Da Buddha

Just got the aroma top and couldn't be more pleased. No more smoke of any kind. Enjoying some Jasmine and Patchouli at the moment but I have to find my favorite, Nag Champa, in an oil that is as good as the incense I've burned and grown to know and love over the past decades.

I'm really happy with Da Buddha overall; a bit more expensive than some but there really seems to have been a lot of thought put into it's design.

faith&physics,
Reactions: Vitolo
Hi, couple of questions from a relative newb to vaping ( tho i am quite a vet at smoking the stuff). a) the grass i get in mumbai is pretty sad, anybody have any experience vaping poor quality weed ? ( it can't even be called bud, crumbled leaf is more like it.) Any tips/tricks to improve the experience? b) I have got some basic bongs fabricated with a round bottomed flask with a 4" body, 2 " neck , about 1-1/2 inches dia, is that too narrow? And c) i seem to need a much higher temp to get the vapour going ( start at 2, go upto almost full heat), is this normal? Can i use the dbv at full heat for a longish ( 3 hrsa) session?

Would greatly appreciate any tips/ advice

mumbaihead12,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
You can start by collecting all stems.... and all twigs.
throw them in a small bottle with Iso.. and collect forever.. the Iso(91%) will eventually get dark, after many many stems etc are thrown in....

when this juice is dark, you can dip low quality bud in it... allow to dry well (completely!) and this will vape better..
for the short term...
you can very lightly "freshen" (not moisten) the herb.. it could help.
I would say the DBV was safe at 3/4 to full power for a few hours easily...
but I think 2 pm on the dial is much more common.
any MJ will vape, but med grade will vape much more richly.
Regular grade MJ does taste good when it is vaped!!

Vitolo,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hey guys - will the standard SSV heater cover work fit the DBV? I want to convert away from hands free. Something to share - I recently moved to Florida - found a great little smoke shop in the Orlando area called Purple Ringer. They advertise their DBV as the "Ultimate No Bull Shit Vape" - I loved that! And IMO - very true.

mvapes,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Welcome to Orlando my friend! Purple Ringer has been a great LHS for a very long time!

What up VapeVoice? Thanks for the welcome - yeah - PR is very cool. A little pricey on their vape selection but they had a nice inventory. Great glass collection too.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I replace the HC on DBVs every day for patients in my area.
Once in a while, there is a standard SSV HC that is a bit too tall.
Like vorrange said... when you order, make note that it is for the DBV and they will pre measure.

Vitolo,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
IMG_20120530_194823.jpg

IMG_20120530_194922.jpg

IMG_20120530_171036.jpg

Incredibuddha - DBV/IncredibowlM420 - socks blown off!

**in the last picture it connected beautifully with the No2**

mvapes,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Spoke to Chris from 7th floor - you guys were right, when ordering a standard SSV heater cover for your Buddha you need to specify what its for in the special request section. Just make sure when ordering you know what kind of heater stand you have (perforated, solid/stainless steel, etc...).

mvapes,
Reactions: vorrange
MVAPES: I never clean it and just let it accumulate. I make sure its clear right before I use it and then after I'm done using it(before it goes back into the freezer) I blow really really hard through it into my hand and this is the gunky shit that comes out.

VapeNStone,
Nice vid bleak!. I just turn my da buddha up a little higher and use my normal bowl, but that method looks nice too.

VapeNStone,
You can start by collecting all stems.... and all twigs.
throw them in a small bottle with Iso.. and collect forever.. the Iso(91%) will eventually get dark, after many many stems etc are thrown in....

when this juice is dark, you can dip low quality bud in it... allow to dry well (completely!) and this will vape better..
for the short term...
you can very lightly "freshen" (not moisten) the herb.. it could help.
I would say the DBV was safe at 3/4 to full power for a few hours easily...
but I think 2 pm on the dial is much more common.
any MJ will vape, but med grade will vape much more richly.
Regular grade MJ does taste good when it is vaped!!

Thanks for the advice, will try it out with some regular stuff, well worth it if it will improve the potency of the remainder.

mumbaihead12,

babaganush

Hi guys, I've recently ordered a Buddha (didn't arrive yet), and would like to know that since it's a hands-free device, will it continue to vape the herb for as long as I keep the wand in? Meaning, do I have to take the wand out after every pull so it doesn't waste between pulls? If so, that sounds inconvenient, and I might have to order a SSV heater cover for it instead.

babaganush,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It will not vape as long as you are not inhaling.
When I use the DBV, I pull the wand out between pulls if I am going to do anything at all... I never leave my wand "dangling".
To me the "hands free " option is good for reaching for a pick or wiping a sweaty brow... but my hand tends to wander back to the wand... perhaps it was my SSV background.
I also like to stir my wandful even when using the DBV.

That being said..... I believe that a majority of users do not remove the wand after every hit.... and the weed is not vaped by just sitting there, but will be subject to that steady heat- which for short periods do not do much but dry the meds a bit.

Vitolo,

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
Glad ya'll liked my latest video :) I'm really enjoying the Buddha in this setup, currently vaping some Shoreline (coffeeshop Voyagers, Amsterdam)

bleak,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hi guys, I've recently ordered a Buddha (didn't arrive yet), and would like to know that since it's a hands-free device, will it continue to vape the herb for as long as I keep the wand in? Meaning, do I have to take the wand out after every pull so it doesn't waste between pulls? If so, that sounds inconvenient, and I might have to order a SSV heater cover for it instead.

I keep my wand in for my whole session. I only pull it if I have to run into the kitchen real quick or need to grind some more, so on on so forth. Now with that being said, there have been a few times that I have forgotten to shut down (I use 1 O'clock on my dial) and forgot to pull as well and much to my surprise - my goodies did not get toasted.

mvapes,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Agreed. Much more evenly!
I only actually let go of the wand to push my glasses back up to the bridge of my nose... or wipe a bead of sweat off my brow~

Top Bottom