Customized vape setups

Nycdeisel

lol tell me about it! I have a fuckin 2' straight shooter collecting dust in the corner, that I just cant seem to get rid of. my Illy is about 19" and the bore has to be at least 50, maybe 55mm, its a fucking beast

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
lol tell me about it! I have a fuckin 2' straight shooter collecting dust in the corner, that I just cant seem to get rid of. my Illy is about 19" and the bore has to be at least 50, maybe 55mm, its a fucking beast
All due respect, what makes Swanee, Swanee, is her 60mm can! :p

Seriously, it ain't the girth it's the height! It appears SG isn't even making any 60mm Bent Necks any more, just 50mm.

But mine is a 60! :lol:

Bent Neck is 32mm... Re-Duxione! :brow:

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

see thats the difference, mine is just a straight tube, meaning the mouthpiece is fucking HUGE, which makes it really draggy in a way, its really just too big for me. Not to meention those tubes are quite shorter.

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
mine is just a straight tube, meaning the mouthpiece is fucking HUGE
Understood. Me no likey neither! :D
I find the 50mm mouthpiece on my SSFG excessive. I actually didn't object to 45mm on the SG 12 Arm as much but who needs it?

Bongs aren't condoms and I don't care to climb into them! :lol:

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

hahahaha. I dont know what Im going to do with that tube.... :argh: I really like the 38mm bore on my travel tube though, I dont see a lot of taller tubes like that...

Im not sure if you have seen the Roor Zumos, but they have like a 62mm bore and the mouthpiece lips inward which looks really cool IMO, it has a lot of volume for 12" of tube(2" base) just wanted to contrast

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

:lol: thanks man, it means a lot. it is beastly but the mouthpiece tops it off perfectly.

time for some NEW glass discussion! Thats right my showerhead bubbler is finally here! however my camera is currently charging so I will try to get pictures up later as soon as possible.

Nycdeisel,

wthanna

What is the glass piece you are using with that PD? It looks perfect... and I feel I MUST HAVE ONE :) I was on a list to get a custom bubbler from ClearDome many months ago, but he never got back with me and has not been seen much around here lately.

wthanna,

OC513

Dabaholic
Very nice NYCDiesel......I really like the recessed joint, looks like it works great with the PD stem.

OC513,

Nycdeisel

wthanna said:
What is the glass piece you are using with that PD? It looks perfect... and I feel I MUST HAVE ONE :) I was on a list to get a custom bubbler from ClearDome many months ago, but he never got back with me and has not been seen much around here lately.
Its a bubbler from Glassdistortion on Etsy. I was asking Tammy(Paul's wife) if he was going to continue making pieces for the etsy shop and she said that he will as soon as their caught up since hes trying to work with some injuries. It was a really good deal, however there was a pretty big delay but now its here and Im using it :D

OC513 said:
Very nice NYCDiesel......I really like the recessed joint, looks like it works great with the PD stem.
Thanks man, yes it does and I really love the recessed joint look, that was the tie breaker for me

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
Thanks man, yes it does and I really love the recessed joint look, that was the tie breaker for me
Very sweet piece! Clean modern design. Enjoy!

Pappy,

hereatlast

Love the recessed joint, looks awesome with that Whip-Ripper stuck in it :D

Look forward to your comprehensive review, have fun 'testing' :lol:

hereatlast,

Nycdeisel

thanks, I feel like its well designed, The base on this one happens to be very clean, as compared to some of his other work that I have seen. also the way the mouthpiece is attached to the can makes so there is no drop where water can sit, no splashback whatsoever it has a great flow, a bit chuggy but that isnt necessarily a bad thing.

some pictures

DSC035132.jpg

DSC035142.jpg

DSC035152.jpg

DSC035172.jpg

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

It sure is, its the perfect size as well! its already proving a great addition.

one more video

Nycdeisel,

stinkmeaner

Nycdeisel said:
a bit chuggy but that isnt necessarily a bad thing.
Looks like you have a ton of water in that Can, I would say use only a fraction of that water if you are looking for a less chuggy hit.

stinkmeaner,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Ok, so with the PD, you leave the tube in the bubbler, and remove the PD at the end of the hit? How do you clear the Bub without removing the stem? Mine would never do that, there is too much resistance from the small bowl in the tube. I remove the stem and the PD as one to clear the Bub.

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Think I now need a simple, clear, 14mm straight tube to keep my bubbler company. I want something thick and well made. Around $100. I only like clear glass and no labels.

Any suggestions?

Tstat,

photobooth

Tstat said:
Think I now need a simple, clear, 14mm straight tube to keep my bubbler company. I want something thick and well made. Around $100. I only like clear glass and no labels.

Any suggestions?

My first suggestion for a cheap simple tube would be simpleglasstubes on etsy but he doesn't have much selection or customization options that I can tell.

Another is glasstafarian on etsy, depending on the piece it might be a little out of your price range but he can make you a tube exactly to your design. His inline tubes http://www.etsy.com/listing/60103862/inline-tube start at $10/inch so you could get a sweet ten inch tube with your budget.

photobooth,
Top Bottom