Customized vape setups

Shiz

jimbo said:
Great vid Tstat! Nice looking bub Shiz, how does it hit? Happy 420 everyone!!!
Thanks. It's nice and tasty for small hits but with big hits it's a little harsh compared to pieces with more diffusion.

Shiz,

Pappy

shmaporist
Belated Happy 4-20 all! :p
The sun is shining in Cali...
5641382197_11942475e3_m.jpg

Got 3 new pipes. Will reveal one a day and finish with family shot. First up is SGW Micro...
5641381957_9366aaf6ac_z.jpg

It has a disc circ and 14mm joint and is reminiscent of Toro Micro in feel, draw, function, and looks...
5641382417_878452a5e5_z.jpg

One think I like better than Toro is the circ is aligned with neck so the vapor is a straight shot to the mouthpiece. Secondly, I'm not a big fan of JP from Toro because he's a megalomaniacal asshole so I'm happy to give my business to his competitors and glad I sold my Toro Micro. :o
5641381777_fe7b4139d1_z.jpg

Next up tomorrow, Mobius Nano...

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

good looks, pappy :cool:

and I know my post is about to be lowered by the above post, Im gonna post my pictures anyway

DSC036692.jpg

a couple of videos
4/20-

4/21- the morning after

hope you all had a stoney 4/20! enjoy

Nycdeisel

haha thats obviously not the right time and date, but it was closer to 7 or 8am actually, funny that its even close!

Nycdeisel,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
nice rip nycdiesel

pappy - may your glass friends make sweet vapor with the Cloud one day!

stonemonkey55,

Cleanfiend

Hey Pappy, beautiful new additions to your collection! That Micro has me drooling - could you share where you purchased it from? Cheers

Cleanfiend,

Pappy

shmaporist
Cleanfiend said:
Hey Pappy, beautiful new additions to your collection! That Micro has me drooling - could you share where you purchased it from? Cheers
Bought direct from SGW (employee) on BM. :)

Pappy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hey Pappy,
Where is the pic of your Mobius Nano that you promised?
Don't leave us hangin'!!!
:popcorn:

Stu,

Pappy

shmaporist
Stu said:
Hey Pappy,
Sorry Stu! :) Based on his work I consider Circle one of the top pipe innovators.
BTW/I double-downed on another BW inline. :lol:
5655549613_6a7f439ddd_z.jpg

5656121678_5b44f3fc6f_z.jpg

5655548745_4fabb8756c_z.jpg

Pappy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Wow, nice piece, Pappy.

It's good to hear that you're getting another BW. Rest assured that your first one is still getting daily use and I love it.

:peace:

Stu,

hereatlast

Nice piece Pappy. Looking forward to a little report :cool:

It looks like that second chamber allows quite a bit of versatility in terms of water level, enjoy playing with it. :lol:

hereatlast,

Pappy

shmaporist
hereatlast said:
Nice piece Pappy. Looking forward to a little report :cool:

It looks like that second chamber allows quite a bit of versatility in terms of water level, enjoy playing with it. :lol:
Thanks HAL. The irrigation is diabolical! The water levels are interconnected by a vacuum between the two chambers. The tube has a definite (dragless) water level sweet spot. It's very easy to identify once you overfill it. Very little drag for 2 chamber piece. A lot of glass and a lot of fun!

Stu said:
Wow, nice piece, Pappy.
It's good to hear that you're getting another BW. Rest assured that your first one is still getting daily use and I love it.
Thanks Stu! Missed since day I sold! ;) Already in da house. Several slight variations including a peashooter bore and bigfoot. Will post pix.

Pappy,

hereatlast

The irrigation is diabolical!

Haha, very nice. Interested in seeing that new BW, didn't realize he did such small bores.

Quick vid of the Itza nano...not the best quality or light but it shows where I like to keep the water levels. Will have to throw up another one with different levels.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j_sUldpezs

Nice glass everyone, too much glass to decide on the next purchase :rolleyes:

hereatlast,

Pappy

shmaporist
hereatlast said:
The irrigation is diabolical!

Haha, very nice. Interested in seeing that new BW, didn't realize he did such small bores.

Quick vid of the Itza nano...not the best quality or light but it shows where I like to keep the water levels. Will have to throw up another one with different levels.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j_sUldpezs

Nice glass everyone, too much glass to decide on the next purchase :rolleyes:
That's smokin'! :) Great clouds!

Pappy,

Shiz

Pappy said:
A lot of glass and a lot of fun!
Looks sweet and very unique. Can you give some details on the percs and possibly some close ups? Maybe a vid when you get a chance too. Very interesting piece.

Shiz,

keifrichards

Shh! I'm Taping Here
Pappy said:
Stu said:
Hey Pappy,
Sorry Stu! :) Based on his work I consider Circle one of the top pipe innovators.
BTW/I double-downed on another BW inline. :lol:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5267/5655549613_6a7f439ddd_z.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5225/5656121678_5b44f3fc6f_z.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5229/5655548745_4fabb8756c_z.jpg

OK am in NYC where can I get this on line!

keifrichards,

Cleanfiend

Keifrichards,

If you are in NYC and are and are looking for some high-end glass - check out NY Gifts, 375 6th ave. the best store in NYC, IMO

Cleanfiend,

hereatlast

Agreed. NY Gifts has some real nice stuff. Easy Street in Brooklyn is also a great place but they showcase less scientific and more artsy stuff.

Looking forward to Pappy's response but for those that don't know that Mobius second chamber is a 'circ' of some sort. Its nice to see different glass companies doing different things with a similar design as opposed to just repeating the same thing over and over again. Mix that with a nifty splash-guard and a cool reduction and it sounds and looks very nice, a video would be definitely be nice :p

Anybody else seen Mobius' new perc styles? The Matrix and Reti percs look wild :o

hereatlast,

Pappy

shmaporist
Thanks for the props all! :) One nano in stock @ headyglass.com...
Lifted this from TokeCity...
mobius_strato_percdetail.jpg

Zero Drag Perc Closeup
(tube inside of tube inside of tube inside of tube, narrowest tube component of perc is same id as downstem, as to not create a point of congestion. Similar in concept to armed trees without the surface area friction added by multiple arms. Slits only in the back of perc, allowing effective filtration while sitting holding tube.)
cIRcle

As I was telling HAL last night, the entire irrigation system is interconnected. The ice pinch takes the vapor from the 60mm can and shotguns it through the splash guard and ice pinch to a reduction the size of a dime, all draglessly. Sick!

Pappy,
Never seen that kind of perc before! :o Nice mugshot. But I don't understand how it is dragless? It still passes through water. . .

biojuggernaut,

Pappy

shmaporist
biojuggernaut said:
Never seen that kind of perc before! :o Nice mugshot. But I don't understand how it is dragless? It still passes through water. . .
Vacuum pressure... Not utterly dragless but very easy to pull for 2 a chamber.

Pappy,
Top Bottom