Customized vape setups

Nycdeisel

I had a whole bunch of smoking accesorries(slides, carbon filter, etc) that I didnt bother to put on.
Didnt have downstems for the Roor and Lux, sorry dudes.

Thanks everyone :cool:

Nycdeisel,

hereatlast

Nice set-up NYC, always nice to be able to pick and choose :D

I like the illadelph as well, they're popular here in Philly and for good reason. Had one in the house a couple years back, nice and thick glass for sure.

hereatlast,

Nycdeisel

Yep my 7mm is a beast, very tall as well like 19" but unfortunately since its so big it doesnt get a lot of use. But that doesnt mean I dont love it :)
Your in Illadelphia huh? nice :cool:

Nycdeisel,

OC513

Dabaholic
NYC that little bent neck with the black foot and lip wrap is nice.....looks like its great to vape out of.....how tall is it?

OC513,

Nycdeisel

Thats actually like a cobalt blue color, but thanks, its 12" tall. Its the first tube I ever vaped from and was my main vapor bonging piece for quite a while.

Nycdeisel,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@nycdeisel - I think the Cloud will be very happy to join your family, so many friends to play with :D

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
I had a whole bunch of smoking accesorries(slides, carbon filter, etc) that I didnt bother to put on.
Reminds me of the Apple store. They keep accessories in the back. :lol:

Pappy,

jimbo

winterize
Nyc inspired me to do a revised pic of the glass family, here's all my gear at the moment, though
I'm thinking of selling the syn and ehle at some point....
dscn0166k.jpg

jimbo,

OC513

Dabaholic
Damn Pappy.....you are a serious sniper.....did you get that off ALT? They went so quick. I have been reallhy interested in how this piece is with vapor....from looking at it it seems perfect. Size seems just right. How is the build quality? Thoughts?

OC513,

Deep Dial

AH, the Toro bent neck mini. That piece went quicker than the trashcatchers over on ALT. Looking forward to a review.

I enjoy your shots BTW!

Deep Dial,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@Jimbo - yeaaaaaaaaah I like the look of your family, you like the tree or the circ better on your VG?

@pappy - nice pick up, love all the micros that are coming out.

stonemonkey55,

jimbo

winterize
thanks sm, gotta say I'm diggin' the circ, just a lot of fun to hit, can't wait to try the VXC thru it!

jimbo,

Pappy

shmaporist
Thanks all!:D Picked up brand new on Boro Market and received yesterday. It's an absolute gem perfectly crafted! Great vapor piece smoother than any of my others. It's a circ, not a perc, and it purrs, not chugs. My other pieces all perc or bubble. It tastes great and retains full flavor.

That said it's a bit redundant considering my current collection. So I put it up for sale on BM for what I paid, $325 shipped. If I get it I'll sell. There's already somw interest. Anyone here feel free to dibs it! I'll list it on FC too.
http://boromarket.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6689

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

:cool: Very nice collection, Jimbo!

and Pappy wheres the micro going? :/ Thats a nice looking piece, cant say about how it hits though, pappy? :cool: :p

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom