Customized vape setups

OC513

Dabaholic
all nice setups guys......2clicker I love that Jake Wilson inline bub.
So I have a question cause I feel like I am going crazy. When I vape out of my WDZ without glass I get about 4 or 5 hits.....first 2 or 3 being big ones and then 1 or 2 little ones.......I usually do 2 stems to get me nice. Since using the mini tube I get about 3 rips out of a stem......first 2 being nice and the 3rd a bit weak BUT I am completely stoned when done with 1 stem. So I am using half the meds, getting fewer hits but getting MUCH higher. Is this because of the size of the hit thru the tube? Does everyone notice this when vaping thru a water pipe?

OC513,

Pappy

shmaporist
OC513 said:
all nice setups guys......2clicker I love that Jake Wilson inline bub.
So I have a question cause I feel like I am going crazy. When I vape out of my WDZ without glass I get about 4 or 5 hits.....first 2 or 3 being big ones and then 1 or 2 little ones.......I usually do 2 stems to get me nice. Since using the mini tube I get about 3 rips out of a stem......first 2 being nice and the 3rd a bit weak BUT I am completely stoned when done with 1 stem. So I am using half the meds, getting fewer hits but getting MUCH higher. Is this because of the size of the hit thru the tube? Does everyone notice this when vaping thru a water pipe?
To add to the conundrum I find I get more hits bonging EQV elbow loads than whipping them but less hit bonging with my DBV than whipping it. WTF kind of sentence was that?

Pappy,

OC513

Dabaholic
Very strange indeed Pappy. Do you notice a different high comparing with bong and without?

OC513,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Pappy said:
To add to the conundrum I find I get more hits bonging EQV elbow loads than whipping them but less hit bonging with my DBV than whipping it. WTF kind of sentence was that?
Same here with my DBV, I can go through a half loaded wand in 3-4 hits with my bubbler, I have to remind myself every time to take smaller hits. Once I see the vapor form, I clear my bubbler and I have noticed I am getting 7-10 hits now and my high is the same if not better.

AgentofChaos,

Pappy

shmaporist
OC513 said:
Very strange indeed Pappy. Do you notice a different high comparing with bong and without?
Absolutely! I used to take 15-18 whip hits in a EQV Cyclone session. With the bong I get 6-8 EQV elbow hits and I'm baked.... on approximately 1/3 the amount of product.

Pappy,

OC513

Dabaholic
Pappy said:
OC513 said:
Absolutely! I used to take 15-18 whip hits in a EQV Cyclone session. With the bong I get 6-8 EQV elbow hits and I'm baked.... on approximately 1/3 the amount of product.

Thanks Pappy.....good to know......thought I was losing my mind. To think that this new glass piece might cut down my intake once again is mind boggling. I went from a qtr a week when smoking to a qtr every 2 weeks with my whip vape.....then to a qtr a month with my WDZ......to think its possible to cut down even more with the glass piece.....jeez.

OC513,

extremevape420

When you hook up an extreme q to a bong what temperature should i set it at, i see alot of people doing it but im not getting the best results.

Thanks

extremevape420,

Pappy

shmaporist
Today I became a "collector". Bought my first Sovereignty Glass piece, a 60 mm Stemline with Bent Neck Natty Splash Guard. It's 16", a little more than I was contemplating. It's the first SG I had my eye on @ Aqua Lab, the first of the Stemline series to sell out and the first they restocked. It was an impulse buy -- grabbed it while it was available. :D

ALT_2010-10-11-198.jpg

ALT_2010-10-11-202.jpg

ALT_2010-10-11-201.jpg

Pappy,

jimbo

winterize
You're gonna love it Pappy! My stemline's definitely my favorite piece I've purchased so far..

jimbo,

hereatlast

Uh oh Pappy, you're stuck now :lol:

Great pick-up, SG's quality is top-knotch. That looks gorgeous.

hereatlast,

DaProfessor

@Pappy: A stemline was my first real purchase too. If it's meant to be, you will become hooked on collecting. At least a little bit :p

DaProfessor,

OC513

Dabaholic
Pappy said:
OC513 said:
Gorgeous piece Pappy........cant wait to hear how she rips.
How's the Itza hitza?
I am really loving the itza......couldnt be happier. I am keeping my eye out for other pieces too........that damn glass bug has bitten me. I see you are now on glass district.....as am I.....see ya out there.

OC513,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Pappy - Great pick up! You are going to be very, very happy when the beautiful package arrives on your doorstep. IMO, one of the hottest pieces going right now. These stemlines are really putting the old gridlines to shame.

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
stonemonkey55 said:
Pappy - Great pick up! You are going to be very, very happy when the beautiful package arrives on your doorstep. IMO, one of the hottest pieces going right now. These stemlines are really putting the old gridlines to shame.
Thanks, SM! It matches my eyes. :lol:

Pappy,
hi, may i ask, is a stemline just like on pappy's bong, a tube with slits & gridline is mor of a waffle type bubbler? ok thcx i tink i understand stonemon said nu stemlines puttin old gridline tu shame so ok

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Nice choice Pappy I'm surprised ALT restocked those so quick.

hemp;)goofy8cheerio, a stemline is the perc on that style of Sovereignty tube.

Stone Glass Works does have a brand called a waffle which is similar just usually a little wider.

EonBlue,

Pappy

shmaporist
EonBlue said:
Nice choice Pappy I'm surprised ALT restocked those so quick.
Thanks! I'd been dreaming about it and thought it was a dream! I felt like a contestant on a game show until I got my order confirmation. :lol:

But I must really give props to ALT for not killing me with shipping. They're charging like under $8!

Pappy,

hereatlast

Never picked up anything from ALT, good to know the shipping is more than fair. Can't wait to hear about that new piece Pappy.

hereatlast,

Pappy

shmaporist
hereatlast said:
Never picked up anything from ALT, good to know the shipping is more than fair. Can't wait to hear about that new piece Pappy.
That's twice yesterday. Picked up spare parts from Arizer and they charged like $8 international. This was included on their invoice.
-------

Note:
- Arizer does not charge a handling fee or profit from marking up shipping costs. :)

Pappy,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Besides ALT and Etsy, are there any other good places to buy scientific looking glass online? I have an HVY ordered locally here, but they have no idea when they are going to come in. I am (of course) getting impatient. I want a tube water pipe that is clear (no huge logos or colors), heavy, has at least a diffuser on the downstem. The shop near me said HVY makes one around $50 that would be good.

I only want to spend around $100 or so. Any suggestions?

Tstat,
Top Bottom