Customized vape setups

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
haha, what a tease.. can't wait to see the whole thing.

saw that you're getting rid of your supreme, I would've taken it off your hand.

hopefully we'll get our VG stuff soon too

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Ah yeah... It just doesn't see enough action, might as well sell it and fund my glass addiction :D

I'd really love to get my VG stuff... It's been so long!

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Thats a vg disc right??? His discs are like no others. I was amazed at the diffusion it created.

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Haha, yeah! I had to pick it up to hold me over til my other VG gear arrives... Waiting fuckin' sucks!

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Nice!!! I saw the video of one and was blown away. Makes toro discs look like garbage. Nice grab for sure. So what else you waiting for then???? I know SM is waiting for the double showerhead crazyness

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yeah, that vid you saw was probably this tube lol. Picked this one up off of my homie, he needed some cash and I needed some new glass lol. I'm still waiting on a fixed stem circ tube and a circ oil bub... I can't wait, it's been so long already :/

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I've written this before but I'm writing it again because maybe it will make my pieces show up quicker:

1. SG Pillar

2. SGW Samurai Dubb, probably going with the waffle to inverted showerhead (no luck getting the oversized gong fittings) in the first chamber and gridded inline in the second. It will be worked quite a bit with a Jamaica versus Rasta theme and include a Bob Marley marble

3. Vertigo Bubb-da-builda with a tree in the main can and a showerhead in the second can. It'll come with a couple different mouthpieces and will be worked in some sections, blue, white, and brown.

OK, now I must try and calm my excitement as I just hope one of these arrive this week.

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
so.. wait, waffle to inv showerhead meaning an inverted showerhead above a waffle in the main can? and a gridded inline in the second can? Gnarly.

And the VG bub in the same colors as your old n3rd bub? Sick man... the pillar's probably coming first, huh? Damn... I want a pillar. I would hardly use it though lol

aznfknpride,

BL4ZE

If you only use your bong for vaping is there any advantage to getting one that is percd, waffled etc etc. I don't know much about glass pieces and after reading in this thread i'm even more confused with all this fancy talk lol. I'd like to have a nice glass bong maybe even a custom one but trying to decide if it's worth it or if I should just go with a EHLE with ice notches.
Would this one work well with a vape http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/medical-glassware/luke-wilson/luke-wilson-inline-double-perc.html
I guess i've got a lot more to read to learn about percs,diffusers,waffle,gridcaps and all that other stuff I hear you guys talking about haha

BL4ZE,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Although that looks nice (I would use it ;) ) and is made by an artist with a good reputation, BL4ZE, I can not advise either way. It is worth it to get well designed pieces for many (as you can see in this thread), however, some even prefer it completely dry (especially when transitioning from smoking).

The best advice I can give is picture what you would like to smoke out of, and keep in mind that it will be a significantly smoother but somewhat similar experience. In other words, just pick a piece that you would like.:cool:

I am recently partial to small kut-style bubs (like this http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=1656&page=307 ) filled with seed beads. :brow:

Hope this helps.

Progress,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Waffle to inverted showerhead????? No way that thing is gonna be nuts. Will probaly be one of the coolest lookin peices though. I wanna see it in action. Sucks you don't get the mega gong joints though. Interchangeable first cans are sick. Will be awesome either way

minnesnowta,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Can't wait to see those pieces when they get there azn...that worked honeycomb looks like a great centerpiece. I want to see some massive hits from it!

I was looking up VG bubs on youtube. Wowwww, I need to find out a way to get one shipped here to Canada.

quomist,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Durden said:
I thought of this some more, and I think the waffle to inv showerhead will be amazing. Do you know if it's going to be set up as a double chamber (triple with inline)? or is it going to be a double perc acting as one like the double inv4 from SG? I could easily see why SGW changed his mind after taking a look at some pics of the double inv 4 in action. As I was looking at them I thought, this would be awesome if it was a stemline to inv4, or even better a gridline to inv4! I wonder if SGW has tried one of these or if it yours would be a first?:o So yeah, waffle to inv showerhead seems like it would be solid! The only thing that I'm still wrapping my head around is how much water is normally needed for a showerhead to function and how that will hit as an inv second perc.
Damn, I've only had my new tube for a week and I already want to order some new glass :uhoh:, I'm going to have to put the rest of my stuff on hold and just watch the show for now :lol:
To me understanding, it will be more like the double inv 4 from SG as opposed a true double chamber. My first choice would still be to hold out for the removeable stems but the suppliers (formerly VMglass who then told me to contact illadelph) have been totally unprofessional and not willing to help... in this economy, I just cannot understand.

I'm gonna give them one more chance to take my money on Monday, if not, waffle to inverted (gridded) showerhead it will be.

stonemonkey55,

BL4ZE

Progress said:
Although that looks nice (I would use it ;) ) and is made by an artist with a good reputation, BL4ZE, I can not advise either way. It is worth it to get well designed pieces for many (as you can see in this thread), however, some even prefer it completely dry (especially when transitioning from smoking).

The best advice I can give is picture what you would like to smoke out of, and keep in mind that it will be a significantly smoother but somewhat similar experience. In other words, just pick a piece that you would like.:cool:

I am recently partial to small kut-style bubs (like this http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=1656&page=307 ) filled with seed beads. :brow:

Hope this helps.
I guess I should have asked if there was any disadvantages to getting one that is perc'd, diffused etc for vaping. Like what makes one bong hit smoother and draw easier then the next?
Do perc tree's etc make the piece hit smoother? Like the piece I showed has a inline perc and a tree perc what's the purpose of having two?
Also what's the deal with these waffles you guys talk about lol

I want one that works well and is easy to draw from, and looks cool while milking it up. I don't mind paying high dollar for a piece I just really don't know what to look for with all the "extras" you can get and how the effect they performance of the piece.

BL4ZE,
"Here are some teasers of what's coming next week!"
007-1.jpg

Glass sphincter says "what?"

Howie Feltersnatch,

CapnVape

They finally came :D

IMG_0218.jpg

Thick joints kick ass

IMG_0214.jpg

The Circ

IMG_0216.jpg

Worked mouthpiece

IMG_0217.jpg

The waffle totally lives up to all the hype, this thing stacks bubbles like crazy. As far as the showerhead, I was surprised how well it diffused when compared to the waffle. Two different types of hit, but both smooth as silk.

CapnVape,

aero18

vaporist
For $67 (+$15 dollar shipping :|) this thing is CHEAP! It's weedstar, so it is produced by cheap labor in China and is not such high quality glass... but it is 5 mm and has three percs.
1000507a.jpg

It's a Sovereignty Glass double bubbler (blatant) ripoff... but hey, I am low on cash as a student so I will go for the weedstar.

Time to start saving up some cash. Blood bank here I come!

aero18,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
NoSmoke - those SGW pieces look great!

I love the coloring on the showerhead, such a good size too. Show us some milk shots later!

I really like the disc mouthpiece on the showerhead as well, I'm happy you finally got your pieces.

Time for me to have some waffles before bedtime

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Quomist: I'll be sure to post up a couple milk vids as soon as I get it... VG's work is real nice, I can't wait for my stuff to come, been waiting since Nov... I was originally gonna get one of the bubs but I'm def more of a tube kinda guy...

SM55: You should hit Itza up and see if they'll sell some of their stock of GonG joints, you never know til ya ask lol.

Howie: That's a stemless disc tube.. I cant wait til I get it, I'll post more pictures then.

CapnVape: Nice pickups dude!

Aero18: It's all good man, as long as you're happy with your purchase. I only see two percs though?

illadelph: nice, I sure love my inlines and that one looks great!

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Chubba said:
I can't bring myself to vaporbong like that... I need to pull out the stem/wand prior to the bowl so I don't lose all the vapor goodness in the tubing :ninja:
That's why you bypass the tubing altogether or you can pull it out bu the DBV instead of by the bubbler

the SG Pillar came in today. Tried to make a video at lunch by my cleaning lady was over. She must've been surprised that when I told her that our master bedroom didn't need to be cleaned. When she was knocking on the door and I was taking phantom hits, I felt like it was my mom busting me out...

can't wait to get off of work today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Nice quomist! Lookin good bro.

Chubba.. the way I see it, that little vapor in the tubing isn't gonna make me any higher, lol. I know what you mean though, it does feel a little wasteful.

SM: niiiice. I'm jealous. and you have a cleaning lady? damn homie. I need one of those. lol.

aznfknpride,
Top Bottom