a single heat extraction it doesn't taste anywhere near as good as the tempest. I bought the tempest thinking it would be a better mouth to lung experience than the fusion so in that regard i'm a bit dissapointed but it has found a place in my set up. I use it daily along side the fusion 2.0 but the tempest feels more like a portable raw dab pen than it does a joint or a blunt if that makes any sense.

b8man99

So after owning the fusion 2.0 since january and owning the tempest for little over a month i think it's safe to say the fusion 2.0 is the best dry herb vaporizer that i own. It's offers versatality straight out the bag like no other. It's also ready to go no accessories or aftermarket stems needed. The vapour produced from the 2.0 is some of the smoothes, fullest and tastiest ive ever experienced and i've owned a wide range of vaporizers.

The tempest is very good but it's a luxury thats strength is taste and rapid extraction, it isn't as good as the fusion for mouth to lung hits or through a bong. The direct to lung experience from the fusion is not far off the tempest but if you want to achieve full roast in a single heat extraction it doesn't taste anywhere near as good as the tempest. I bought the tempest thinking it would be a better mouth to lung experience than the fusion so in that regard i'm a bit dissapointed but it has found a place in my set up. I use it daily along side the fusion 2.0 but the tempest feels more like a portable raw dab pen than it does a joint or a blunt if that makes any sense.

Agree 100%. Though I only own the v1.

And those who say it’s very tight - are you applying anything to the o rings when you put it together? I’ve been using a chapstick to lightly grease the rings, ahem, and it’s been much easier. It’s probably not the right thing to use but so far so good.

lukepat

Agree 100%. Though I only own the v1.

And those who say it’s very tight - are you applying anything to the o rings when you put it together? I’ve been using a chapstick to lightly grease the rings, ahem, and it’s been much easier. It’s probably not the right thing to use but so far so good.
I can confirm that the seal is very tight and hard to pull apart, have even slightly shredded an o-ring trying to do so. But to your question, I have started to apply just a pinch of water on my fingers then rub onto the o-rings. Makes assembly smooth. Not sure I would want to inhale heated up chapstick residue.

lukepat,
Reactions: dimmusp

McSheamus

I just use my saliva. Works alot better to get it in. But remains a b*tch to get out tho.

McSheamus,

Joao

Please help :First of all I'm a complete beginner when it comes to vaporizers. After quite some research and a "unsatisfying" experience with a electronic vaporizer I recently got a dani fusion 2.0 and it really got me into vaping. The thing is amazing. I will definitely try other butane vapes after this one but I can't imagine there is something better than the dani right now. It made me a huge fan and I can't wait to get my hands on the BFG induction heater.
Now my problem:
Yesterday I gave it a cleanse and now the cap doesn't click anymore. I'm devastated because I just started to enjoy it. Did anyone ever have the same problem? Is there any way to fix it? Or did I just destroy my Dani cap? Thanks for any advice on this :)

Joao,

AndyO

Please help :First of all I'm a complete beginner when it comes to vaporizers. After quite some research and a "unsatisfying" experience with a electronic vaporizer I recently got a dani fusion 2.0 and it really got me into vaping. The thing is amazing. I will definitely try other butane vapes after this one but I can't imagine there is something better than the dani right now. It made me a huge fan and I can't wait to get my hands on the BFG induction heater.
Now my problem:
Yesterday I gave it a cleanse and now the cap doesn't click anymore. I'm devastated because I just started to enjoy it. Did anyone ever have the same problem? Is there any way to fix it? Or did I just destroy my Dani cap? Thanks for any advice on this :)

The cleaning instructions suggest you're supposed to put waterproof tape across the top to protect the clicker... No, I don't do that either!

If it doesn't work after a couple of burn offs I'd say it's cactus. I haven't had it happen with my Fusion 2 lid (as I mentioned previously I can't use it at the moment, I'm waiting on O-rings after the DF2 shredded the first batch) - I've had it happen with my Anvil lid though, and it'd just needed to be really, really dried (ie. heated) then let to cool again.

I will get some tape, but in the meantime I'm just using a q-tip in iso to clean caps as best I can.

AndyO,
Reactions: Joao
Now my problem:
I've seen folk saying this happened to them aswell but im no sure if there is a fix. If you get a new cap for it do not clean it in alcohol it doesn't need it and the alcohol can damage the clicker. BFG recomend covering the hole on the cap with waterproof tape but i'd recomend no cleaning the cap at all it reall doesnt need it.

Joao

Thanks for the replies. I burned it off a couple of times and it still doesn't click. It should be all dry by now. I will wait until the evening and try it again. But what you guys wrote sounds like I have to get a new cap :(. After just 3 weeks. I think it was my own fault because I put it in isopropyl. An expensive beginners mistake I guess...

Thanks for the replies. I burned it off a couple of times and it still doesn't click. It should be all dry by now. I will wait until the evening and try it again. But what you guys wrote sounds like I have to get a new cap :(. After just 3 weeks. I think it was my own fault because I put it in isopropyl. An expensive beginners mistake I guess...
Yeah m8 unluck man. I've sure ive seen a comment from a user saying the same thing happened to them and they left it out overnight and it started working again the next day. Maybe give that a try before ordering a new cap but if you do get a new cap it honestly never ever needs cleaned.

Joao

I will try everything before I just get a new one haha. Way too expensive to not try every option. I will 100% never clean it again I even was really cautious while cleaning it. But my advice to anyone after this experience is: Just NEVER clean it with anything liquid. (Not even isopropyl wipes).

TedJones

BFG recomend covering the hole on the cap with waterproof tape but i'd recomend no cleaning the cap at all it reall doesnt need it.
Yea good advice. I’ve only got a damp swab with water if needed, for the inside of the cap. Otherwise it sits aside during cleaning. New news to me of them recommending :tinfoil:

Yea good advice. I’ve only got a damp swab with water if needed, for the inside of the cap. Otherwise it sits aside during cleaning. New news to me of them recommending :tinfoil:
I learned years ago that clicking caps shouldnt be going anywhere near alcohol. Not just because it can damage the clicker but also because isopropyl isn't safe for consumption and there is no way of knowing what kind of residual oils it may leave behind once the alcohol has evaporated.

TheScamericann,

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.

You make me want to try the fusion... my bank account thanks you :) I was thinking of getting one when the Flare is available anyway; you just gave me more reason to as your comparison to the Tempest is interesting.

You make me want to try the fusion... my bank account thanks you :) I was thinking of getting one when the Flare is available anyway; you just gave me more reason to as your comparison to the Tempest is interesting.
As each day passes i get more and more annoyed at the tempest. I couldn't in good consciousness recomend the tempest over the fusion 2.0 to anyone. Even if you already own a wand the fusion 2.0 and flare combo will be a much better set up and that's not just because it's cheaper, the fusion 2.0 is simply better than the tempest.

Edit: i also have to clean the tempest every single day otherwise the performance drops drastically.

AndyO

I learned years ago that clicking caps shouldnt be going anywhere near alcohol. Not just because it can damage the clicker but also because isopropyl isn't safe for consumption and there is no way of knowing what kind of residual oils it may leave behind once the alcohol has evaporated.

I spent a couple of weeks convincing a mate that the Anvil was the greatest thing in the world, and sold him on the ability to re-use AVB and make stem milk.

A few days after buying it the dickhead thought "well the cap is where the herb goes, there must be reclaim there" and put his cap in milk.

He eventually got the click working again, but it now has milk cooked into it.

I spent a couple of weeks convincing a mate that the Anvil was the greatest thing in the world, and sold him on the ability to re-use AVB and make stem milk.

The dickhead thought "well the cap is where the herb goes, there must be reclaim there" and put his cap in milk.

He eventually got the click working again, but it now has milk cooked into it
That could of been an expensive mistake! Do you own both the fusion 2.0 and the anvil? I wish i bought the anvil instead of the tempest!

TheScamericann,

AndyO

That could of been an expensive mistake! Do you own both the fusion 2.0 and the anvil? I wish i bought the anvil instead of the tempest!

I do, yes. I really, really like the Fusion 2. I think using the poker is fun.

But I looove the Anvil. Through a Revolve, through a bubbler, or through its native stem, I could rave about the Anvil for days.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
As each day passes i get more and more annoyed at the tempest. I couldn't in good consciousness recomend the tempest over the fusion 2.0 to anyone.
Fair enough, I found the Tempest frustrating... infuriating even... until I had the click discs and calibrated VI, but as I haven't experienced a fusion 2, I'm interested in your comparison and the focus on MTL, I am interested in what makes the Fusion 2.0 so good for MTL use?

Even if you already own a wand the fusion 2.0 and flare combo will be a much better set up and that's not just because it's cheaper, the fusion 2.0 is simply better than the tempest. Edit: i also have to clean the tempest every single day otherwise the performance drops drastically.
I do, yes. I really, really like the Fusion 2. I think using the poker is fun. But I looove the Anvil. Through a Revolve, through a bubbler, or through its native stem, I could rave about the Anvil for days.
It should go to a different thread to continue but that's an argument that is had a lot, Anvil vs Tempest - I don't clean mine for days, the performance drops - mainly build up in the stem - but its similar with any system.

VapingYogi,
I do, yes. I really, really like the Fusion 2. I think using the poker is fun.

But I looove the Anvil. Through a Revolve, through a bubbler, or through its native stem, I could rave about the Anvil for days
Fusion 2.0 and the poker is the bees knees! I think i may sell the tempest and go for the anvil.

TheScamericann,
Fair enough, I found the Tempest frustrating... infuriating even... until I had the click discs and calibrated VI, but as I haven't experienced a fusion 2, I'm interested in your comparison and the focus on MTL, I am interested in what makes the Fusion 2.0 so good for MTL use?

It should go to a different thread to continue but that's an argument that is had a lot, Anvil vs Tempest - I don't clean mine for days, the performance drops - mainly build up in the stem - but its similar with any system.
In my experience if im hitting the tempest mtl i need to pull more air through the device and it doesn't produce vapour as thick or tastey as the fusion. When hitting the fusion mtl it produces huge clouds effortlessly no matter how long i pull air through the device, it feels very similar to smoking a joint or a blunt. I bought the tempest because folk said it was the best joint like experience and on that front i am majorly disappointed with it.

TheScamericann,
Reactions: Vangel

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
In my experience if im hitting the tempest mtl i need to pull more air through the device and it doesn't produce vapour as thick or tastey as the fusion. When hitting the fusion mtl it produces huge clouds effortlessly no matter how long i pull air through the device, it feels very similar to smoking a joint or a blunt.
You have me curious, I find that a long slow draw on the tempest with the cap airflow completely closed is very dense vapour, which I like, so I am interested in the idea of the Fusion 2 being more dense vapour without cooling as quickly or something, I don't know but I am curious.

I bought the tempest because folk said it was the best joint like experience and on that front i am majorly disappointed with it.
Fair enough, I find with the cap airflow closed its good, it reminds me of a joint but with better flavour, I am curious how the fusion 2 compares now so its on the list, thanks for sharing your views.

VapingYogi,
You have me curious, I find that a long slow draw on the tempest with the cap airflow completely closed is very dense vapour, which I like, so I am interested in the idea of the Fusion 2 being more dense vapour without cooling as quickly or something, I don't know but I am curious.

Fair enough, I find with the cap airflow closed its good, it reminds me of a joint but with better flavour, I am curious how the fusion 2 compares now so its on the list, thanks for sharing your views.
Yeah i agree. It was you who helped me get the perfect draw on the tempest, we spoke breifly in the tempest thread. The tempest beats the fusion as far dtl hits go but i much preffer mtl hits so the fusion wins on that front.

TheScamericann,
Reactions: endof3d
Top Bottom