Customized vape setups

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I've heard the same assumption as you Durden. Not sure why, but it does seem a bit taboo to ask someone how much their piece costs. I don't mind sharing though.

As far as legality is concerned, waterpipes are illegal according to the feds. It's very similar to MMJ where the state law says it is ok, but in the fed's eyes, it is illegal. From what I was told, they don't really enforce this because there are bigger fish to fry. Vaporizers are 100% legal state/fed.

The pillar cost 750 if you don't have any middlemen involved. If you live outside of Cali, you will need a middle man. Honestly, I'm almost too old to go thru the process of getting this stuff as you pretty much have 10 minute window of opportunity to grab one of these when they go up for sale. Thank god for the iphone cause I was at the doctor's office when this thing went up for sale.

just 2 more hours at work and I go continue my affair with my pillar :ninja:

stonemonkey55,

thejudge320

man sm you were cutting it close being the first to vape through a pillar someone just posted up on tc using one with an herborizer today.

thejudge320,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
oh yeah, 420downunders had his pillar much longer than myself so he probably vaped thru it before me, i guess I can put an asterisk next to my name with "first person to vape thru a pillar in the western hemisphere" I'll take it!

stonemonkey55,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
MoeOnTheMoon,

stinkmeaner

Stonemonkey... Can you explain more as to why the Pillar is more like a BMW versus a Japanese car? Thicker glass?
(I do get the analogy, I have owned a BMW and 2 Accords so I get the difference, my 530i was like a tank, everything feels so solid and tight but now I drive an Accord again and although a good car it just feels loose)

stinkmeaner,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
The quality of everything on SG screams high end. All the joints and welds will always be perfect. Trees will be as close to level as possible ect. It's just a way high build quality and that's where the analogy comes in. The fit and finish on a BMW will be waaaaay better than a honda. It's just little things. Plus the pillar is an extreeeeemly innovative design that only they are doing. You learn to appreciate the little things with glass and you'll notice the difference. SG just screams class. Definately one of the leaders in the glass game right now

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
stinkmeaner - every piece has a certain sound when you clear it. Some chug, some gurgle, some purr, the pillar has this soothing rumble that is hard to describe but it has a "weightier" feel to it like European cars do. It's hard to describe but the design of the pillar is unlike any other piece out there so it makes sense its "sound" resonates differently

stonemonkey55,

stinkmeaner

That pillar is just amazing, I have been watching youtube videos of it in action and the seeing the diffusion process is mesmerizing. I too wish they would make a bubbler but a large one like the waffle you have.

stinkmeaner,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Oh I can hear it. I think that's the best milk vid of a pillar i've seen. With smoke you can't watch the pillars work like you can with vapor. That's freaking cool. I like how if you look clos there are bubbles going down in one or two of the pillars. And then when you hit it for a bit and bring water up the pillars a natural perk forms on top of them. More water makes that happen more but it's amazing either way. I'd love to hit one

minnesnowta,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Great video and yes....I can hear it :D Such a great piece!!!

Love the 'don't watch' bit

Lo,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Are pillars different to tree percs? I'm confused.

Looks sick as :D Australia sucks for glass, especially the really awesome percs/diffy's... makes me want to learn glass blowing just so maybe in the future I could have such an awesome piece.

Chubba,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Chubba said:
Are pillars different to tree percs? I'm confused.

Looks sick as :D Australia sucks for glass, especially the really awesome percs/diffy's... makes me want to learn glass blowing just so maybe in the future I could have such an awesome piece.
Yeah? Tell that to 420downunder... hahahaha.

aznfknpride,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Yeah? Tell that to 420downunder... hahahaha.
He must be jumping through some hoops to get all those sweet bongs.

I live in a state where bongs are completely illegal to sell, headshops are searched and face MASSIVE commercial fines, there's just NOTHING.

All I can collect are Roor.de's from EDIT... no percs though :(

Goddamn my head hurts, I can't for the life of me figure out how those pillars work :ko:

EDIT:

Finally google to the rescue

sg_390673.bmp

So it's a tree perc at the bottom, then some strange bubble/water diffusion as it's going up the pillars then a natural type perc (splashing?) on top of the pillars?

This is fucking insane :o:o:o I can't believe what I'm seeing.

It's all making sense now, except why water seems to moving DOWN some of the pillars while inhaling, not even going to attempt to figure that out.

Chubba,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Hahahah yup smoke is drawn down the gridded 4 arm then bubbles/water ar sucked up the pillars and start to form another body of water above the pillars. This is a natural perc. I've never got how it pulls water back down but it's A crazy design. I wanna hit one of these bad boys

minnesnowta,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Damn that thing stacks with dirty water. That's pretty awesome. The inverted 4s are so awesome

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Durden - nice bubble stack :o

AZN - that first Supreme hit is always the BEST!

stonemonkey55,

BL4ZE

Hey guys i'm about to pick up an Ehle piece and was wondering if I should get a diffused down stem to go with it? I'll only be using it for vaping so would it serve any purpose?

BL4ZE,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I would recommend getting a diffused downstem even for just vapor. I find it's easier to control your breathing with a diffused downstem as well... can anyone else back me on this? Less glug glug glub with a diffused downsteam for me.

stonemonkey55,

CapnVape

I'd have to agree with SM55. I find the chug gets in the way of breathing control, and the best way to get rid of the chug, is a good diffy. If your like me, and dry hot air bothers your throat, good diffusion is a must.

:peace:

CapnVape,

BL4ZE

Thank you both for the replys. I'll go ahead and pick one up!!
I'm sure after I get this piece i'll be looking to get a more expensive and nifty piece like many of you have haha. I would wait but I need a new piece and figure you can't go wrong with Ehle for the price.

BL4ZE,
Top Bottom