Custom 3D printed Widgets - Delta 3D Studios

AndyO

Still tweaking the charging port fit so it's easy to install. I also might print the item hollow and fill it with a resin to increase the weight if necessary (although don't know if that'll help much in disconnecting the dock from the vape after charging, still need to do more beta-testing).

When you're talking "charging port" are you really just describing a stand with a hole for the charging cord?

Or are you trying to create a stand that will charge the Venty itself?

AndyO,

jbm

I'm with @RustyOldNail here. I currently am using a 3 way China glass WPA for my Tempest and it just doesn't feel stable. I haven't yet found a decent 18mm adapter for it, but I continue to look. Maybe I'll get lucky, or give up a custom it. I have a couple 14mm ones that are cut down Wands...
I’ve been using this unfrosted 18-10mm adapter with my tempest in the Prophet:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
When you're talking "charging port" are you really just describing a stand with a hole for the charging cord?

Or are you trying to create a stand that will charge the Venty itself?

I'm talking a slot in the stand where the charging cable can slide into the bottom of the stand such that you can drop your vaporizer into the dock and charge. My latest iteration of the design is a *bit* too tight so I need to loosen the opening so it's easier to install the OEM charging cable, I also need to ensure there's enough height so there's minimal stress on the cable itself in the event you desire to remove the cable from the dock and use it as a simple stand

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Happy weekend! Hope you're all doing great!

As I mentioned earlier, I've been diligently working on some cool aftermarket accessories for the Venty Vaporizer. I'm thrilled to announce that two of these awesome products are now live on the website!

🔋 First up, the Venty Charging Dock: This isn't just any stand; it's a blend of simplicity and elegance. Designed specifically for the OEM charging cable, it's a perfect addition to your setup. Plus, it's available in various colors to match your style! Check it out here: https://delta3dstudios.com/venty-charging-dock/

20240112_191445__17103.1705107877.1280.1280.png

Next, the Venty Flexible Funnel: Say goodbye to messy loading. This funnel is a game-changer, ensuring a clean and effortless process every time. It's flexible, durable, and a must-have for every Venty owner. Take a closer look here: https://delta3dstudios.com/venty-flexible-funnel/
20240113_081710__80655.1705154507.1280.1280.png

🚀 And that's not all! In a few weeks, I'll be publishing the Stainless Steel Venty Waterpipe Adapter, available in both 18mm and 14mm versions. Stay tuned for this!

A huge thank you to everyone for your continuous support and encouragement over the years. It's your enthusiasm and feedback that drive me to innovate and create. I'm grateful for this amazing community, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on these new accessories.

Cheers! :cheers:

AndyO

As I mentioned earlier, I've been diligently working on some cool aftermarket accessories for the Venty Vaporizer. I'm thrilled to announce that two of these awesome products are now live on the website!

🔋 First up, the Venty Charging Dock: This isn't just any stand; it's a blend of simplicity and elegance. Designed specifically for the OEM charging cable, it's a perfect addition to your setup. Plus, it's available in various colors to match your style! Check it out here: https://delta3dstudios.com/venty-charging-dock/

Next, the Venty Flexible Funnel: Say goodbye to messy loading. This funnel is a game-changer, ensuring a clean and effortless process every time. It's flexible, durable, and a must-have for every Venty owner. Take a closer look here: https://delta3dstudios.com/venty-flexible-funnel/

🚀 And that's not all! In a few weeks, I'll be publishing the Stainless Steel Venty Waterpipe Adapter, available in both 18mm and 14mm versions. Stay tuned for this!

A huge thank you to everyone for your continuous support and encouragement over the years. It's your enthusiasm and feedback that drive me to innovate and create. I'm grateful for this amazing community, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on these new accessories.

They both look great! Although I think I'll wait for the WPA before I order.

Excellent job man.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Just placed my order for both, thanks!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Happy Tuesday everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well, 2024 is certainly off to a better start than last year (screw 2023, worst year of my life in so many ways!)

I know many of you are still eagerly waiting on my new basket-screen press and I promise I'm still working on that design! I'm nearly there but currently trying to design a smaller 12mm basket screen using a 3/4-inch screen (instead of 1-inch screen which works perfectly to make a deep basket screen). But we're almost there, it's high on my priority list. Soon as I finalize the 12-mm baskets, I'll work on a smaller 10-mm basket screen press as well - these basket screen presses are designed to work with most any desktop/bench vice

Also as an update on the Venty vaporizer steel waterpipe adapters - the first large batch sold out much faster than expected and I am currently waiting for my metal printing partner to finish the batch (hopefully within the next week or so!) so that I can confirm the fit/function before opening the store to accept pre-orders for my next batch of steel waterpipe adapters. I'm sure they will sell out quickly again as I will likely continue with small batches as I gather feedback from early adopters.

In other news, I've been working with a sales rep from Storz & Bickel to create a series of nice display stands for their trade show needs :clap::bowdown:! I've just published two new display stands to my website, as well as updated the Plenty vaporizer stand to match the new design. If you're visiting the Champs show in Vegas this week, be sure to stop by the Storz & Bickel booth and check them out! Be sure to tell them Delta 3D Studios sent ya! :wave:

Here's my updated Plenty stand: https://delta3dstudios.com/plenty-stand/
20240208_125446__84990.1707418275.1280.1280.png

The new Mighty+ Display Stand: https://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-display-stand/
20240212_190241__66310.1707791332.1280.1280.png

And a Crafty+ Display Stand: https://delta3dstudios.com/crafty-display-stand/
20240212_185954__27389.1707785009.1280.1280.png

Thanks everyone for your continued support - D3DS wouldn't be here continuing to innovate without your patronage :love:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Howdy y'all!

Hope all is well. Things have been quite busy around the studio with most of the print-farm running non-stop for the past six weeks keeping up with retailer needs as they stock up for 4/20!

I know many of you are patiently waiting on the release of my new v2 Venty stainless steel waterpipe adapters. To keep a VERY long story short, I had a quality control issue with my first batch of Venty adapters where the 18mm joints were warping slightly during the annealing process causing them to not form an air-tight seal with glass joints. I went back to the drawing board and revised the design to use high-temp O-rings to hopefully get an air-tight seal. My next small test-batch of adapters should be done any day now so I can confirm they function as desired, and take updated photos for the store listing - once I know they work as intended, I'll open the store to accept pre-orders for the next batch of inventory.

Additionally I've been working on a new stainless steel cooling-unit insert for the TinyMight2 stems designed to triple the airflow distance, turning a 30mm insert into a 90mm maze for the vapor to cool down before exiting the mouthpiece. Once I confirm my test print functions as intended, I'll begin accepting pre-orders for a small batch of these adapters (which can be customized to any insert length desired). Fingers crossed the new design functions as intended! I can't wait to share some photos of the design.

As another update, work continues perfecting the basket screen presses. I've got a 10mm version essentially finished, and coming up next will be a 9mm and 12mm shortie basket press models - if you want to help test any of these sizes, send me a private message to cover shipping costs and I'll mail you a bunch of test screens to play with.

I've got a new batch of 10mm basket screens shipping out for beta-testing - the new v2 basket screen press design is complete and ready to be published as soon as I confirm these basket screens fit as intended (12mm is also nearly ready to go - thank you for the beta-testers who tested those baskets and reported your feedback). If only I had spare 3D printers in the farm available to print the finished prototypes :doh: .

Also note that I've just published several new products to the website - Zeus ArcPod Loading tray, and Xmax V3 Pro loading tray, plus spacers for the loading trays if you desire to fill less than ten capsules at a time.

Lastly - don't forget I'm running one of my best sales of the year this month on my website. Visit the homepage and check out the banner advertisement for more details! Sale ends April 30th, limit one per customer

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey all! :wave:

Thanks to everyone for their patience over the past few weeks - my farm has been BUSY keeping up with wholesale orders, while I try to squeeze in retail orders when possible (I swear none of my machines have stopped running in over 8 weeks! :ugh: )

Anyway I'm happy to report that the my new v2 Venty Waterpipe adapters fit/function as intended with the help of some high-temp O-rings so I am now taking pre-orders for my next batch - I have updated photos but haven't had a chance to edit/publish to the store just yet. This will be another limited batch so don't miss your opportunity!

Also keep in mind my 4/20 sale ends April 30th so don't miss your chance for one of my best sales of the year (YES - Venty WPA preorders also qualify for the 4/20 sale :rockon:)

Lastly, I understand that there are now TinyMight2 capsules on the market. I believe they are the same size as HealthyRips Rogue capsules, however if someone has digital calipers and can message me the diameter and height of the capsule (with and without the lid installed), that would be extremely helpful for me to revise/publish a TM2 capsule loading tray for the website.

Top Bottom