Customized vape setups

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
That perc plus beaker is a recipe for a draggy disaster! And its all china glass on that Chunky site.

Chikokush, ALT, and Etsy is where I think you should be spending your time looking! Good luck! Let me know if you have questions!
Agree with you about the beaker and Chinese glass.

A few other places worth looking...
http://www.headyglass.com/?page_id=86
http://www.bitfreakglass.com/access/ (site will try your patience but worth looking)
http://www.tobaccoleafsmokeshop.com/pipeshookahs.html

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

HOLY SHIT!! Trikky has work up on heady glass??!? NO WAY, haha he was originally a member on GC (my hometown forum) and its amazing to see how he has progressed. He had a progression thread up on GC a while ago but its pretty much dead. Some crazy amazing stuff on there, too bad I cant afford it!

I have not been on BFG in a LONG time, last time I heard you needed a password to access their site. Guess thats not the case anymore....

Nycdeisel,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I'm Chinese and I avoid Chinese glass like the plague. The quality has improved over the years but it is still not up to European standards. I've had the pleasure of meeting the Syn team a while back and they are not only good blowers, but seemed like really good people too. There website has a lot of cool action shots, you should check it out if you have a chance.

stonemonkey55,

Nycdeisel

Syn is American made, although The best glass IS currently coming from America and certain parts of Europe...

Something I have seen is people who get racially offended when they hear that Chinese glass is inferior to glass from other regions. Thanks for not pulling some shit like that, stonemonkey. :lol:

Nycdeisel,

SmokingElectricity

DBV with custom glass from 7th Floor + SSFG travel beaker [thanks pappy]
img20101119200753.jpg

SmokingElectricity,

Nycdeisel

Nice setup you have got there! Mine is similar.

Im diggin that sexy custom wand and knob!

Nycdeisel,

SmokingElectricity

thanks Nycd & pappy. when i ordered the glass, they had a VERY limited selection. really want to switch this knob up with one of the eyeball joints they got now. or possibly a guitar amp knob. that would look nice :)

SmokingElectricity,

Pappy

shmaporist
The SG Queen Stemline arrived and really is a thing of beauty! The workmanship is superb. Hard to believe this was crafted by human hands.
20101120-raj46t56cudra9yi5mg1p481t3.jpg

20101120-cawjmmxxdyxfrjtf5u8uphxyfi.jpg

20101120-qb1tqdi7pjhyqxmtkare92cpm1.jpg

Just vaped two elbows and I'm really baked! :D Will post a review once I played with it but the difference between my SSFG beaker is striking! Having a smaller bore, both above and below, the SG tube fills faster but the SSFG gives a bigger hit. The SG uses considerably less water offering fuller taste. They're two entirely different animals and the SG is going to take some getting used to. Once I have a feel for it I'll be in a better position to elaborate. But I can you tell I'm going to love this thing! :lol:

Pappy,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Nycdeisel said:
Syn is American made, although The best glass IS currently coming from America and certain parts of Europe...

Something I have seen is people who get racially offended when they hear that Chinese glass is inferior to glass from other regions. Thanks for not pulling some shit like that, stonemonkey. :lol:

Agreed, I truly believe that the best glass blowers are from America. When I said the best glass comes from Europe, I was talking more about the raw materials such as glass from Simax or Schott.

@Pappy - So happy to see that you got your Sovereignty Queen Stemline. Can you post a picture of it next to your SSFG?

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
stonemonkey55 said:
Pappy - So happy to see that you got your Sovereignty Queen Stemline. Can you post a picture of it next to your SSFG?
My current Vape/Glass family... Just spent an hour studying and admiring the SG. I'm awestruck by its workmanship!
20101120-ts82cgehuquu6q9t1wjny82jwk.jpg

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

I like all your glass and vapes, Pappy :D

Mind telling me how tall those tubes are? They look quite small....and thats a good thing as I dont like tall tubes.

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
I like all your glass and vapes, Pappy :D

Mind telling me how tall those tubes are? They look quite small....and thats a good thing as I dont like tall tubes.
The SSFG is 12" with a 50mm tube and the SG is 16" with a 32mm neck.
Having ripped another bowl I can now make a further distinction... The SSFG hits like a cannon and the SG hit like a Uzi. :lol:

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

Sorry, never been hit with either of those types of artillery. Got a different metaphor? :lol:

Thanks for the info, was that the 12" 5mm tube that was going for $100?

I didnt see that Queenline on ALT, guess they are sold out...

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
I jailbroke the SG. Ice is an undocumented use and Pappy LOVES Ice! Even gave her a nickname... Swanee! :p :lol: :uhoh:
20101120-gb6qtaq6imm33aaykqnu2sc76d.jpg

Pappy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Nice setup, Pappy! Love the dog pictures!! I see you're still packing elbows?? Or heaven forbid she's out of fuel??

Stu,

Nycdeisel

Didnt see any Queen from SG on ALT... :|

contributing to this thread with a video, hope you guys dont mind.

I did try hard to "milk" this(without combusting) as much as I could so it was really visible, and was under the weather at the time. SSFG 7 1/2" travel tube with showerhead downstem.

Click to watch^

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom