slower = hotter
also dial can make it hotter.
careful not to combust! ;)

Vitolo,

Techmob

Had another go last night

Put less on and had dial turned between 12 and 3. Mostly 2 and 3

Took some slow pulls on it, the results really nice and chilled

Woke up this morning still feeling chilled and not one worry about work tomorrow

Usually my mind is very active and I have trouble sleeping, last two nights I have not.

It feels great

2clicker

Observer
That works well, I do that pretty often. When the Arizer elbow bowl is pointed upwards, it extends just above the top edge of the Buddha. Enough to get your lips around :) It reminds me of using the Magic Flight without a mouthpiece... 'direct to the source' hehe

it does work, but i have had the rim of the arizer screen get stuck inside the female gong of the DBV HC and pulls right out of the DBV wand... leaving it behind. not fun.

2clicker,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
sorry for chiming in sooooooo late. I've had my DBV for like 3 years or more (i forget) and i LOVE it still to this day. i have experimented and even purchased other vapes but they are all portables and serve their needs when i need them. after all this time, my DBV has finally found a permanent home on my desk in my office (it used to live in the hemp bag cause i had no place to leave it out because of the kids). I still use my DBV almost everyday. I have been thinking about getting an EQ because i really want a bag vape and cannot afford a volvano, but thinking about getting rid of this vape always gives me reservations. i HIGHLY recommend this vape to the budget conscious and even to those with money to burn!!!

X24

Thinking of pickup up a bong attachment and a cheap bong. Made a makeshift bong out of a 16 oz can, and was impressed at how it performed.

Is keeping the wand connected a problem for you vaporbongers? I had some issues with this in my experiments...

X24,
I assume this is due to the issue I inquired about? I really don't want to buy a 3rd vape :S
Yea IMO you have to pull out the whip after each hit to get a perfect extraction. Because of the way and the angle it sits in the da buddha I pull mine out each hit and usually stir a bit. With a bong it really is a pain in the ass to have to pull that whip out before your done filling the bong then pull it out of the bong to clear the hit. More of a pain then its worth IMHO.

VapeNStone,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I no longer use water with vapes... I like it hotter, and I like the full feel of vapor.
BUT....
I used the DBV like this for a year before I even tried the DBV with a straight whip!
I NEVER have to manipulate and pull a whip out of the bong to clear it. The 7th floor piece that is the water adapter comes out very easily if one would like to pull it off the bong to clear it.

touch to view DBV water setup

Vitolo,
Reactions: vorrange

mmenzie

IMHO I would spend the money and get a bong specific vape. IMHO the da buddha is a whip specific.

i use mine with a bong all the time and it's great. i know it's your opinion and i respect it, but this vape is great with a bong

mmenzie,
Reactions: Vitolo

X24

I no longer use water with vapes... I like it hotter, and I like the full feel of vapor.
BUT....
I used the DBV like this for a year before I even tried the DBV with a straight whip!
I NEVER have to manipulate and pull a whip out of the bong to clear it. The 7th floor piece that is the water adapter comes out very easily if one would like to pull it off the bong to clear it.

touch to view DBV water setup

This is almost 100% exactly what I had envisioned. Same color DBV, same simple glass bong and everything.

Although, I do see how vapor is left in the whip this way and you can't technically clear all of the created vapor without removing the "bowl". Tell me this though, does your GonG connection from the "bowl" to the Vaporizer stick well enough to move the bong around, or must you be ultra careful?

X24,

SpartyOn

Tell me this though, does your GonG connection from the "bowl" to the Vaporizer stick well enough to move the bong around, or must you be ultra careful?

I use a very similar set-up and the GonG connection holds firmly enough to move the pipe around and then some, you really control it based on how forcefully you lock it in place. I try to be careful not to put any stress on the heater cover when locking it in place and I still get a solid hold.

SpartyOn,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Truth..... I never use my DBV as a "Hands Free" vape.
My right hand is always on my wand... and left hand is on mouthpiece/bong (whichever)
I remove my wand every hit and stir, and have for years... and the longest I remove my hand from the wand is to push my glasses back up my nose, or wipe a bead of sweat off my brow.

Vitolo,
Reactions: X24

X24

Truth..... I never use my DBV as a "Hands Free" vape.
My right hand is always on my wand... and left hand is on mouthpiece/bong (whichever)
I remove my wand every hit and stir, and have for years... and the longest I remove my hand from the wand is to push my glasses back up my nose, or wipe a bead of sweat off my brow.

ah! This must be the secret. A little inconvenient for groups...

X24,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Not inconvenient at all...
What is inconvenient to me, is passing a hose around that is still attached to your DBV... and leaning forward nervously as you pass it around to make sure nobody yanks it out!
What IS very convenient is removing the wand, and passing the next person... hose and wand, and let them do their hit... same as one passes around the Standard SSV wand.

X24

Not inconvenient at all...
What is inconvenient to me, is passing a hose around that is still attached to your DBV... and leaning forward nervously as you pass it around to make sure nobody yanks it out!
What IS very convenient is removing the wand, and passing the next person... hose and wand, and let them do their hit... same as one passes around the Standard SSV wand.

Thanks! Thinking about it, I really don't remove my hand from the wand either. I think I'll borrow a bong and makeshift an adapter to test it out. I'd think running big clouds of vapor through water would result in some strong, smooth hits.

Additional question: would ice be a bad idea? I envision a lot of vapor condensing on cold surfaces. Anybody care to confirm one way or another?

X24,

Vitolo

Vaporist
when I use Ice in a bong with vapor, I find balls of goo ("snot" for lack of better word).
This is cooled solidified THC
People say they don't care, and it does not affect much or waste much.
I am not taking chances.. I like knowing it is all in me!

Vitolo,
Reactions: X24

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I've recently been doing power hits with my Buddha, I use an arizer elbow adapter instead of the wand, I pack an arizer rimmed screen with a 70/30 mix of mj and kief, turn the dbv to about 3 o'clock and with no whip hitting right off the elbow. I gotta say, it put my ass down for a minute. 20 minutes later while enjoying a bowl of crunch berries I knew this was something I had to share.

mvapes,

X24

I've recently been doing power hits with my Buddha, I use an arizer elbow adapter instead of the wand, I pack an arizer rimmed screen with a 70/30 mix of mj and kief, turn the dbv to about 3 o'clock and with no whip hitting right off the elbow. I gotta say, it put my ass down for a minute. 20 minutes later while enjoying a bowl of crunch berries I knew this was something I had to share.

Nice. Any harsher this way?

X24,

Kush

"Sleepy Head"
Hello I am new to the forums. Would love to meet you all.

Yesterday on Ebay I ordered the da buddha vaporizer, I am very excited. It will be my first vape, I am tired of inhaling bad tar and such. So I can't to see what happens!

Thanksss

mmenzie

Hello I am new to the forums. Would love to meet you all.

Yesterday on Ebay I ordered the da buddha vaporizer, I am very excited. It will be my first vape, I am tired of inhaling bad tar and such. So I can't to see what happens!

Thanksss

the Da Buddha was my very first vape a few years ago as well. I love it and still use it everyday!! i'm sure you will love yours too. Enjoy it!!!

mmenzie,

Kush

"Sleepy Head"
Yeah I looked over tons of vaporizers and I just thought this one was perfect for me.

Kush,

Vap974

Hi everybody, i've a da buddha and it's my favorite vaporizer.
But i've broken, in order, the wand, the mouth piece and the heater cover....
i'would like to know if the new ceramic wand of the vaporbrother could be used with the da buddha, thanks.
EZ-All-Cera-adj-sm600x.jpg

Vap974,

Kush

"Sleepy Head"
Hi everybody, i've a da buddha and it's my favorite vaporizer.
But i've broken, in order, the wand, the mouth piece and the heater cover....
i'would like to know if the new ceramic wand of the vaporbrother could be used with the da buddha, thanks.

Haha on what you said, But I would not suggest you mix them, just order new items off dabuddhavaporizer.com they are relativity cheap.

Kush,

Vitolo

Vaporist
No it can not be used with the Buddha.
The Buddha heater cover is the same as that wand.
The Buddha takes it's opposite.. the counterpart that is "male"
The wand you see there is Female (both pieces.. the hands free and hand held)

Vitolo,
Top Bottom