Dabpress Rosin Plates

anasrzi

But it is a little complicated to be paired the preserved screw threading correctly.

We'll attach a female NPT 3/8" adapter in the package of hydraulic pump. It is easy to stall with male couple on the pump.

So we still recommend buy combo of rosin press and pump

So everything required is still in one package then @dabpress.com for the $699? I looked into hydraulic rams here in the u.k and i wouldn't be saving much buying it in separately. All in all it's a good price if space is a premium.

Hard choice between the bottle and ram for me in kit form

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
So everything required is still in one package then @dabpress.com for the $699? I looked into hydraulic rams here in the u.k and i wouldn't be saving much buying it in separately. All in all it's a good price if space is a premium.

Hard choice between the bottle and ram for me in kit form

Honestly, I get nothing from this hydraulic pump including freight cost. If its quality is in bad condition, it is definitely BAD news to us.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Morning FC! It looks like The Europeans and easterners got the scoop while the US and west were sleeping :clap:

With the stainless steel press priced at $699 with the included pump, this was meant to hit a price point with a lower cost per ton, to provide more value with added power. This unit's frame has a max rating of 10 tons, you will never want to replace the cylinder with a higher tonnage.

Stress testing on both models are complete, so we are confident to stand behind the max tonnage rating on both units.

I will say there is a 3rd prototype in the works, it is unsure if it will reach production as the value is not obvious, currently production cost is higher than we want as well. So it is still under R&D for the prototype.

Then there is a 4th unit which will be the large one, Roger is presently looking at it's value for the consumer, and demand for a larger press.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Morning FC! It looks like The Europeans and easterners got the scoop while the US and west were sleeping :clap:

With the stainless steel press priced at $699 with the included pump, this was meant to hit a price point with a lower cost per ton, to provide more value with added power. This unit's frame has a max rating of 10 tons, you will never want to replace the cylinder with a higher tonnage.

Stress testing on both models are complete, so we are confident to stand behind the max tonnage rating on both units.

I will say there is a 3rd prototype in the works, it is unsure if it will reach production as the value is not obvious, currently production cost is higher than we want as well. So it is still under R&D for the prototype.

Then there is a 4th unit which will be the large one, Roger is presently looking at it's value for the consumer, and demand for a larger press.

Right, thank you @psychonaut

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
This would be the price of the bottle jack press correct?

Yes! $469 with free dab tool kits or $ 499 including dab tool kits + SS pre press mold + 40 packs rosin filters from next month.

If package ship from our factory, you all will get addtional free gift ( such as, storage container etc, it is random)

Last edited:

Alexis

Good news my friends, and progress- in positive and high motivated spirit, I got up at 12 pm today and sped through my allergy treatments and shower in near record time (2.2 hours).

It turned into a lovely hot sunny day, AGAIN. But thunder is coming at 4 pm onwards, so I needed to be at home early to get covers in place for rain. Still, at 2.40 pm I was hurriedly tasting a full load of uplifting Durban ready to rush to the bank and back in time.

I sped there in lovely weather, drinking my nettle tea on the way. Wanted to get home asap, cloud front was coming in. Anxious times!!:ugh: :lol:

I made it! Home now finishing the load I only tasted it before. So a great day for Autos again even though they may see cover over the weekend.

And now- I can order my Dabpress!!:rockon: My mind was preoccupied on the way with many tussling matters. I was feeling happy and high. But you know what? I wasnt thinking about the money or press at all. I mean I couldnt be more happily convicted with no reservation or doubt.

I owe this to the advices and reassurances from you all here, Roger especially for your total honesty and clarity.

Anyway, nicely high here in England today, watching for thunder and food to come, then at some point- a press to buy.:)

gareth1978

Any chance the 3rd prototype would be a true personal sized press. I have no need to press more than 5g at a time, so don't need a 10tonner. Even the 6tonner is overkill and I don't like the bottle jack style. Hoping for a stainless steel press with small caged plates and small form factor, hopefully priced under 500 bucks. Once I saw the $700 price tag of the latest press, I thought, I don't wanna pay for more spec than I need. I'm sure there are a lot of small time guys like me that want a high-quality press and only want to pay for thd standard of spec they require. Any chance something like this is in the pipeline?

Any chance the 3rd prototype would be a true personal sized press. I have no need to press more than 5g at a time, so don't need a 10tonner. Even the 6tonner is overkill and I don't like the bottle jack style. Hoping for a stainless steel press with small caged plates and small form factor, hopefully priced under 500 bucks.

The People have spoken.... LOL

You gotta know a personal press is on the way. Dabpress hasn't missed a trick yet and they are not going to miss this one.

I can't wait to see it. I am buying one for sure and I don't even know if they have one yet. LMAO

So, tossing out ideas..... what would the 'People' want in a small personal press?

How many grams do you want to press at once?

An all-in-one with 3x3 plates?

Any options to a bottle jack?

Just wondering if anyone has any new or creative ideas.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
HwuLmlA.jpg

This thing is so small, can't hardly believe the entire machine is right here after using my caged plates + 12 ton press for a while. Haven't squished anything yet as I actually don't have any flower, wasn't really expecting the press so soon, 2 day shipping from China!?! That's crazy! Not really expecting any performance differences from my caged 3x5" but the form factor is very much welcomed!

You'd never believe it but it's way heavier than it looks.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@gareth1978 it's our aim. We hope we can produce this press in the future. Right now it is costly so we are still in R&D.

Very nice @invertedisdead I bet it looks small next to your HF press! If you find you need more tonnage, HF carries 8 ton bottle jacks which look to be the similar dimensions for $30.

Here is comparation with stock bottle jack one:
Weight: 9.92lbs
Height: 8.5"
Diameter: 2.8"

$25.99 - https://www.harborfreight.com/8-ton-hydraulic-bottle-jack-96648.html
weight: 10.5lbs
Height: 8.07"

$23.90 - https://www.amazon.com/Torin-Hydraulic-Bottle-Jack-Capacity/dp/B000234ISK
Weight:12.72lbs (shipping weight)
Height: 9"

$39.99 - https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200641768_200641768
Weight: 11lbs
Height: 8.86"

Enjoy your new press!

Last edited:
When I get mine, I'm going to take it down to the body shop and have it painted Red Pearl. LMAO

Hey gang, I have a question. What kind of price are you looking for in a 'personal' press? It's not easy to make a rosin press for cheap because they have to be so beefy. I would love to see something around $250 to $300. What do you think? The bj6t35 above is pretty sweet and about as personal as it gets at $469. I'm not sure you can make a quality press for under $300. Maybe something that would fit in an Irwin clamp?

I was just curious what everyone's idea of a price was for a 'personal' press.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Just a tease aren't you :lol:

Maybe we have to raise the sale price, but i will make up with freebies:D

Good news my friends, and progress- in positive and high motivated spirit, I got up at 12 pm today and sped through my allergy treatments and shower in near record time (2.2 hours).

It turned into a lovely hot sunny day, AGAIN. But thunder is coming at 4 pm onwards, so I needed to be at home early to get covers in place for rain. Still, at 2.40 pm I was hurriedly tasting a full load of uplifting Durban ready to rush to the bank and back in time.

I sped there in lovely weather, drinking my nettle tea on the way. Wanted to get home asap, cloud front was coming in. Anxious times!!:ugh: :lol:

I made it! Home now finishing the load I only tasted it before. So a great day for Autos again even though they may see cover over the weekend.

And now- I can order my Dabpress!!:rockon: My mind was preoccupied on the way with many tussling matters. I was feeling happy and high. But you know what? I wasnt thinking about the money or press at all. I mean I couldnt be more happily convicted with no reservation or doubt.

I owe this to the advices and reassurances from you all here, Roger especially for your total honesty and clarity.

Anyway, nicely high here in England today, watching for thunder and food to come, then at some point- a press to buy.:)

Many thanks for your order. We have arranged the shipment of your package right now.
Any chance the 3rd prototype would be a true personal sized press. I have no need to press more than 5g at a time, so don't need a 10tonner. Even the 6tonner is overkill and I don't like the bottle jack style. Hoping for a stainless steel press with small caged plates and small form factor, hopefully priced under 500 bucks. Once I saw the $700 price tag of the latest press, I thought, I don't wanna pay for more spec than I need. I'm sure there are a lot of small time guys like me that want a high-quality press and only want to pay for thd standard of spec they require. Any chance something like this is in the pipeline?

After listening carefully to my friends here. Small sized rosin press is potential demand.

I MUST develop small sized rosin press, lightweight,very afforadable price, but 2-4 ton pressure with 3x3" sized anodized heating plates.

But it is still better choice to intergrate bottle jack. Only hydraulic press can deliver enough pressure for pressing.

The People have spoken.... LOL

You gotta know a personal press is on the way. Dabpress hasn't missed a trick yet and they are not going to miss this one.

I can't wait to see it. I am buying one for sure and I don't even know if they have one yet. LMAO

So, tossing out ideas..... what would the 'People' want in a small personal press?

How many grams do you want to press at once?

An all-in-one with 3x3 plates?

Any options to a bottle jack?

Just wondering if anyone has any new or creative ideas.

3X3" is suitable size for 3.5-7g, Thank you for your suggestion.

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Your effort, motivation and positive spirit is rly astonishing Roger,
doing proper R&D, keeping people informed and listening to demands in lightning fast reaction times rly sets you
apart from other companies..i rly hope that this will turn out GREAT for you and o.c. the customers (what it rly looks like:D ) so other companies can see and share that manners because it pays off at the end for us all :D :D

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Thank you for the kind words @gunmetalshark it is our goal to serve the customer first and foremost. By doing this, all areas of QA and future support are taken into consideration. We can not build a product that will require service, replacement or worst case return. We must insure the product will serve the customer, or else they will leave a poor review.

In fact, it is the reviews of our products which have driven us to continual improvement. So we owe it all to the cannabis community for speaking their mind about dabpress products.

I would like to share some numbers for you all. We have only received 3 failed rosin control boxes since release. Failure rate is well below 1%. We are confident in our rosin control box to provide a long life of service before replacement heating rod is required.

Alexis

Well I am very happy to have placed my order. It has always made me feel so good to see the very genuine, dedicated and passionate vape manufactures as well as other areas, where the individuals are such solid and caring people who you know you can trust and who only want to make a better world. There are actually quite a lot of people like this working in this industry.

It is always a pleasure to buy goods from these great people and support their living and work, and you guys are no exception. You are right at the top of podium so far from what I can see, neck and neck with many others of course, you ALL win, and WE all win.

That is the point here, and I guess this is why I let my emotions run a bit high. A truly good thing in life deserves high praise and appreciation I like to focus on such things which help me feel good.

My Durban is playing with my head again I cant say what I think (I think). But I am so happy to spend money with you, I like to support you good guys with chips to keep innnovating and doing what you do, so so well already.

Another lovely sunny day!!:cool: So was the most part of yesterday. Rain overnight and earlier. Tomorrow looks rainier, then it looks like perfect weather for next 2 weeks, about all we need really.:leaf: One day at a time but going good. I was telling my mum from the start- if we get good weather, it SHOULD be 12 weeks. 11.5 maybe a bonus for some, 12.5 for others.
And 13 max in poor weather, any longer and they can deteriorate.

Tomorrow is 10 weeks old at best rate we could have hoped. :)

Alexis

We want to make sure you are satisfied on your very first press!
:ugh: You mean Im gonna need to buy MORE presses? :| I thought this was all I will ever need??
Nobody ever told me you could get DPAS(?)!! :lol:

No need to answer that I already know the answer haha! But honestly though, I do truly feel that I could spend over twice as much elsewhere and still not be as happy as I am now. So far there really isnt a single thing for me to dislike about my purchase and how it came to be, including all the fine tape and especially the personel and the energy of it all.

It does feel so good also to know you guys are right there and commited to making it smooth sailing. :nod:

Top Bottom