Da Buddha

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
I do it in my ssv on top of (or sandwiched in) some herb, coarse steel wool is also an option but id wash it with vinegar first and rinse with water to remove and residual cutting oil that may be left from manufacturing

e5cape

Hey I was wondering where you guys get DBV accessories such as wands for cheap? Any help is appreciated thanks!

e5cape,
Yea I'll just do it on top on some bud.

Anybody here do a custom ssv heater cover setup on there buddha? Does it make the experience better or make the hits thicker?

$moe-money$,

cluffy

Vaker
$moe-money$ said:
Yea I'll just do it on top on some bud.

Anybody here do a custom ssv heater cover setup on there buddha? Does it make the experience better or make the hits thicker?
Yes, and I love it. Standard SSV set up is win for me. Thicker hits can be had with any set up by cranking the heat right, but I like the standard set-up just because it feels like I'm more in control with it. This topic has been discussed more than a few times in this thread. It's a good time to try out the Infamous FC Search!!!!

You have to get the HC special order from 7th Floor. You might want to email and ask for a full standard glass kit (wand, HC, hose, mouthpiece) but make sure they know it's for Da Buddha. Kit is in the dropdown: http://silversurfervap.com/standard-wand.html

Happy Vaping!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitolo

Vaporist
cluffy is in the know!
He has the system down.
They make some Standard HCs a bit shorter, and can help best if they know it's purpose!

Vitolo,
Sounds good cluffy, I'm gonna look into that ssv custom heater cover. What I really want for my Buddha is the mini wand. Where can I get one of those, and are they still for sale/made?

$moe-money$,

cluffy

Vaker
$moe-money$, try an FC search for mini wand. Just get your results listed as posts. It should come up early in your results, I searched the whole site and there was a link in the 6th post down. The FC search is your friend, get to know it.... :-)

I already did that, that's for the suggestion and I saw ur post in the search results. Jews just confused as to what the vapor brothers mini wand is compatible with. I have the standard hands free heater cover on my Buddha, will it work with it or does it work with a ssv heater cover?

$moe-money$,

cluffy

Vaker
Ooh, had to change the search to mini whip to find this post: mini wand with GG HC Tricky, but I'm pretty vaked right now.

So it will work, though some subsequent wands didn't fit as nicely. I still suggest you get the whole standard SSV HC kit from 7th Floor, the big wand is nice for crowds and big loads of shwag. You won't be sorry.

cluffy,
cluffy said:
Ooh, had to change the search to mini whip to find this post: mini wand with GG HC Tricky, but I'm pretty vaked right now.

So it will work, though some subsequent wands didn't fit as nicely. I still suggest you get the whole standard SSV HC kit from 7th Floor, the big wand is nice for crowds and big loads of shwag. You won't be sorry.

Sounds good cluffy, and I like the video as well. Awesome that the miniwand will work with my da Buddha, I think I'll try that out first then get the ssv hc after that

$moe-money$,

Neeto

Emperor ShrimpDick
Just got my DBV yesterday, 100 on Craigslist with a custom water pipe made for it. The lady didn't have anything to say about the water pipe, but it works with slides and all, i just stick the tube in there. I'm gonna have alot of fun :)

One problem though. It didn't come with its own clean tubing. I guess she needed it for herself, cuz it did come with 2 mouthpieces and a wand. So anyways, where's the best place to get tubing at? I know that Vapeworld sells 9 foot medical grade so I picked some of that up, but I'm thinking about snagging a deal with this:
http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?sku=54036&catid=799
I remember reading about it on the Extreme Q thread and wondered if it'd work for the DBV as well.

Also, whats everyone's sick set-ups? I wanna do something really cool with this one :)

Neeto,

cluffy

Vaker
Neeto said:
Just got my DBV yesterday, 100 on Craigslist with a custom water pipe made for it. The lady didn't have anything to say about the water pipe, but it works with slides and all, i just stick the tube in there. I'm gonna have alot of fun :)

One problem though. It didn't come with its own clean tubing. I guess she needed it for herself, cuz it did come with 2 mouthpieces and a wand. So anyways, where's the best place to get tubing at? I know that Vapeworld sells 9 foot medical grade so I picked some of that up, but I'm thinking about snagging a deal with this:
http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?sku=54036&catid=799
I remember reading about it on the Extreme Q thread and wondered if it'd work for the DBV as well.

Also, whats everyone's sick set-ups? I wanna do something really cool with this one :)

Does your Extreme Q tubing work with the DBV? That might tell you. But anything with a 1/2" OD and 3/8" ID should work, it's just that there are different materials, there's a whole thread about whip tubing here: http://fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=4785

If you want to see sick set-ups, look through the thread, there are lots. I hadn't taken a pic of my favorite vape in a while, so here she is, the Highpotomizer!!!!:
DBV-1.jpg

LH1988

My Buddha is the bomb. I'd just like to offer up some advice to anyone who experiences a situation similar to mine. Have had my Buddha for 2 years now and it still puffs tough. About a month ago I was moving some shit around and dropped the end of my desk on the power cord and cut it off. I bought it direct from 7th floor and was going to have it sent back to them for repairs but an internet search came up with an authorized repair center right here in San Francisco. They're called Head Change Distributors and when I called them up, they told me to bring it on down. Fixed it for no cost too even though I had lost my warranty. I looked them up and I guess it's $10 for repairs by mail to cover shipping. Just want to give those guys a thumbs up. So if you need repairs and you're on the west coast, definitely check these guys out. They even bothered to clean my dirty ass Buddha up before they gave it back to me.

LH1988,

max

Out to lunch
LH1988 said:
They're called Head Change Distributors and when I called them up, they told me to bring it on down. Fixed it for no cost too even though I had lost my warranty.
You really got some exceptional service there, especially since your power cord issue wouldn't have been covered under warranty anyway.

Head Change Distributors is a wholesaler and also an on-line retailer. The owner has a long time relationship with 7th Floor.
Head Change

max,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I will add that Tim from Head Change is very easy to work with and personable.
About a year ago, I started an order, but never finished processing it. Tim made contact with me to find out why I did not complete my order... and when I told him the reason I did not finish the order.....
... he fixed my issue so I was content with completing my order!

Vitolo,

cluffy

Vaker
Yeah Vito, he surpassed us in the Vapor Tamer/water pipe combination, but we were pioneers!!! :brow:

cluffy,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Cluffy, you and Vito are always the first people I go to for help...calling yourselves pioneers is a discredit, you are both legends in my book! :D

mvapes,

Soulhunter

Today i notised sparks flyimg from the heating element!!
is this known to happen?

Not electrical sparks, but red glowing sparks from the top of the heating element.
Well its two years old so mby its worn out?

Soulhunter,
Top Bottom