Customized vape setups

CapnVape

hereatlast said:
StoneMonkey, I've seen those SGW showerheads, they look great, still and in action. I'm not sure what the gridded means? I assume that this provides better diffusion?

My Ehle should be here any-day, I got a stock Ehle diffy to go with it which should start me nicely. I'm not sure if I should even buy another diffuser with another purchase ahead of me, maybe I'll just start saving up for my next piece.

I've been reading a lot on TC and GlassDistrict, I'll need some advice with my next purchase nonetheless; narrowed it down to a couple designs but I'm just not sure how much I'll be spending. Is it inappropriate to contact an artist/company for a quote? I'm seeing all this beautiful glass and I have no idea what it costs. I'm hoping to stay in the $250-$350 range, not sure if contacting a blower directly is even an option at those prices?
You can get an awesome piece from an artist at that price range. A worked showerhead bub from SGW is about $250 and the SGW waffle bubs/tubes go for $300. If you want to hit up SGW just go through his website http://www.stoneglassworks.com/ . And if you have contact info for an artist, there is nothing wrong with getting quotes, it's not inappropriate at all. Good luck on your search.

:peace:

CapnVape,

FEAR420

14mm Upright Inline Bubbler by n3rd

This classy, clear bubbler stands 12" tall. The inline has 9 flame polished slits and comes with a thick 14mm martini bowl.

f83b49c4.jpg

606cf510.jpg

556ad2f0.jpg

556ad2f0-1.jpg

152fd234.jpg

FEAR420,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Nice bubbler fear, can't wait to see some decent pics of it without that white background!

Durden,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Local blower, only one big enough for the VHW after searching several stores while I wait for the 2 I ordered from BM to get here, should be getting really close now. :D

Edit: oops

Durden,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Awesome milk vid Durden.

Fear, you'll love that bubbler. It's my favourite piece to vape with. I always plug in my WDZ into it and get awesome rips.

quomist,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Durden, is that a toro fixed 6 arm? I loved mine so much... the 50mm to 44mm bore reduction is so fkn sweet, I'm gonna miss it... just shipped it out today. Nice vids bro, I need to order a VHW real soon.

aznfknpride,

FEAR420

aznfknpride said:
Durden, is that a toro fixed 6 arm? I loved mine so much... the 50mm to 44mm bore reduction is so fkn sweet, I'm gonna miss it... just shipped it out today. Nice vids bro, I need to order a VHW real soon.
You just missed my VHW Kit up for sale...It sold in 4hrs...

Fear, you'll love that bubbler. It's my favourite piece to vape with. I always plug in my WDZ into it and get awesome rips.
I got it cuz I needed a nice "lay-in-bed-and-chill" piece. Everything else I have is either handheld or too big for chilling. I ordered last night with priority shipping,so hopefully Ill have it next week sometime.

Would you mind posting some pix of yours in your hands Quo?? Im interested to see how it scales up to an actual person. That,and I just dont think the sites pix do it justice!!!

FEAR420,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I thought you had your bm on order before me. That's what no smoke kept tellin
me anyways. The new design is soooooo much better than all the privious ones. It's just kind of odd because it starts working better the dirtier it gets. I though you just had sme crazy worked blazemaster in those vids.

minnesnowta,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
FEAR420 said:
aznfknpride said:
You just missed my VHW Kit up for sale...It sold in 4hrs...

I got it cuz I needed a nice "lay-in-bed-and-chill" piece. Everything else I have is either handheld or too big for chilling. I ordered last night with priority shipping,so hopefully Ill have it next week sometime.

Would you mind posting some pix of yours in your hands Quo?? Im interested to see how it scales up to an actual person. That,and I just dont think the sites pix do it justice!!!
Why did you sell your VHW?

Yea, it looks way better in person. Part of the reason this is my fave piece is because of the grip. The other reason is because it hits like a beast! N3rd is also making some inline layback tubes I can't wait to get my hands on.

img0544a.jpg

img0542u.jpg

quomist,

FEAR420

quomist said:
Why did you sell your VHW?

Yea, it looks way better in person. Part of the reason this is my fave piece is because of the grip. The other reason is because it hits like a beast! N3rd is also making some inline layback tubes I can't wait to get my hands on.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5580/img0544a.jpg
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2047/img0542u.jpg
HOLY SHIT!!!!! THAT THINGS GONNA BE PERFECT!!!!!

Sold it cuz I wasnt using it as much as Id like to with 8 other vapes around. I also couldnt take it around my friends cuz they magically forget GLASS IS BREAKABLE when they get the slightest bit inebriated....And TBH,I kinda like the SV better. :ko::uhoh:

PS- You guys need to pop into the chatroom every once in awhile. Theres usually a bunch of us in there and its been picking it up a LOT lately....Come on by & shoot the shit with us!!!!

FEAR420,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Fear.. Kicking myself for missing it, you have no idea how pissed I was when I saw SOLD in big bold red letters

aznfknpride,

MasterJake

Vaportower with Bong and a Vaporstar for when I don't want to wait for the tower to warm up .
Toys.jpg

MasterJake,

MasterJake

I guess seeing the vapors would be cool but that little thing hits like a champ . I call it the Green Monster . I'll probably upgrade to a nice clear piece someday but no need right now .

MasterJake,

hereatlast

Finally got my first GonG. EDIT wasn't at fault, stupid USPS "tried" to deliver it the 18th but never contacted me. I called the post office twice looking for it, second time the guy found it.

Ehle 250m, so much smaller than I was thinking, thin as well. Still it hits like a champ and milks much nicer than my last bong. I'm surprised at the Ehle diffuser I bought with it, more bubbles than I thought. Weird thing though is that they recommend a 10.5cm downstem, which I ordered for the diffy; the stock downstem however is significantly longer though. Either way the diffy works well just needs more water than the other downstem.

hereatlast,

SimonC

picture.php4

hereatlast said:
Ehle 250m, so much smaller than I was thinking, thin as well. Still it hits like a champ and milks much nicer than my last bong. I'm surprised at the Ehle diffuser I bought with it, more bubbles than I thought. Weird thing though is that they recommend a 10.5cm downstem, which I ordered for the diffy; the stock downstem however is significantly longer though. Either way the diffy works well just needs more water than the other downstem.
Congrats on the 250. They're probably the tubes I use most often. The 500s hit really well, too. Once I meet the forum qualifications, I'll be listing the 2 bigger 5mm/18mm tubes for sale and maybe buying another vape <grin>.

Simon

SimonC,

mnmlh

Different colors for different occasions, or what? Do you have a 100ml?

mnmlh,

the electrician

SimonC said:
Congrats on the 250. They're probably the tubes I use most often. The 500s hit really well, too. Once I meet the forum qualifications, I'll be listing the 2 bigger 5mm/18mm tubes for sale and maybe buying another vape <grin>.

Simon
will you now? i might be interested in that if youre in canada, or anywhere closer to canada than england is. theyre the 500s i take it

the electrician,

SimonC

the electrician said:
SimonC said:

Simon
will you now? i might be interested in that if youre in canada, or anywhere closer to canada than england is. theyre the 500s i take it
I'm not in Canada, but I'm pretty close to you. These are the tubes:

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...Clear_Cylinder_Bong__45cm.cfm?iProductID=5922

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...mm_Ice_Ball_Cylinder_Bong.cfm?iProductID=5925

Both tubes have 18mm joints, both were ordered as customs from Ehle, both tubes have carb holes. I'm looking to sell them pretty reasonably. I just don't use these two as often as the others.

Simon

SimonC,

whosgottheherb

Do most EHLE's come with a carb, or do you have a choice?

You know, now that I think about it, it may be even more convenient when using a whip style vape... still though, I think I get some sort of satisfaction removing the whip?

edit: are those the 100ml on the right in your pic ? Is there any way you could post a pic with it next to a lighter or something for reference? How tall are they I guess is what I'm getting at... haha

whosgottheherb,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Most don't. Most tubes now don't. With as easy as GonG makes clearing a bong there's not much need for it. I know you use to be able to order Roors with one too.

minnesnowta,
Top Bottom