Da Buddha

lazy912

aww shucks. Oh well, thanks again Vit, you seem to have the answer to everything. I guess I'll be ordering one in a few days. :(

lazy912,

cluffy

Vaker
@lazy912: Listen to your wife!!! :lol: You should be ok with that little fissure there. I assume you got a standard wand with it too, right? There shouldn't be much stress in that spot if you're gentle. If you like it, THEN you should order a new one in case this one breaks, otherwise no harm no foul. It's all about what you want.... ain't that the way I always heard it to be? Remember you have to specify that it's for the DBV or it will be too tall.

Glad to see all the new DBV owners here, my buddy finally got his own and he and his GF are ecstatic! :D

cluffy,
vorrange said:
Thanks for your input VapeNStone, i find that the feeling of the vaping is like i'm floating in my thoughts, like i am there but not 100%.

It is totally diferent from the physical numbness you feel after combusting. But for me it is still strange to not feel that way now, i guess i miss the "tobacco high" as well.

Do you guys feel you stay longer between vape sessions than when you were smoking?

And how about the bong+dbv setup, do you find it essential ou just different? And the ssv HC + mini wand?
I tried it with the bong but with the way I hit my DBV it seems to work the best straight out of the whip.

VapeNStone,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Dont you feel it is a little dry of the wipp? also, i saw a post by Iwen saying it was amazing with a bong and hot water. Although i think it was the PD he used to do it, i guess it would work similarly..

vorrange,

isuckatlyfe

With the first style of wand I got from dbv, the screen was perfect. It locked itself into place and stayed put. I could stir the bowl with no problems. The screen also let NO particles through. I find with the new model the screen DOESN'T stay in place. It flips from just a slight tap. They don't lock in at all. I can't even stir my bowls anymore. I have to put my thumb over it and flip it upside down and shake it. This new .583in/14.8mm filter size is the issue. I've had 2 of them and they are both covered in plant matter, where as my chipped first .625in/15mm screen sized wand was a thick golden honey. I'm not really sure what to do.

isuckatlyfe,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Use double screen or you may tried the hammering your screens.. (just smash with a hammer ) It will reduce the holes size a bit + easier to fit but thats just guesses .

Abysmal Vapor,

SmokingElectricity

technology
422887_137703239683278_100003308094273_156932_1809030783_n.jpg

SmokingElectricity,

SmokingElectricity

aesthyrian said:
For your technology, indeed. Makes me wan to bust out my Dreamcast, and buy another Buddha :lol:

dreamcast is my favorite system. they are still cheap as hell too. i got like 3 of them. :D
foryourtechnology.png

SmokingElectricity,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
It is with sadness that I had to let go my DaBuddha last night... :(

Not because I didn't like it or anything, it's just that my needs have changed and I needed a bag-capable unit. So I am now a very satisfied EQ owner. Don't take me wrong, the DBV is still a top vape and that's what really got me into vaporizing and allowed me to experiment, very effectively... :brow:

Knowing that my DBV will provide a lot of happiness to his new owner for many years to come, I guess I am not so sad after all. ;)

:peace:

P.s. I guess you can expect an EQ review from a medical user soon... :p

Vaporisateur,

SmokingElectricity

just like the dreamcast...

the DBV will give you years and years of enjoyment. after 3 years it still looks and works as good as the day as i got it. one of the few vaporizers i would recommend to a friend.

SmokingElectricity,
Reactions: mmenzie

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
Howdy! My very first post on this forum. Have been lurking for a long time however :)

Thought I'd share my current Da Buddha setup. I broke the original wand a long time back, and replacements are not available in my neck of the woods (Amsterdam!). So I went for the Arizer elbow bowl instead. Have been tinkering with the setup for a while, heres what it currently looks like:

Last edited by a moderator:
bleak,
Reactions: vorrange
bleak said:
Howdy! My very first post on this forum. Have been lurking for a long time however :)

Thought I'd share my current Da Buddha setup. I broke the original wand a long time back, and replacements are not available in my neck of the woods (Amsterdam!). So I went for the Arizer elbow bowl instead. Have been tinkering with the setup for a while, heres what it currently looks like:

http://youtu.be/eUADSzAlXjQ
Very good video!!! I would figure though that that bowl would put the herb just a little to close to the element? Maybe I just turn mine up more then others lol.

VapeNStone,

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
VapeNStone said:
Very good video!!! I would figure though that that bowl would put the herb just a little to close to the element? Maybe I just turn mine up more then others lol.

Cheers, glad you liked the video! You're right, the bowl is quite close to the element with this setup. I usually run it on the lowest heat setting, otherwise the herb gets a bit too hot for my liking.

bleak,

Vitolo

Vaporist
bleak said:

Thanks...
That was marvelously done!

Vitolo,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
bleak said:

Dude, love your editing... and your clever setup! Welcome to FC :)

Vaporisateur,
Top Bottom