Customized vape setups

SkollIstKrieg

Just ordered a SGW waffle bub!! ooh man so excited, will hopefully have pics up by the end of the week :)

SkollIstKrieg,

DaProfessor

^I see you have a supreme. Have fun with your milk and waffles :D Had a chance to hit one, it's great.

DaProfessor,

jimbo

winterize
SkollIsKreig looking forward to seeing some pics of the waffle bub!

Here's a question for all you glass heads, what glass piece do you
tend to use the most? I can't stop using my inline, seems to be my daily
driver at the moment.

jimbo,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
My toro single chamber is my DD for My DBV, For my Zap its my Inline, for my VHW its my 15 Arm...I like to use all of them, it's good to have options. :)

EonBlue,

Shiz

jimbo said:
Here's a question for all you glass heads, what glass piece do you tend to use the most? I can't stop using my inline, seems to be my daily driver at the moment.
Same here. The inline is all I've been using for vapor. It's perfect for it.

Shiz,

Pappy

shmaporist
jimbo said:
ere's a question for all you glass heads, what glass piece do you
driver at the moment.
Glass turkey going on 16.5 days and counting... :| Gone back to roots, DBV, on my extended road trip. Really odd thing is my throat actually feels better without all the bongs. :uhoh: :rolleyes:

Pappy,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Pappy said:
jimbo said:
ere's a question for all you glass heads, what glass piece do you
driver at the moment.
Glass turkey going on 16.5 days and counting... :| Gone back to roots, DBV, on my extended road trip. Really odd thing is my throat actually feels better without all the bongs. :uhoh: :rolleyes:

I've encountered this from a few different people and what I have been able to deduce is that when using water filtration, your natural inclination is to take larger hits... is that the case with you?

stonemonkey55,

hereatlast

I'll echo previous responses. I've been using the inline for the most part, been using my small bubbler before bed.

I know it wasn't directed towards me, but re: stonemonkey55's question, I agree I take much bigger hits via water because it allows me to take less (irritating) hits in the end.

Interested to hear what comes of your glass break here Pappy, I'm not sure I could turn back at this point :p

hereatlast,

Pappy

shmaporist
stonemonkey55 said:
I've encountered this from a few different people and what I have been able to deduce is that when using water filtration, your natural inclination is to take larger hits... is that the case with you?

Absolutely. The clearing process alone roughly equates to one DBV hit so the bong inhale is all above the line. A bong hit is not only deeper but perhaps twice as much. I agree with hereatlast about water filtration and glass diffusing the vapor plus a bong contributes gravity and suction which can take a toll on the throat. I've also been (over?)using hot water in my bongs of late. Room temp seems luke warm after vaporizing your vapor. :cool: Lastly, the DBV may be milder on my system than the EQV with elbow loads. I've been using EQV exclusively since getting into glass because elbows are so efficient. Maybe its the Florida sunshine. All I know is my lungs feel like they're on vacation too! :lol:

Hope VXC is released by time I return to Cali. ;)

hereatlast said:
I know it wasn't directed towards me, but re: stonemonkey55's question, I agree I take much bigger hits via water because it allows me to take less (irritating) hits in the end.
Interested to hear what comes of your glass break here Pappy, I'm not sure I could turn back at this point

Pappy,

hereatlast

Not really in the realm of vapor but I've been eying the Roo dishes being posted on BM as of late. Man, I don't even errl and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna grab one of these in the future...the technique he uses is unreal. I love my clear glass but I think an investment in something with a little bit of work may be in my future in a few months.

Gonna be in Brooklyn this weekend and am really looking forward to finally visiting Easy Street! CHAMPS (the glass show) is doing an east-coast date this year as well, I believe (quote me but don't believe me on this) it will be taking place in Atlantic City from May 17-19...I'd love to go in there with a knot in my pocket but I doubt it :lol:

Saw an Itza nano that really intrigued me (its a collabo actually)...its already sold but I'll be keeping my eye on his releases for something like this in the future.

Itza-glass-14-Arm-worked-Nano-04.jpg

hereatlast,

OC513

Dabaholic
hereatlast said:
Saw an Itza nano that really intrigued me (its a collabo actually)...its already sold but I'll be keeping my eye on his releases for something like this in the future.

Itza-glass-14-Arm-worked-Nano-04.jpg
These are out officially as of today....you can call them up and order custom or just get a prodo piece. They have a new version where the first chamber is dry and then it goes into a mini 11 or 14 arm tree. Looks interesting....made for oil to preserve flavor....probably work very nicely with vapor
http://www.itzaglassgallery.com/?p=1321

OC513,

DaProfessor

jimbo said:
Here's a question for all you glass heads, what glass piece do you
tend to use the most?

Even though we all tend to love multi chambered huge pieces, I end up using my smaller pieces on a daily basis. I guess cause it's easier to fill, clean and use. So it's either my WS tube or SB steamroller with an AC.

DaProfessor,

hereatlast

OC513, I literally was just just reading that page you linked before reading your post lol. I'm intrigued by the dry-to-tree design...I wonder, especially in the case of oil, if that dry section will actually cause more condensation than a design that offers water filtration sooner in the glass path. In either case I really like the design by the looks of it.

Speaking of Itza, I hope your still enjoying your mini?

hereatlast,

blackbur

Using my supreme with my SSFG a/c bubbler...until my GMD waffle/icecube bubbler is delivered..Had it commisoned 5 months ago and its finally done. :cool:

blackbur,

Nycdeisel

wow bur, thats one hell of a wait. hope it turns out how you wanted! should be a supreme combo :lol:

Nycdeisel,

photobooth

blackbur said:
Using my supreme with my SSFG a/c bubbler...until my GMD waffle/icecube bubbler is delivered..Had it commisoned 5 months ago and its finally done. :cool:
I've been waiting about the same amount of time for my GMD mini, I think it will be worth it, I got it oversized with extra thick glass. Also managed to get the icecube showerline diffusion, a waffle surrounded by showerhead slits, pretty innovative!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eroxb1TcwE

photobooth,

OC513

Dabaholic
hereatlast said:
OC513, I literally was just just reading that page you linked before reading your post lol. I'm intrigued by the dry-to-tree design...I wonder, especially in the case of oil, if that dry section will actually cause more condensation than a design that offers water filtration sooner in the glass path. In either case I really like the design by the looks of it.

Speaking of Itza, I hope your still enjoying your mini?

Yes I figure its a kind of take on the SG Pillar in a way.....both have the smoke enter into a dry chamber before going thru the percs and water.
I still LOVE my itza mini.....its my daily driver. I like how small it is and how small the bore is on the mouthpiece. Makes my vapor sooooooo very smooth but still retains flavor.

OC513,

blackbur

Thanks Nyc..been watching the mailbox like a Hawk.

damn photobooth that sounds pretty sick..hopefully once they get their lathe up and running il order something bigger from them. :)

blackbur,

Shiz

photobooth said:
blackbur said:
I've been waiting about the same amount of time for my GMD mini, I think it will be worth it, I got it oversized with extra thick glass. Also managed to get the icecube showerline diffusion, a waffle surrounded by showerhead slits, pretty innovative!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eroxb1TcwE
I thought my wait was long at 4 months+ but at least they're up front about the wait and give honest updates unlike some other artists I know.

Shiz,

jimbo

winterize
:o Holy shit SM! Awesome vid! The VXC is looking amazing and the pillar is sick :cool: Gotta get me a Cloud :brow:

jimbo,

Shiz

Those were some pretty big hits of thick clouds. How long do you usually warm the bowl?

Shiz,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Hey guys. This is a really awesome thread. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried or has any ideas about making some kind of water filtration glass to use with a portable vape(a Vapor Genie in my case). One of my biggest pet-peeves for the VG is that particles get pulled through fairly easily and having a very small water chamber to run through might solve this problem.

Deadhead101,

rabican

Deadhead101 said:
Hey guys. This is a really awesome thread. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried or has any ideas about making some kind of water filtration glass to use with a portable vape(a Vapor Genie in my case). One of my biggest pet-peeves for the VG is that particles get pulled through fairly easily and having a very small water chamber to run through might solve this problem.

I remember seeing one on a bong somewhere in this thread...ehle 100ml would work well.

rabican,
Top Bottom