Custom 3D printed Widgets - Delta 3D Studios

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
T8rBIc0.jpg

aJ91Rkh.jpg

When I drive past this place my Scoop'n'stir gets all restless and starts to vibrate. I think is it trying to communicate with its long lost brothers....maybe it wants to phone home.:lol:

All hail the giant stir stick! :bowdown:

:lol:

2clicker

Observer
Honestly I don't currently, however I could tweak the settings on my Honeycomb organizer and make it into an RDA/Tank stand if you like that design. It'd take me like 3 minutes to recompile the design to fit 6 atomizers if you want.

Let me know if you had something else in mind

oh my i likey! and now me thinks that stand is perfect to hold atomizers and other vape shit...

now im thinking having 4 spots for attys and the rest left alone for solo/UD/etc.. stems.

thoughts?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
oh my i likey! and now me thinks that stand is perfect to hold atomizers and other vape shit...

now im thinking having 4 spots for attys and the rest left alone for solo/UD/etc.. stems.

thoughts?
The model was designed in 3 sections - the outer ring (3 large hex spots for screens and stuff), the inner ring (all the same size, whatever size I set), and the middle slot (I made it taller for poker tools, but you might want a shorter one for something special in the center like your favorite atty?

I can adjust a total of 6 key parameters on that design - the diameter and height of each ring (outer, and inner) and the core diameter/height.

Shoot me a PM and I'll toss out a few different ideas - can you measure the diameter of your Atty's for me so I can make sure they fit the modification?

2clicker

Observer
The model was designed in 3 sections - the outer ring (3 large hex spots for screens and stuff), the inner ring (all the same size, whatever size I set), and the middle slot (I made it taller for poker tools, but you might want a shorter one for something special in the center like your favorite atty?

I can adjust a total of 6 key parameters on that design - the diameter and height of each ring (outer, and inner) and the core diameter/height.

Shoot me a PM and I'll toss out a few different ideas - can you measure the diameter of your Atty's for me so I can make sure they fit the modification?

thanks for working with me. i will def shoot the PM to you.

until then... lol the RDAs and tanks are all 22mm in OD. is there anyway to make the RDA spots on it have small holes that the 510 connection fits into (not thread into). or possibly a tad smaller so that i can tap the threads myself? similar to current RDA stands...?

ill start using PM moving forward. thanks bruh!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
T8rBIc0.jpg

aJ91Rkh.jpg

When I drive past this place my Scoop'n'stir gets all restless and starts to vibrate. I think is it trying to communicate with its long lost brothers....maybe it wants to phone home.:lol:

LMMFAO!!!!

I want to use the vape those Scoop-N-Stirs would be used for. But, I sure don't want to be the one getting looked at when it's time to load it up!

ctxgooner

gooner
tell you what. im going to take a pic from ratchetts site and doctor it in photoshop to show what i had in mind. maybe this could be an FC collabo version... can we add an "FC" to to it somewhere? lol

*EDIT*
Gapm2Ag.jpg

so whatchathink?

The only thing i would change would be to maybd combine the middle . section and the back section to make a larger space for my solo/ud/nano stems.....The rest looks good to me especially if my sub tanks will fit in the slots on the left side

Last edited:

subway13029

Damn ratchett and his super fast shipping..got my poke n scoop and was gonna add a honeycomb organizer plus I being very slow sometimes just realized that you have mv accesory..so looks like another order.. @DieHard those look too get together I'm gonna have to get my stir on too..

Oh yeah and the best part...it fits inside of a classic jyarz..all my prayers answered..all scoop that fits in my jyar..:rockon:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Damn ratchett and his super fast shipping..got my poke n scoop and was gonna add a honeycomb organizer plus I being very slow sometimes just realized that you have mv accesory..so looks like another order.. @DieHard those look too get together I'm gonna have to get my stir on too..

Oh yeah and the best part...it fits inside of a classic jyarz..all my prayers answered..all scoop that fits in my jyar..:rockon:

Haha you beat me too it! I was just going to say they fit perfectly in the classic jyarz. That make them even better! I'm afraid that is not the case for the scoop n stir tool. Good thing I got the scoop n poke for UD in my car and that's where I use my classic jyarz anyway so, yea love it!

@Ratchett if the tamper is in the works can u make it the same length as the poke PLEASE?:brow:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Haha you beat me too it! I was just going to say they fit perfectly in the classic jyarz. That make them even better! I'm afraid that is not the case for the scoop n stir tool. Good thing I got the scoop n poke for UD in my car and that's where I use my classic jyarz anyway so, yea love it!

@Ratchett if the tamper is in the works can u make it the same length as the poke PLEASE?:brow:

Hahaha, that's awesome! I didn't think of that! was afraid people wouldn't like the length of the poke tool and would ask me to make it half an inch or so longer!

Sure, been really busy lately, haven't had much time to invent. Hopefully I'll be able to bust out a few different designs over the next few days and share them with ya'll.

Damn ratchett and his super fast shipping..got my poke n scoop and was gonna add a honeycomb organizer plus I being very slow sometimes just realized that you have mv accesory..so looks like another order.
:rockon: Yeah, I try to pack & ship easy orders as fast as possible to get them off my list. I hate making my customers wait for their orders.

Although I gotta be honest, you guys have been keeping me VERY busy. This morning I had to skip breakfast to pack a shitload of orders before going to work :lol: :argh:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Hahaha, that's awesome! I didn't think of that! was afraid people wouldn't like the length of the poke tool and would ask me to make it half an inch or so longer!

Sure, been really busy lately, haven't had much time to invent. Hopefully I'll be able to bust out a few different designs over the next few days and share them with ya'll.

:rockon: Yeah, I try to pack & ship easy orders as fast as possible to get them off my list. I hate making my customers wait for their orders.

Although I gotta be honest, you guys have been keeping me VERY busy. This morning I had to skip breakfast to pack a shitload of orders before going to work :lol: :argh:
Mine was one of them, right? right? :)

The Stranger

Account Closed
Came home to this in the mailbox!

Inside:
wptThZE.jpg

The scoop works perfect for kief in the Vapman @ChippyMalone
60fjR1Y.jpg

With some ENano stuff... 14mm & 18mm gongs, Ed's stem & ChippyMalone's bamboo stem, OGB's carbed adaptor, and some Bomb Ass Butter, for scale.
1on0Dlc.jpg

Very happy! :)

So jealous!

I opened up a claim with usps. I've never had a package actually get lost in the mail. :\

Last edited by a moderator:

subway13029

So the scoop and stir doesn't fit?good call..I still wanna get it but I have bad habit of losing my little tool accesories for some reason..I have a thousand of the brushes but can't keep up with the tool parts.. (I actually use them as opposed to those standard black brushes).

Likes2vape

I ordered a couple things from @Ratchett through his website and they came very quickly 3- 4 days to California. The best purchase was the 18-14mm reducer. It works great as a reducer but also works great as a wp adapter with the stock @underdog glass stem and the Arizer Solo stem. I imagine it would work with air stems as well!

HmGG1TG.jpg

WddQpEX.jpg

d3dmDXL.jpg

Edit: @Ratchett you should make one these that tapers down further to fit 14mm female down stems. I'm sure a ton of people would buy for the Solo/Air

Edit #2: lol last edit I swear!!! I just tried it on 14mm female and if you squeeze it together and jam it in it fits and works well!!! This this a true do it all piece it works with 18 & 14mm male and female joints. I just tried it every which way with my gongs/bongs and it formed and air tight seal with every piece. I even have an old bong with a 14mm down stem that has needed a new seal between the glass and ds. I have tried all the different stuff from the lhs and nothing worked, until now!! I really wish I would've ordered a couple more of these things!!

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Bwahahaha that's awesome @Likes2vape Glad to hear it helped! Yeah I love this silicone - fucking awesome and versatile stuff.

I also have a suspicion that the 18-14mm reducer will also work perfectly with the Grasshopper and an 18mm rig, That's the first thing I plan to test when I get my hands on one

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Bwahahaha that's awesome @Likes2vape Glad to hear it helped! Yeah I love this silicone - fucking awesome and versatile stuff.

I also have a suspicion that the 18-14mm reducer will also work perfectly with the Grasshopper and an 18mm rig, That's the first thing I plan to test when I get my hands on one

Was able to do that with my Zion and that old 18mm FF SonG, just trimmed the excess. Now I can clear the top of the GB-187 with Zion and master that smooth matrix, thanks Ratch!

Oh and where are those Scoop n Scrape (and Tamp) concepts?! :whip:haha know your beyond busy bud, just stirrin the pot :buzz:

The Stranger

Account Closed
Well I am officially a scooper and a stirrer.

Package finally came in and first thing I did after coming home from work was use it with my nano. It worked absolutely perfectly.

Thanks for everything @Ratchett! I know we talked about exchanging for a bronze but I don't even think I want to get rid of this gold one after seeing it in person! :D

xPu0cmn.jpg

And it really is just another cool talking point about it, that you can tell people it's 3d printed!

EDIT

I just need to stress how impressed I am with how well it works! The way it just gets right in there and spins everything around, yet it's all contained. I will never have spilled herb all over my table again!

Last edited:

XeroRespect

This too shall PAX...
Well I am officially a scooper and a stirrer.

I just need to stress how impressed I am with how well it works! The way it just gets right in there and spins everything around, yet it's all contained. I will never have spilled herb all over my table again!

Same here! Loving my S-N-S with my new E-Nano.... hadn't had a chance to properly utilize with my Underdog pups.... I usually stick with the NonG stems for the UD.

Edit: The bronze color is awesome!!!!

Top Bottom