Da Buddha

Beezleb

Happened to me the other week. The breaker on the power strip that its plugged into tripped. I was sweating bullets. Hope yours is so easy to fix.

Beezleb,

King Kong

Beezleb said:
Happened to me the other week. The breaker on the power strip that its plugged into tripped. I was sweating bullets. Hope yours is so easy to fix.
i wish that was my problem, but ive tried a bunch of different outlets and non of them work... the light on the back of my da buddha turns on, but the heater never gets hot at all..

King Kong,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
King Kong said:
You never appreciate a vape until u cant use it anymore..
any body else ever have this problem?
yes ... and usually just before the next prototype is ready for testing. i don't think i ever have two functioning prototypes at the same time ... and sometimes less than one functioning.

it's not like i can't go a day or a week without vaping, but why should i? it sometimes seems like an elaborate ballet ... acquisition of bud ... vaping of bud ... life ... repeat

Hippie Dickie,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
King Kong said:
That's why most people get a second vape lol but yeah I've heard of this happening,
seems your heating element is a dud. Call them up and they'll hook you up. Either they'll
send you the heater for you to fix it if you are technically inclined or they'll have you
send it in. Of course this assumes you are dealing with 7th Floor directly. If you bought it
somewhere else you'll have to talk to whomever you bought it from.

Skunkypete,

King Kong

Skunkypete said:
King Kong said:
That's why most people get a second vape lol but yeah I've heard of this happening,
seems your heating element is a dud. Call them up and they'll hook you up. Either they'll
send you the heater for you to fix it if you are technically inclined or they'll have you
send it in. Of course this assumes you are dealing with 7th Floor directly. If you bought it
ya i bought it right from them, got my order receipt from 2008 and everything, i even wrote the date i got it in on the bottom of the vape in marker the day i got it in...

King Kong,

DJDIZZY

Didn't someone mention using a cork for the wand so unfinished material doesnt fall out. How did that work out? Did you have the cork or purchase it and where? Thanks!!

DJDIZZY,

max

Out to lunch
Skunkypete said:
Of course this assumes you are dealing with 7th Floor directly. If you bought it
Not at all. A manufacturer's warranty means they will back it. Dealing with a reseller for warranty service isn't necessary or even possible in many cases. The usual policy for most products is that you can return it to the reseller within the first 30 days, and after that you need to deal with the company that makes it. But this is just a general practice and may vary. A manufacturer's warranty nearly always means you can deal with them for service from day one, and that IS the case with 7th Floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
max,

edamame

vaporist
Hey everyone. I've never vaped before but I've been obsessing over getting an SSV for the last few weeks. Money's kind of an issue though and the head shop nearby has a DBV for $164. Anyone think I should I give in to instant gratification and pick it up? :D

edamame,

Beezleb

The performance is very similar with the main difference being looks and that the DBV comes with a hands free wand and heater cover compared to the SSV coming with a standard cover and wand.

I have a DBV, I want for no other vape in its class.

edamame

vaporist
Thanks for the responses guys! After thinking about it for awhile, I've decided to head over and pick the DBV up today. Will let you know how it goes later :lol:

edamame,

vape4health

My DBV should be waiting on me to open it after work . :D

If I order a SSV heater cover will it fit on a DBV . I seen a few post about putting a DBV GoG on the SSV to get the hands free , Im guessing that it works the other way too ? I'm not saying I need to do this , just checking my options ya know .

vape4health,

edamame

vaporist
Used the DBV last night with a friend and watched Stop Making Sense, the whole experience was AMAZING. :D

edamame,

Kuroth

Account Closed
Beezleb... I cant remember.. Was it you that said you were trying some of your AVB from your LB in your DBV???? If that was you, how was that??? Did reusing sht AVB from you LB get you where you like to go????

Thanks!

Kuroth,

King Kong

My da buddha has been sent in for a heating element fix.. Always remember to save your receipt and write the date u got ur da buddha on the base of the unit with a marker or pen (just incase).

King Kong,

Beezleb

Kuroth said:
Beezleb... I cant remember.. Was it you that said you were trying some of your AVB from your LB in your DBV???? If that was you, how was that??? Did reusing sht AVB from you LB get you where you like to go????

Thanks!
I did however I also vaped another bowl after so it didnt get me quite their but I got some good vapes out of it and I only had a few days worth of avb from the lb as I only use it when I travel. So I dont have much experience re-using my lb avb. My new thing with avb is to make a tincture out of it.

Beezleb,

Kuroth

Account Closed
There is a theme Song about Da Buddha!!!!!

LOL Well Kind of

Not really being into Rap music much, I never realized how much they are all into weed Even in a lot of their songs..

Found one perfect for the DBV Sounds like they are actually talking about it

Its called Buddha Lovaz by Bones and Thugs (Whoever the hell they are)

Some of the Lyrics

Buuuuuuddddddah Looooooooooovaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz,

Got to learn to somke Da Buddah

Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh Da Buddha,
It willllllllllllll Screwwwwwwwwwwww yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyway it's a cool song.. Just thought it was funny

On a side note, hope I dont get banned for this post I seem to get banned for the damndest things around here hummmmmmmmm

Kuroth,

kaosk

hey guys i just got da buddha and it works great i have 1 question though i noticed on the heating element that when its turn off and white i see what looks like a black hair when its on and glowing the black hair looking thing glows red like its a micro fracture it does not effect it at all so far was just wondering if this is something i should be concerned about i just got it yesterday and if it is defective would like to get it taken care of asap any info thx guys and great site been reading for days !

kaosk,

Kuroth

Account Closed
Beezleb said:
Kuroth said:

Thanks!
I did however I also vaped another bowl after so it didnt get me quite their but I got some good vapes out of it and I only had a few days worth of avb from the lb as I only use it when I travel. So I dont have much experience re-using my lb avb. My new thing with avb is to make a tincture out of it.
I had read somewhere where someone said they tried some AVB in a normal type Bong is it was really good.. Not sure if this is correct or not but they said when you vape it vaporizes the THC but most of the CDB stuff is left.. So when you bong it, its more of the deep body stone...

I have a bong I really like but have not used much since I started vaping... I might give it a try sometime..

Anyone tried this???

Kuroth,

Beezleb

Smoking AVB is pretty nasty in my view. I never tried smoking the avb from the lb but I doubt it would be much better. I would imagine the abv from the lb is comparative to the avb from the PD or MZ.

The LB is not meant to be like a desktop vape, its meant for portability and that is the area it excels in but the trade off is that it is not as efficient in my opinion as a dedicated desktop vape.

For your bong, I would consider an attachment so you use your dbv with your bong.

Beezleb,

edamame

vaporist
hey everyone, been enjoying my DBV lots! 2 quick questions though:

1. Still trying to find the ideal temp setting. I usually have mine set to about 1 o' clock, but I can see vapor coming out of the mouthpiece. Is this too high?

2. If I leave the wand connected, will the herb continue to vaporize? Should I remove it when taking a break?

Thanks!

edamame,

King Kong

edamame said:
hey everyone, been enjoying my DBV lots! 2 quick questions though:

1. Still trying to find the ideal temp setting. I usually have mine set to about 1 o' clock, but I can see vapor coming out of the mouthpiece. Is this too high?

2. If I leave the wand connected, will the herb continue to vaporize? Should I remove it when taking a break?

Thanks!
1 to 2 o clock, and leave the bowl connected only while your are continueing to hit, if your not gonna hit for lets say 20 mins, then take the bowl out, but other then that, leave the bowl connected and turn the bowl to make sure it doesn't get stuck in the heater cover while you are hititng.

King Kong,

Jambowser

Hey DBV owners, one question:

Have any of you had any issues with the DB being knocked over because of a connected wand? How often does the bowl accidentally come out of the "female" end?

I find that I'm leaning towards the db now because I think I would mostly use it while reading, drawing, or just sitting down thinking, and would like to be able to just hold a hose in one hand or pick it off the table for a few hits before having to stir again or hold it up to an element.

Also, I realized that I actually don't really care at all about having custom glass on a vape, and I like a more utilitarian thing. I feel that if I'm going to get sweet glass, it may as well be a sick piece or a bong. Also, if it rips pretty much just as well as an ssv, then I'm all about saving money.

I'm THIS close to purchasing a DBV, but I just want to know this one thing. Thanks everyone!

Jambowser,

Kuroth

Account Closed
Jambowser said:
Hey DBV owners, one question:

Have any of you had any issues with the DB being knocked over because of a connected wand? How often does the bowl accidentally come out of the "female" end?

I find that I'm leaning towards the db now because I think I would mostly use it while reading, drawing, or just sitting down thinking, and would like to be able to just hold a hose in one hand or pick it off the table for a few hits before having to stir again or hold it up to an element.

Also, I realized that I actually don't really care at all about having custom glass on a vape, and I like a more utilitarian thing. I feel that if I'm going to get sweet glass, it may as well be a sick piece or a bong. Also, if it rips pretty much just as well as an ssv, then I'm all about saving money.

I'm THIS close to purchasing a DBV, but I just want to know this one thing. Thanks everyone!
Beezleb has suggested in this thread using a mouse pad in front of your DBV unitl you get use to it... That way if the wand falls out or you pull it out, it wont break... I just got my DBV but have not had a chance to try it yet... I bought some sick matching glass pieces for it so I will probably use the mouse pad suggestion.

Hey Beezled I had one question.. My custom glass I bought for it did not have the screen in the wand... I know they say its easy but how exactly do I put the screen in?

Thanks!

Kuroth,
Top Bottom