Custom 3D printed Widgets - Delta 3D Studios

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Think this is my old original e-pik. Just a hair above 10mm to notch. S n S stir end to top of "plate" the tangs come out of is exactly the same. Am using a crappy ruler atm, so may be a little off. But, if I put the top of the plate right in the notch, the arm and tangs are at the same point if that makes sense.

EDIT: Duh!!! This may be easier. Am sure you know the specs on the Scoop-n-Stir.

L7GKWQg.jpg

Wow! Epik sticks out about 2mm longer than yours. I think we had a discussion about Epik lengths a while back on the nano thread. Took a poll and seemed the sizes ranged from 12mm to 17mm in length.

Still, it does work great to push the screens down in place

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Happy Thursday!

Since they came earlier than expected. I was able to get the pictures taken and the page published in a few short hours. Allow me to introduce the.......

Scoop-N-Poke Vape Tool!

After multiple rejected orders, I finally resolved the issue with my design and very happy with the finished product. I'd go as far as calling it the ultimate universal vape tool. (Although I gotta be honest, I'm LOVING my Scoop-N-Stir with the E-Nano).
Ordered one! My Scoop'n'stir keeps being kidnapped by my combusting father! This is better suited to his pipe, than my s'n's. So. Hope nobody objects to this tool being used for combustion.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Wow! Epik sticks out about 2mm longer than yours. I think we had a discussion about Epik lengths a while back on the nano thread. Took a poll and seemed the sizes ranged from 12mm to 17mm in length.

Still, it does work great to push the screens down in place

Wow... that's quite a difference. Kind of explains why screen depth can get so confusing sometimes in the nano thread. I don't recall that discussion there. Might have been when I was on a couple month hiatus, and quickly skimmed later. Think I've got a spare e-pik around here somewhere that I picked up about 6 months ago. Will have to find it and compare.

But, IMO that 10mm +/- depth is the place to be for small tasty loads. So, very happy that's where my Scoop-N-Stir puts it!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
@Ratchett m'dear, your website needs a link at the top to the shopping cart. :)

Currently, I'm finding I have to add something to the cart to get to the cart (and check out)... a bit pitsy for tech challenged shoppers (fortunately, I'm savvy enough I could code the damned thing for you... but I'm not).

I'm getting my own scoop&stir and a honeycomb organizer! woo hoo!

EDIT: figured it out. if there are items in the cart, I think there is a link at the extreme right on your header bar. But it's not labeled.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Ratchett m'dear, your website needs a link at the top to the shopping cart. :)

Currently, I'm finding I have to add something to the cart to get to the cart (and check out)... a bit pitsy for tech challenged shoppers (fortunately, I'm savvy enough I could code the damned thing for you... but I'm not).

I'm getting my own scoop&stir and a honeycomb organizer! woo hoo!

EDIT: figured it out. if there are items in the cart, I think there is a link at the extreme right on your header bar. But it's not labeled.

Thanks!

Yeah, I noticed that about two weeks ago :bang: Guess that's what I get for using the free store template.

I'm happy to report I am working on a fix for this, and I'm working with my artist friend to rebuild my store using a fresh updated template (complete with a working shopping cart icon!). Hopefully I can get my store updated sometime later this month

@Ratchett they look great! Can't wait to try one... Also came up with another idea for the end tip instead of a poker, that may work for your keychain dreams too
Woot! PM me, I'd love to hear it

NickDlow

Log Hog
I received my scoop n stir the other day and the scoop is a perfect load for my Errlectric herb nail. That's mainly what I'm using it for. I personally think the vac method is easier, this is just adding another tool. I can see how the scoop keeps your screen cleaner vs the vac tho. But to each his own right.

I think a "scoop n tamp"(flat circle) would suit my needs. That way after the vac I can tamp. Now that I think of it a "stir n tamp" tool may be useful as well. The possibilities are endless.

Just ordered the "scoop n poke" too. The tools are fuckin badass. Great job @Ratchett!!

Edit: Orrrrrrrr if you want to get crazy make a 4-way "scoop n poke n stir n tamp" tool lol:rofl:sorry I vaked right now:D

Last edited:

subway13029

I'm loving the 4 way design..like a tire iron or old skateboard tool from back in the day. Maybe that would help with the key chain idea or u can do it like the other pipe tool that sticks has and was marketed for pax..has a poker a kind of scoop and a tamp tool but it's not a round tamp tool so it doesn't fit in my round chambers..but I'm liking this..

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
think a "scoop n tamp"(flat circle) would suit my needs. That way after the vac I can tamp. Now that I think of it a "stir n tamp" tool may be useful as well. The possibilities are endless.

Just ordered the "scoop n poke" too. The tools are fuckin badass. Great job @Ratchett!!

Edit: Orrrrrrrr if you want to get crazy make a 4-way "scoop n poke n stir n tamp" tool lol:rofl:sorry I vaked right now:D

I'm loving the 4 way design..like a tire iron or old skateboard tool from back in the day. Maybe that would help with the key chain idea or u can do it like the other pipe tool that sticks has and was marketed for pax..has a poker a kind of scoop and a tamp tool but it's not a round tamp tool so it doesn't fit in my round chambers..but I'm liking this..

Haha I love you guys. We'll see what I can come up with, if nothing else, maybe a "Scoop-N-Tamp" tool would work

When packing my Pax1 vaporizer, I actually use the back end of my scoop to tamp down the load, works pretty well, but I'm sure a tamping tool would work better.

Now the question is, what shape should the tamping tool be? Round or square, and what size should I make it? Probably something around 7mm diameter so it fits in a large variety of vapes?

nkotb

I received my gold scoop-n-stir yesterday, along with my glow-in-the-dark honeycomb organizer, and I love them both! My vaping station looks much better now, and I really liked seeing the honeycomb glow last night.

I almost wish the scoop-n-stir were longer (maybe it could be offered in two lengths?), but it works extremely well at its given size. Its small enough to be pocketable and it just has a really great feel. It stirs up/further grinds everything in my nano stem just perfectly, and the stirring action makes emptying the stem even easier than it already was.

As I was stirring yesterday, I felt a surprising satisfaction from using the tool. I honestly felt like my sessions were more enjoyable, simply because it worked so much better than my e-pik, bamboo skewer, etc.

I still prefer the vacuum method for loading my stems, but I am SO happy using the scoop with my Daisy. I've never liked loading by grabbing a pinch with my fingers, and until now, I've been stuck using various makeshift scoops for my Daisy, but this scoop-n-stir tool is just SO much better.

Thanks for making great products, @Ratchett ! :clap:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Haha I love you guys. We'll see what I can come up with, if nothing else, maybe a "Scoop-N-Tamp" tool would work

When packing my Pax1 vaporizer, I actually use the back end of my scoop to tamp down the load, works pretty well, but I'm sure a tamping tool would work better.

Now the question is, what shape should the tamping tool be? Round or square, and what size should I make it? Probably something around 7mm diameter so it fits in a large variety of vapes?

I think the tamper will be fine just being round. I'd like to see the diameter of the tamper just under the inner dimensions of the nano stem/WonG which should work just as well with the UnderDog stem n WonGs. These will be my two main uses personally.

Whatever design you choose, I'm sure it will be perfect and I'll be gettin a taming tool soon lol

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

Have thought the same about a tamper with mine, but love the scoop. A 4 way could be very cool, though. stirrer, scoop, tamper & poker. Way cool!

IMO round would be best for tamper. Don't think there are many vapes with square oven/chamber, and round usually fits better in square hole better than square into round hole.

NickDlow

Log Hog
@Ratchett i just realized how easy it would be. Use the exact same design as the scoop n stir just remove the teeth. That diameter is perfect already.

Would cost increase if you added length to the handle to compensate for the lack of teeth? In other words keep the same length but make the tamping head end the same length as the edge of the teeth.

Does that make sense?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Ratchett i just realized how easy it would be. Use the exact same design as the scoop n stir just remove the teeth. That diameter is perfect already.

Would cost increase if you added length to the handle to compensate for the lack of teeth? In other words keep the same length but make the tamping head end the same length as the edge of the teeth.

Does that make sense?

Lol, yeah that's easy enough, but I have a few different ideas for the tamping tool. Let me mock up a few different "tamps" and let you guys vote on which ones you like best

Mainoffender

Does that make sense?
I'm wondering about a "scoop and tamp" tool also. You've got a Haze too don't you Nick? Would the scoop be a good fit for loading Haze cans? The tamper on the other end would be handy. Finding the Haze scoop a bit small when loading 8 cans at a time. I'm going to run out of room in my Haze stand if I don't stop @Ratchett.

NickDlow

Log Hog
I'm wondering about a "scoop and tamp" tool also. You've got a Haze too don't you Nick? Would the scoop be a good fit for loading Haze cans? The tamper on the other end would be handy. Finding the Haze scoop a bit small when loading 8 cans at a time. I'm going to run out of room in my Haze stand if I don't stop @Ratchett.

I use my cans as the scoop and when I place my SS screen on the herb under the lid that tamps it for me. But yes I could see it being used for the loading the Haze cans and espically the conduction/convection screens. I would imagine if the tamper was the same size as the platform for the stirring teeth then yes it would probably work great for the Haze. I'd hate to say it but it would replace the haze shovel as it did for my HerbNail. But I love them tweezers lol.

Lol, yeah that's easy enough, but I have a few different ideas for the tamping tool. Let me mock up a few different "tamps" and let you guys vote on which ones you like best

I can't wait to check them out!

Mainoffender

I use my cans as the scoop and when I place my SS screen on the herb under the lid that tamps it for me. But yes I could see it being used for the loading the Haze cans and espically the conduction/convection screens. I would imagine if the tamper was the same size as the platform for the stirring teeth then yes it would probably work great for the Haze. I'd hate to say it but it would replace the haze shovel as it did for my HerbNail. But I love them tweezers lol.

I can't wait to check them out!
Thanks Nick. Interesting method for loading Haze cans. So you cut a piece of screen the size of the lids and place it on top of the herb before dropping the lid on? Love the tweezers too but the shovel isn't cutting it. It take 6 or 7 scoops for each can. @Ratchetts scoop looks like it might load a can with one pass (maybe I'm misjudging the size based on the pics)? Think I'll wait for the mockups and then decide.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Thanks Nick. Interesting method for loading Haze cans. So you cut a piece of screen the size of the lids and place it on top of the herb before dropping the lid on? Love the tweezers too but the shovel isn't cutting it. It take 6 or 7 scoops for each can. @Ratchetts scoop looks like it might load a can with one pass (maybe I'm misjudging the size based on the pics)? Think I'll wait for the mockups and then decide.

If not one scoop defiantly 2, without a doubt!

But yea that's what I do with my screens. I made a little tutorial in the haze thread a while back. It might be in the best of thread too.

I wouldn't hesitate if I were you I just received my scoop n poke today and I'm loving it so far. It will probably end up in my car with my road UnderDog. It's perfect for poking the SS stem that goes in the inner diameter or the core so it's small. A lot of bits get stuck and the poker it's perfect for removing them.

I personally plan on owning the whole tool line just cuz they're so damn cool lol.

Keep it up @Ratchett

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Ratchett... you dont currently have any type of RDA/tank stand that can hold say 4-6 atomizers with 510 threads do you?

i was going to make something, but figured i would ask here first.

keep up the great work!
Honestly I don't currently, however I could tweak the settings on my Honeycomb organizer and make it into an RDA/Tank stand if you like that design. It'd take me like 3 minutes to recompile the design to fit 6 atomizers if you want.

Let me know if you had something else in mind

Top Bottom