Da Buddha

FEAR420

Just ordered my Black DBV from Vapeworld.com!!! Ill have it Monday or Tuesday!!! Now I need one of those snazzy sig pix with my vapes listed :lol: :p

FEAR420,

FEAR420

Beezleb said:
Welcome to Da Buddha Club

:brow:
I owe it all to you Sir :peace: If it wasn't for your uber informative posts I wouldn't have known about it. And would still be looking at POS box vapes made somewhere in China :lol:

FEAR420,

Beezleb

Glad I could help, its a circle of life of kind of thing as others helped me a lot with good information when I was looking at buying my vape.

Happy vaping!

Beezleb,

FEAR420

Only problem now is that I'm stuck combusting until something arrives in the mail...:(...I dunno whats gonna show up first,The VaporGenie,Da Buddha or the VaporStar :p

Qbit

cannabanana
FEAR420 said:
Just ordered my Black DBV from Vapeworld.com with 20% off!!! Ill have it Monday or Tuesday!!! Now I need one of those snazzy sig pix with my vapes listed :lol: :p
You might have to change your avatar too. ;)

Qbit,

Jailbot

Hey all, I'm new to the forum and I was wondering something...

You know the goo that builds up in the wand? Do any of you people ever scrape it up and revaporize it?

Or am I just a solitary fiend?:lol:

Jailbot,

freeman dyson

FEAR420 said:
Just ordered my Black DBV from Vapeworld.com with 20% off!!! Ill have it Monday or Tuesday!!! Now I need one of those snazzy sig pix with my vapes listed :lol: :p
l wanna hear some feedback too. Im thinking about getting this as a home unit.

freeman dyson,

FEAR420

freeman dyson said:
FEAR420 said:
Bottom line.....Buy one!!!! I cant possibly say enough good about it. The hits are ridiculous...huge foggers. Efficiency is on par. Taste is there....You really cant go wrong.

Sorry,I JUST woke up.

Ill try to come back & leave more details after some coffee

FEAR420,

Beezleb

Jailbot said:

You know the goo that builds up in the wand? Do any of you people ever scrape it up and revaporize it?

That goo is condensed THC for the most part. Great and highly cherished stuff. Use it similar to kief.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beezleb,

FEAR420

Beezleb said:
Jailbot said:

That goo is condensed THC for the most part. Great and highly cherished stuff. Use it similar to kief.
Im about to scrape my wand for some goo!!! Yeah a whole 2 days later and I got wand hash!! Goes to show how much Ive been using this bad boy! And I think that huge load of kief I sucked up into the wand the first night really helped me make some wicked wand-hash.

FEAR420,

freeman dyson

FEAR420 said:
freeman dyson said:
FEAR420 said:
Bottom line.....Buy one!!!! I cant possibly say enough good about it. The hits are ridiculous...huge foggers. Efficiency is on par. Taste is there....You really cant go wrong.

Sorry,I JUST woke up.

That 20% off thing still around?

freeman dyson,

FEAR420

freeman dyson said:
FEAR420 said:
freeman dyson said:

Sorry,I JUST woke up.

That 20% off thing still around?
That was Black Friday ONLY!

You have an email sir....

FEAR420,

freeman dyson

Ok, I think I'm gonna buy one from vapeworld. with 12% off it is 139. how much was shipping? does it come with everything I need? should i get any accessories?

here is what it comes with:

Da Buddha Vaporizer

* 1 pc. Da Buddha Vaporizer Unit
* 1 pc. Quick Change Wand
* 1 pc. 3/8" super soft whip
* 1 pc. Glass Mouthpiece
* 3 pc. Replacement Screens
* 1 pc. Custom Glass Stir Tool
* 1 pc. Hemp Carry Bag

Free Bonus Package

* 2.0 Premium Aerospace Aluminum Grinder
* 1 oz. Aromatherapy Sample

http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/da-buddha-vaporizers/da-buddha-vaporizer-1

freeman dyson,

FEAR420

freeman dyson said:
Ok, I think I'm gonna buy one from vapeworld. with 12% off it is 139. how much was shipping? does it come with everything I need? should i get any accessories?

here is what it comes with:

Da Buddha Vaporizer

* 1 pc. Da Buddha Vaporizer Unit
* 1 pc. Quick Change Wand
* 1 pc. 3/8" super soft whip
* 1 pc. Glass Mouthpiece
* 3 pc. Replacement Screens
* 1 pc. Custom Glass Stir Tool
* 1 pc. Hemp Carry Bag

Free Bonus Package

* 2.0 Premium Aerospace Aluminum Grinder
* 1 oz. Aromatherapy Sample

http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/da-buddha-vaporizers/da-buddha-vaporizer-1
Please read the email I sent you...

FEAR420,

FEAR420

freeman dyson said:
thanks again, man. ill do what you said. so it comes with all I need?
Comes with EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Make sure you get the PASSION FLOWER herbal sample. Its really good for anxiety!! And give the guys my regards ;)

FEAR420,

quad_man10

I have got a huge problem today when using da buddha i pulled out the wand and it broke against my chair i already checked 7th floor for wands but they are sold out for 2 weeks does anyone know any other websites that i can buy a wand for my da buddha
thanks

quad_man10,

King Kong

quad_man10 said:
I have got a huge problem today when using da buddha i pulled out the wand and it broke against my chair i already checked 7th floor for wands but they are sold out for 2 weeks does anyone know any other websites that i can buy a wand for my da buddha
thanks
you can buy new wands from http://www.tokinsvapes.com/ they are a recommended seller on the forums

King Kong,

FEAR420

Pretty sure any 19MM male wand will work for the DBV. But yeah,for the real deal...Tokin's your best bet.

FEAR420,

Snuff

Da Buddha Modification
I want DBV has pros of PD, so I want to have the small bowl that PD has.
I want to remove all glass parts and replace them by details made of stainless steel.
The bowl's size is 6 (diameter)x10 (length) mm.
Here is the draft of my design. What do you think?

Snuff,

dkbs

i got my dbv yesterday.. so far i am very impressed with it.. simple design, works great..

i got it from vape world with the fc12 coupon.. great service from them..
this unit came with a red hemp padded bag.. much nicer lookin then some of the crzy rainbow bags i have seen.. and a suprisingly decent grinder.. packed well, and included a bunch of neat stickers and a magnet..

i had a easy vape digital before, and although it worked, it took 3 times as much herb to load, and then always overcooked it too.. so far i really like this unit.. i recently got a bonus i didnt expect, and am considering a ssv for a differnt room so i dont have to move the dbv all the time.. does the ssv with the handsfree adapter work as nice as the dbv? thanks for this forum for helpin my decision on the dbv..

dkbs,

BongTumor

FEAR420 said:
Hey guys,just joined after much lurking.

Fear420 check your email.;)

Im thinking bout getting this vape soon. Fits my criteria. Have you guys tried edibles with vaped bud yet? What would be the best deal available right now? was thinking of Vapeworld with the 12 percent discount, comes with free goodies too, but would like to know if theres a better discount going round.:D

BongTumor,

DigitalNerd

After much lurking I decided to register.

Been researching some replacement tubing for my DBV. Sounds like it might be better to go with silicone rubber tubing instead of the super soft (food grade) stock vinyl.

If I'm not mistaken, the specs are:

ID: 3/8"
OD: 1/4"
Wall Thickness: 1/16"

I have found a couple of different suppliers to buy this from but what is recommended on this site? I have been referred here numerous times from my searches. Seems like the place to gain some knowledge. :)

usplastic.com is the one I read most about on here. I can't find anything at my local Lowes. Like no options there for what is safe to use.

At first I though I should order this from usplastic.com: http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=36289&catid=799. The price is right for me.

But I after reading the description, it clearly states it is not for in-body use. So now I'm a little skeptical.
Silcon is not recommended for implantable or in-body uses or for continuous steam applications. Silcon may be low pressure steam sterilized in-line or autoclaved at up to 250F in a normal autoclaving cycle. However, if exposed to repeated steam sterilization or long-term high temperature or pressure, silicone will eventually relax and become gummy. It should then be replaced.
This sanitary silicon is another option I was thinking about going with which seems like the correct choice as far as health concerns go. http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=31573&catid=799. It's over 3x the price. :(

This is one other option I am considering but it might not be safe or is it? http://www.mcmaster.com/#5236k932/=4uhm0m. Decent price, affordable but safe to use?
I really would like to have some black tubing this time now that I have a feel for my DBV.

DigitalNerd,
Top Bottom