Customized vape setups

OC513

Dabaholic
this thread is making me thirsty...........milk!!!
Hops Peashooters, BW triple donuts, Vertigo Monster bubs......oh my. All beautiful pieces for sure...congrats to all.

OC513,

dtp3347

Heya! I dont think ive ever posted before but ive been frequenting the chat room. Just got the bong to go with my vape so I thought id post it up here. Vape is an EQ and the bong is one that I picked up at a local head shop after some research. Its made by HBG and has 2 mirrored shower percs, a 15 arm tree perc, and another showerhead splash perc. Gonna try it in a few hours!

5333788541_3ef923a8d8.jpg

dtp3347,

dtp3347

Thanks guys. The bong is sick so far. It almost pulls itself and gives you an enormous hit (even if you didnt want one haha). I took a few more pics :

5333730229_0123ac7326.jpg

5334344704_8cf84d2b0c.jpg

dtp3347,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nice mike Jimbo! I note the low water levels. Personal preference or VG specific?

Pappy,

hereatlast

Very nice, always nice to see other PD-bongers ;)

That circ. has a super quick clear, very nice set-ups.

hereatlast,

jimbo

winterize
Thanks hearatlast and Pappy!

I note the low water levels. Personal preference or VG specific?

Been playing around with different water levels recently, tend to prefer lower levels
with this piece, especially when using the PD.

jimbo,

greystr0ke

On Friday I decided I needed something smaller to hook my Herborizer up to becuase the double perc'd RooR was just a little overkill with filtration. I went to my LHS and saw a perfect Sheldon Black straight tube that was relatively cheap. It worked wonders with the Herborizer in a sense that it was now much easier to get a huge rip and it was a lot easier to clear than the RooR was. Anyways, here she is without the Herborizer attached.

IMG_0451.jpg

Sadly, I broke the Herborizer on Saturday night so now I have nothing to hook up to this piece or my RooR. :( You can read about the mishap here. http://fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=89&p=14

greystr0ke,

blackbur

Hey Jimbo..How do you like the sv? i recently purchased one and i really enjoy it. Also your favorite temperature? Mines 300..still testing around with it.:)

blackbur,

jimbo

winterize
blackbur said:
Hey Jimbo..How do you like the sv? i recently purchased one and i really enjoy it. Also your favorite temperature? Mines 300..still testing around with it.:)

The SV is awesome! Got ride of my SSV to get this vape, definitely gives some monster hits! I like to start off at 290 and work my way up to 330-340...

jimbo,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
dtp3347:

very nice piece of glass you got there, that thing is a monster!

what do you think hbg stands for? hamm brushland glass - i doubt it, but i have had his work on my mind lately.

with sv i use a small bubbler, and i start at 270, then work my way up to 340. try putting some loose kif in there too! favorite temp for taste is 270, and fav temp for lung busters is 325. also depends on if i want a one hitter winner, or i have time to enjoy myself.

jimbo: sucks about the herborizer, if you know you love it, and you dont think you could find something better for 150 then buy the replacement.

notmyrealUSERname,

Nycdeisel

Nice SB, I was literally JUST reading about this on GC but there were no pics there. Its the perfect size, too!

Im sorry to hear baout your Herborizer

and my bubbler has finally shipped!! I thought it would never happen, should of been here today but I guess it will be tomorrow, stay tuned.

Nycdeisel,

hereatlast

Sorry to hear about the mishap greystr0ke.

Nycdiesel, I'm sure I read it before, but what kind of bubbler are you getting? Is it a glasstafarian? Also, you've got a few pieces in your arsenal but I've only really heard about SSFG, is that your favorite because of the size? I agree that lower water levels work great with the PD but I like to switch it up all the time :D

hereatlast,

Nycdeisel

Its a showerhead bubbler with a 14mm recessed joint, and is about 11" tall. Im hoping that it arrives safely and is what I ordered. its from Glassdistortion, apparently he got into a car accident which accounts for the very long delay(I received the wrong order around the 21 of December), so I wished him the best and am really looking forward to seeing this piece finally! I hope its what I wanted!

Indeed, I cant just use the bong with it all the time or the same bong. I have concluded that I really prefer shorter tubes, I think Im going to limit myself at 16" as the tallest piece I would ever want.
for vapor, yes the SSFG beaker is my favorite, its tiiny tiny, less then 8" tall. My bigger tubes rarely see the light of day because they are really best for smoke which needs lots of space and time to cool down, I also think that large tubes with lots of diffusion are unnecessary for vapor, at least IMO.
I have some other pieces as well that I couldnt list in my sig.

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
I have concluded that I really prefer shorter tubes, I think Im going to limit myself at 16" as the tallest piece I would ever want.
Me too!

SG Swanee - 16
Glasstafarian - 13
SSFG - 12
B Wilson - 11

SG 12 Arm - 18 (bye-bye) ;)

Pappy,
Top Bottom