Customized vape setups

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
Frederick, how do feel about the mouth piece on the bubbler you showed above? i think i've heard it called 'cobra' style or something of the sort. i really like the looks of it and want my next glass piece to have it.

HighlyEducatedScholar,

SD_haze

Frederick, how do feel about the mouth piece on the bubbler you showed above? i think i've heard it called 'cobra' style or something of the sort. i really like the looks of it and want my next glass piece to have it.

That style mouthpiece, as long as the tube/bub isn't too big, is honestly my favorite design.

It makes it so easy to make a airtight seal with your lips

SD_haze,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
That style mouthpiece, as long as the tube/bub isn't too big, is honestly my favorite design.

It makes it so easy to make a airtight seal with your lips

My wife had to comment, that it looked like I was sucking on a, well... I'd rather not say. I have a slight problem with them, now.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
TBH I prefer the flared out style of mouthpiece, but it's basically a personal preference thing.
It doesn't really affect function as far as I can tell.

If you like it, go for it :tup:.

Frederick McGuire,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Luke Wilson just switched recently from making the "cobra" mouthpieces on his bubs to the flared style. I can't seem to make up my mind which one I like better. I think the flared one is nice looking, but I really like the easy hits I get from the cobra.

Stu,

NewSchoolExplorer

I think the flared version is better for those that like bigger rips.

I love my current setup. I am using my Toro Macro with a 14mm Female to 18mm female and attaching my brand new underdog. I love this little vape and now I truly see why its called the underdog. The small amount of filtration adequately cools the vapor without sacrificing on flavor and you can take a bigger hit with denser vapor to air ratio.

NewSchoolExplorer,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
OKay, So a while back I was going to sell my HiSi, but my wifey found out and got extremely mad at me. (Because she bought me the HiSi as a present) Sooo... Now I present to you, my HiSi :D.

HiSi+VHW = Pure love.
Hisi is extremely thick glass, I believe it was 9mm. It is the perfect waterpipe! Its quiet due to the thick glass. I was ripping this thing in the middle of the night, and I could definitely notice the sound was muffled and could not penetrate through the thick ass glass. :brow: Perfect amount of drag, enough so you can fill the beaker, but not too much to the point where its painful. The unnecessary percs for vaping add to the diffusion and smooth factor. I can't even imagine how this will perform w/ ice. The U percs can prevent alot of water level problems because there is 2 chambers in which water is stored (When putting ice). The Aesthetic is just phenomenal, this piece looks beautiful right down to the little honeycomb down-stem:smug: .

Heres a video ;D (IGNORE MY MESSY ASS ROOM) :bigleaf:
WATCH IN HD!

NewSchoolExplorer

On my way to High Priority Glass, hopefully I might find something I like within my budget

GooseFire Gallery was sick. Really liked the collection of glass they had. Great staff and I got purchase a 15 arm Leisure bub.

VD sick video liked the music and quality video, very professional :D I am currently continuing my vaporing bonging sesh :D Loving my UD + LW 15 arm combo (more than my Toro Macro combo)

NewSchoolExplorer,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
OK, time to let you guys in on the secret, my newest piece to arrive today was...
A Mobius Matrix Disc tube.
:D
It has a DI joint, so I'm gonna get a custom 18mm female to female adapter at some point, but for now an EQ cyclone bowl is doing the trick.

Its a bit chuggier than the Matrix bubbler, but it hits well, with very little drag (what else would you expect from a mobius?).

It's actually smaller than I thought it would be, which is a bonus. I love the size it is, and the neck/mouthpiece design is cool.
It clears incredibly quickly too, Ive never actively noticed a piece clearing quickly before, but when I was hitting it with my LSV tonight, it just sorta jumped out at me that it clears super quickly.

Sorry no pics yet, I'll have a photo shoot tomorrow though, I swear.
:smug:
EDIT: Oh, Check out this beautiful Birdhouse/Dome I just snagged on BM:

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
haha, so you are gonna get into doing dabs? or just buying all the pretty oil glass gear? lol

That looks pretty. I'd be scared of the glass cracking though- I do have a tendency to over torch things :uhoh:

WatTyler,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, If I want to try a dab, I need the tools right? :lol:
The artist has offered me free repairs if I cover shipping, so I'm not terribly worried about it cracking, and I don't plan on doing dabs too often just yet, so I'm thinking its gonna see less stress than if it was someones daily driver...
:tup:

Frederick McGuire,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
What, still no pictures:myday:

It's ok man, just go enjoy your pretty new piece yourself first :tup:

Not to long though :cool:

I tried dabbing some Nepalese hash the other day, twas my very first time :luv:

But I still don't have any dedicated tools to do it with so I used a GVB bowl and a glass stirring tool instead. The bowl worked ok, but my cheap glass stirring tool turned out to be hollow and melted down in to a sad flaccid penis shape after a torching or two :(

It was enough fun to try again though, but I need to make me some money and buy a decent dome and nail first me thinks :)

OhTheAgony,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
@Sessnet- The Boom Felazi Ratchet Bub is available here. Looks like a shop not an individual so maybe he'll ship it.
Only $250 U.S.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/2975193848.html

That looks awesome! Truthfully though - I've never bought anything off CL, and that post looks super phishy... :uhoh:

EDIT: Sorry it does look like a shop... now I'm getting cold feet! For $200 or less I would jump on it. $250 is already close to Mobius price... So confused :uhoh:

sessnet,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
That post is legit. I know the owner of that post, he owns a headshop down here in California. La Habra to be specific. It's called wonderland smoke shop. He also have a chain of them down here.

VapingDitto,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Sorry I realized that right after I posted...

EDIT: Gosh darnit why can't we have awesome shops like that on the East Coast!!! Now I realize how easy it is to just get awesome stuff like some of you guys do :bowdown:

sessnet,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Hrm, Mobius is super nice. I'd be torn apart right from the middle as well... If i get my hands on a Mobius i'll give you a comparison! :)

VapingDitto,
Reactions: sessnet

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Got my new downstem today. American glass, blown by a guy up in Oregon. 6 slit, showerhead. Paid for it very early Saturday morning. He contacted me, later in the morning... for my exact measurements, said he was going to make it on Sunday. It was in my mailbox, this morning.

Out-performs my 12 hole-MiO and 18-hole RooR. I would put this thing up against Alex K

He also makes a sick ass barrel perc to and different slitted designs on his 10-slit percs.

I highly recommend him. He gives some nice discounts for multiples to (though, I only bought to one, to test). I'm probably going to replace at least 2 other downstems with these.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/glass-on-glass-6-slot-showerhead-downstem-18-8-to-14-215135758

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom